ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Nazi America

I can’t wait for the libs to tell me how we shouldn’t arrest people for drugs, but arresting them for eating is ok.

Wait till Biden's speech tomorrow. I'm sure he will take Manchin's decision against the
American people someway. He will invoke some mandate or directive to wear masks, have a passport to travel, or some BS to blame the American people.

Wait till Biden's speech tomorrow. I'm sure he will take Manchin's decision against the
American people someway. He will invoke some mandate or directive to wear masks, have a passport to travel, or some BS to blame the American people.
Wonder why he wants mandates for workers to be vaccinated, but hasn’t made a vaccination a requirement to receive government benefits yet?

I believe he was arrested for trespassing.
Completely unnecessary trespassing since he could’ve done curbside pickup.
Trespassing: if being charged for it is good enough for the pesky blacks, it's good enough for anyone else. Maybe throw some resisting arrest in there as well, and give him the taser. BACK THE BLUE.

Trespassing: if being charged for it is good enough for the pesky blacks, it's good enough for anyone else. Maybe throw some resisting arrest in there as well, and give him the taser. BACK THE BLUE.
Aren’t these guys black?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT