ADVERTISEMENT

Besides POTUS, what job could Mush do?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I can't think of anything at the organization I work for. Or really anywhere else. Me and some of the golf group were talking about that. They all work or some even own their own small businesses. What else could the man do?

He is suppossed to be the leader of the free world and he couldn't do anything were I work. I don't think he would be viable on this forum. There would only be one worse poster than him on here and that might be counting Fever.

I can't think of anything at the organization I work for. Or really anywhere else. Me and some of the golf group were talking about that. They all work or some even own their own small businesses. What else could the man do?

He is suppossed to be the leader of the free world and he couldn't do anything were I work. I don't think he would be viable on this forum. There would only be one worse poster than him on here and that might be counting Fever.
You're by far the biggest and loudest idiot on the board. And you're an oath breaker on top of that.

There would only be one worse poster than him on here and that might be counting Fever.
I would almost guarantee Mush Potatoe yells "idiot" at the WH wallpaper regularly. Probably talks to the past president paintings too. Sounds exactly like Greetard.

I don't think he would be viable on this forum
EXACTLY like Greedtard.

Reactions: i am herdman
I would almost guarantee Mush Potatoe yells "idiot" at the WH wallpaper regularly. Probably talks to the past president paintings too. Sounds exactly like Greetard.

EXACTLY like Greedtard.
I said only one poster would be worse. You all can guess

EXACTLY like Greedtard.
phlegmwad: "99.9% of all retail workers are part timers".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT