ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s economy

C'mon man.

Putin Price Hike is responsible for all this bullshit going on. One is to ignore the entire year prior to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Plus, you also have SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE that the 'forum liar' has told you about 8,263 times.

This is what we are doing. We will be selling and moving to rural Kansas, probably next summer.
Kansas is pretty cool, as is Iowa. Have checked both out in the recent year. Seems like the tornado pattern has moved a little south of them recently, while working through Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, and up through Tennessee and Kentucky. May not be accurate, but that's how I feel it's been lately.

Kansas is pretty cool, as is Iowa. Have checked both out in the recent year. Seems like the tornado pattern has moved a little south of them recently, while working through Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, and up through Tennessee and Kentucky. May not be accurate, but that's how I feel it's been lately.
I'm obviously not worried about tornadoes, and am looking forward to having a short drive to chase the Plains. There's really nothing like hanging back from a storm where the land is flat, you can see everything from the base to the very top and just watch the physics in action.

I've drawn a circle for a one-hour drive area around the KC metro area. That will keep us near enough to "fancy" shopping, eating, and things to do, but still out in the country. I wouldn't mind living somewhere near Lawrence, I'm not going to be a KU fan but it would be nice to go to a football game against a decent opponent, maybe go there and give WVU players and fans shit when they come to town.

Being 8 hours out of Denver will be awesome. Instead of driving to the beach for vacation, we can drive to the Rockies. I'm probably going to build a trail rig just for that, I've told the wife that a large pole barn garage is an absolute must. She might get pissed having to ride all day across I-70 in a loud and bouncy lifted Jeep or truck, but tough shit lol.

FP7-PE6-FXs-Aw9-Uq9.jpg

I was at Wal Mart yesterday and watermelons were in a bin for $9.26 each. Thanks Brandon!

I was at Wal Mart yesterday and watermelons were in a bin for $9.26 each. Thanks Brandon!
Correct. mush head Joe B. decided to stick it to fossil fuels, due to the nutty progressives, and what do you know? gas prices doubled, and transportation companies passed that increase onto us, the consumers.

You can't get too many melons in a truck load, so mush has created a supply side failure by increasing oil prices.

Guy is truly a moron, but yet, guys like druthers and greed support this idiot.

Reactions: Jartard
Mush Potato is getting a bump today….inflation not seen since early 80’s. Democrat success.
the chinese are screwing with us. Just wait, we have had supply chain issues. But, with this current lock down in China there is going to be another wave of disruption. We literally have no foreign policy right now.

the chinese are screwing with us. Just wait, we have had supply chain issues. But, with this current lock down in China there is going to be another wave of disruption. We literally have no foreign policy right now.
It's about to get worse. Hyperinflation is likely on it's way due to a "devalued" US dollar.

When Biden took office inflation was at 1.4%. Inflation is now 8.5%. The producer price index is way up. Insane

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT