ADVERTISEMENT

Happy birthday, United States of America

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Enjoy the celebration of the greatest country in the world, my fellow Patriots.

greed, hope you, rifle, oldie, and hokies can find a way to enjoy the 4th as well. You're welcome to come up here and drink some American made IPAS, eat some Wisconsin made bratwurst, stand in front of a michiganherd fire, and assist me and God in blessing the U.S. of A.

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

• Love
Reactions: GeauxHerd
I overheard two men talking in a restaurant yesterday. One said his wife was making a red, white, and blue salad for the 4th. I remember those and wouldnt mind having a serving. Happy 4th to all.

greed, hope you, rifle, oldie, and hokies can find a way to enjoy the 4th as well. You're welcome to come up here and drink some American made IPAS, eat some Wisconsin made bratwurst, stand in front of a michiganherd fire, and assist me and God in blessing the U.S. of A.
Sir you are a true Patriot.

Sir you are a true Patriot.
And he, like most others on here, thinks you’re a moron.

I already told you. Tomorrow morning, I am flying first-class (because ya’ know, rich) to sit in the first row (because ya’ know, rich) to watch America’s pastime. I’m only staying in a slightly upper-middle class hotel, because when I go to games in Phoenix, I like to be walking distance to the game.

And he, like most others on here, thinks you’re a moron.

I already told you. Tomorrow morning, I am flying first-class (because ya’ know, rich) to sit in the first row (because ya’ know, rich) to watch America’s pastime. I’m only staying in a slightly upper-middle class hotel, because when I go to games in Phoenix, I like to be walking distance to the game.
Please stop following me from board to board stalking me and then lying about it.

Do you enjoy your role as board punching bag??

Happy Independence Day even to those who support gun control, lockdowns, mask mandates, and forced injections. Not ever Independence like but hey here we are.

Reactions: 19MU88
Happy Independence Day even to those who support gun control, lockdowns, mask mandates, and forced injections. Not ever Independence like but hey here we are.
The same to those who support doing away with the Constitution.

The same to those who support doing away with the Constitution.
How about wokesters. Don't celebrate independence day. Hey morons without that there is no country.

Oh a Mush Biden's admin just lost in court over the 1st Amendment during Covid.

Reactions: 19MU88
How about wokesters. Don't celebrate independence day. Hey morons without that there is no country.
Huh? How does being “woke” and wanting equality and fairness match up with those who support doing away with the Constitution, like you and Orange Jesus?

Huh? How does being “woke” and wanting equality and fairness match up with those who support doing away with the Constitution, like you and Orange Jesus?
The wokesters don't even like independence day. Some of them even hate it. Evil white men. Well without those white men where would we be?

The wokesters don't even like independence day. Some of them even hate it. Evil white men. Well without those white men where would we be?
“We”? Guess it matters who “we” refers to.

If “we” refers to Native Americans or blacks, “we’d” (they) would probably be a lot better off. But who cares about them, right?

“We”? Guess it matters who “we” refers to.

If “we” refers to Native Americans or blacks, “we’d” (they) would probably be a lot better off. But who cares about them, right?
Tell me how blacks would have been better? The wouldn't at all.

Oh and the Indians? Well they were still primitive as compared to the settlers.

Oh? So the white savior kidnapping them from their homeland and enslaving them for hundreds of years was actually to their benefit? That's an impressive argument!

I can't keep educating you deplorables. Since the lifelong West Virginian education didn't help you, use Google and educate yourself.

Oh? So the white savior kidnapping them from their homeland and enslaving them for hundreds of years was actually to their benefit? That's an impressive argument!

I can't keep educating you deplorables. Since the lifelong West Virginian education didn't help you, use Google and educate yourself.
Modern blacks in America have it better for sure. Would they be better off in Africa? How manyare leaving to go to Africa? Where would they be better off?

Didn't day America was perfect. But yehh where is your opportunity better? America now or Africa?

At least be honest. In modern America they are much better off. That's the point.

Modern blacks in America have it better for sure. Would they be better off in Africa? How manyare leaving to go to Africa? Where would they be better off?

Didn't day America was perfect. But yehh where is your opportunity better? America now or Africa?

At least be honest. In modern America they are much better off. That's the point.
So you'd be fine if white Americans, starting tomorrow and for the next few hundred years, were kidnapped and put into slavery as long as their ancestors 300 years later were better off.

So you'd be fine if white Americans, starting tomorrow and for the next few hundred years, were kidnapped and put into slavery as long as their ancestors 300 years later were better off.
Of course not. This is 2023. I wasn't around in 1700. I am thankful my ancestors got here whatever the circumstances. Now again, our American blacks today better off? Of course they are. Maybe you should listen to Tim Scott. I will take his word not a white liberal from New York.

Of course not. This is 2023. I wasn't around in 1700. I am thankful my ancestors got here whatever the circumstances. Now again, our American blacks today better off? Of course they are. Maybe you should listen to Tim Scott. I will take his word not a white liberal from New York.

Not sure what that is

Well, the first thing to consider is blacks in America (descendants of slaves)would not even be on the planet or experience life if slavery hadn't existed. It's statistically impossible that current African American citizens who are descendants from slaves would ever have been born had their ancestors not been sold into slavery (by other Africans get it right).

so the fact that they are even alive they are better off. That is unless the liberal racists on the board think so little of African American life that they'd be better off never being born.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT