ADVERTISEMENT

Biden admin continues to encourage businesses to ignore Court rulings re: vaccine mandate

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...nounce-stricter-covid-19-test-requirements-on

Shocking. Just kidding. It's exactly what one would expect from him at this point. "Fvck the courts. Do what I say. After all, I have "Dr." Jill and Dr. Fauci - and as we all know, the omnipotent Dr. Fauci is THE science."

Can you imagine the backlash if a conservative or Republican administration had done something like this?

Fvck these morons.

Can you imagine the backlash if a conservative or Republican administration had done something like this?
They have. Constantly. Throughout the entire pandemic. Where have you been?

Biden is asking businesses to test for Covid. The court cases are not about if businesses can test the unvaccinated for Covid, they’re about if they must. He’s not asking them to ignore the court cases because the court cases have nothing to do with if a business voluntarily follows a Covid testing protocol for the unvaccinated.

Biden is asking businesses to test for Covid. The court cases are not about if businesses can test the unvaccinated for Covid, they’re about if they must. He’s not asking them to ignore the court cases because the court cases have nothing to do with if a business voluntarily follows a Covid testing protocol for the unvaccinated.
We had a meeting, what came of it thus far. We are not the health dept. we are not the covid police. We don't want to be in a position of asking people for personal medical records. We don't have the resources nor do we want to to administer test or gather testing records. We are a business and this is not our job. We don't want to do it. This would put us in a very bad spot.

That is just what I heard so far from somewhere close to me.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
We had a meeting, what came of it thus far. We are not the health dept. we are not the covid police. We don't want to be in a position of asking people for personal medical records. We don't have the resources nor do we want to to administer test or gather testing records. We are a business and this is not our job. We don't want to do it. This would put us in a very bad spot.

That is just what I heard so far from somewhere close to me.
So the President said “hey it would be a good idea to do this even if we can’t mandate it” and your company said “no” and now if it doesn’t make it through the courts… absolutely nothing will happen to you.

What a dictatorship we live in.

If you truly are a conservative then you should not be bothered by businesses making a decision for their employees/patrons.

Reactions: GK4Herd

I thought conservatives didn’t want gubment involved in their business.

I can understand this because the court losses are really piling up for this administration.

"We can't MAKE you do this (yet). But if you want to go ahead on do it anyways, we'd sure be cool with it." [wink, wink]

This is part of what makes him better than Trump.

A lot of people will just roll their eyes and not do what Biden says. Everybody stood at attention and followed Trump's order to shut us all down and turn us into mask wearing piles of welfare.

Biden Harris 2024

So the President said “hey it would be a good idea to do this even if we can’t mandate it” and your company said “no” and now if it doesn’t make it through the courts… absolutely nothing will happen to you.

What a dictatorship we live in.
I am was talking about a meeting regarding the law or OSHA reg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT