ADVERTISEMENT

Biden economic plan: make everyone broke

Unemployment claims rise

With higher income earners out of work....who is left to pay all the taxes you libs want collected?

I'm guessing they are going to scream tax the rich!! Because they aren't like you Raleigh, they after all these years still don't realize that rich people don't pay taxes (and I'm not talking about people like Rifletard and my cleaning lady not reporting income), rich people have assets and they legally avoid paying taxes other than some occasional capital gains.

Libiots - earned income, passive income, and investment/portfolio income. Learn.

Several of my customes and others are saying Q4 is when the real ugly hits. Hearing from some saying they are anticipating it to be bad, pretty darn bad, in Q4. The table is being set now, but the real shit hit fan is Q4.

Pay attention to the commercial real estate loans and regional banks. Office buildings can only sit empty for so long. 15 year notes coming due. Can't refinance at higher rates now. So, will people start hadning the keys back to the bank come this fall. Pay attention to this sector of the economy.

Several of my customes and others are saying Q4 is when the real ugly hits. Hearing from some saying they are anticipating it to be bad, pretty darn bad, in Q4. The table is being set now, but the real shit hit fan is Q4.

Pay attention to the commercial real estate loans and regional banks. Office buildings can only sit empty for so long. 15 year notes coming due. Can't refinance at higher rates now. So, will people start hadning the keys back to the bank come this fall. Pay attention to this sector of the economy.
Maybe we will finally see a sharp increase in commercial properties being converted to residential.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT