ADVERTISEMENT

Biden admin regulations have cost each household 10 Grand.

Clicked the link, immediately recognized that name...one of Trump's buddies.

The article said a third of this supposed cost is from increased standards on automotive emissions and fuel efficiency. While I believe we may have reached a point of chasing very diminishing returns on ICE, I'm also thankful we took these measures in the first place; 8 mph and thick LA smog wasn't good at all. I'm not exactly sure where I would have drawn the line on diminishing returns, but likely it was somewhere around what we had in 2010.

Attacks source (a common tactic of yours). Recently posted slanted article from The Independent. Then attempted to justify/support slanted article.

0d10864fc85aa4c74fca2d93849a5e31.jpg

The article said a third of this supposed cost is from increased standards on automotive emissions and fuel efficiency. While I believe we may have reached a point of chasing very diminishing returns on ICE, I'm also thankful we took these measures in the first place; 8 mph and thick LA smog wasn't good at all. I'm not exactly sure where I would have drawn the line on diminishing returns, but likely it was somewhere around what we had in 2010.
Mortgage rates have tripled, gas prices have nearly doubled, the costs of goods and services have greatly increased…all under Biden. 10,000 might be on the low end.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Attacks source (a common tactic of yours).
The source is Fox, moron. I didn't attack Fox in this post, although we should always be cognizant Fox's attorneys have argued in court it is entertainment and not to be taken at its word.

I am questioning the motivation of the author of the "study" (having not seen it, it may be an actual academic piece or just a bunch of bitching). I think this is fair; and since we are talking economists, I would do the same thing with Robert Reich.

And of course you would ignore my discussion of one of the points made by said economist, as it may require thinking from you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT