ADVERTISEMENT

Biden must resign

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
as do the rest of these morons.

75% of the country would vote for Trump in a do over. Of course, about 55% of them did the last time, but cheated him out of it.

MSM, Zuckerberg, Twitter, and many others that scrutinized Trump for five whole years now wish they hadn't done so. They won't admit it, but they do.

75% of the country would vote for Trump in a do over. Of course, about 55% of them did the last time, but cheated him out of it.

MSM, Zuckerberg, Twitter, and many others that scrutinized Trump for five whole years now wish they hadn't done so. They won't admit it, but they do.
Not gonna happen! Dream on Alice!!

His move is one the most bizarre things I have ever seen. What he(they did) makes zero sense.

His move is one the most bizarre things I have ever seen. What he(they did) makes zero sense.
Thou dost protest too much. President Trump made poor decisions every day! He emboldened right wing groups, including White Nationalists, to come out from underground, resulting in Jan. 6. Make America Great Again really means, in his mind and those of his supporters, Make America White Again. Not gonna happen!

Thou dost protest too much. President Trump made poor decisions every day! He emboldened right wing groups, including White Nationalists, to come out from underground, resulting in Jan. 6. Make America Great Again really means, in his mind and those of his supporters, Make America White Again. Not gonna happen!
Deflection. This move in Afghanistan makes no sense strategically, military wise, or operationally. It just makes no sense what has transpired.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

Hell, keep him on the job now. He’s done more to boost Republican numbers than any Democrat has ever done.

Maybe so, but this stuff now is beyond dangerous and he is a national security threat.
It’s bad when soft serve Joe is the preferred choice compared to Kamala and Pelosi…Dems have fvcked the American public.

It’s bad when soft serve Joe is the preferred choice compared to Kamala and Pelosi…Dems have fvcked the American public.
True, who the hell do we get if he goes away. Don't even want to think about it.

Reactions: Jartard
Deflection. This move in Afghanistan makes no sense strategically, military wise, or operationally. It just makes no sense what has transpired.
I agree, probably for different reasons. Biden's mistake was listening to the corrupt Afghan government asking him not to make any moves to remove embassy staff or Afghan civilians, that worked with U.S. Military and allies in quick fashion, for fear of what actually happened. Mistakes have certainly been made. Not as cataclysmic as you would like to make it.

True, who the hell do we get if he goes away. Don't even want to think about it.
I'm wondering who we got now. Thinking maybe that nerd that keeps going on TV is running the show? Has to be his commie advisers. I'll always be proud to be an American, but hate losing, especially to 70,000 hillbillies driving around in pickup trucks in the Afghan mountains. This is like Alabama losing to Mountain State Baptist College.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I agree, probably for different reasons. Biden's mistake was listening to the corrupt Afghan government asking him not to make any moves to remove embassy staff or Afghan civilians, that worked with U.S. Military and allies in quick fashion, for fear of what actually happened. Mistakes have certainly been made. Not as cataclysmic as you would like to make it.

12252482.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
2BOH5MZUP5FTXLZTNSQEV766UY.png

Taliban recreated the famous Iwo Jima photo

I was just getting ready to post this very image. Infuriating to me but I am sure the purpose of this image is lost on many Americans today...😡

For the record my dad was a Navy corpsman in the South Pacific during WWII. One of the Iwo Jima flag raisers was a Navy corpsman. One of the Marines who was later killed was from Fleming County KY.

BTW unlike a former CIC I know how to pronounce corpsman...😡

Don't even go there about "corpseman". He mispronounced it TWICE. Not a one-time covfefe...😡

Guess you're OK with the Taliban PR image as you'd rather bash Trump than them.

All that for a flag...😡 Tell that to the three Marines that were later killed in the battle...

Yet again you show your true colors...

Don't even go there about "corpseman". He mispronounced it TWICE. Not a one-time covfefe...😡
You shouldn't have brought up mispronounced words. Hypocrite. And covfefe wasn't even pronounced, it was typed.
Guess you're OK with the Taliban PR image as you'd rather bash Trump than them.
A taliban PR image doesn't affect me.

You are so delusional and ate up with the Left's narrative that it's comical.

What's it like, having no original thoughts? Or a brain, for that matter?

taliban PR image doesn't affect me

Strange, I thought it must inspire you...☹

As with your take on everything else going on in the world today your true colors show through...☹

And covfefe wasn't even pronounced, it was typed.

Which just proves your covfefe post has no relevance to the topic at hand, which isn't surprising considering the source...

And while we're at it, common masks aren't nearly as effective as you proclaim them to be...

Strange, I thought
That's the only type of thought you ever have.
As with your take on everything else going on in the world today your true colors show through...☹
My true colors are for Americans. All of them. Not just white ones.

And while we're at it, common masks aren't nearly as effective as you proclaim them to be...
How effective did I claim them to be??

Right... says the guys that gets triggered by the following:

There is legitimate evidence that the virus leaked from a lab in the Wuhan province and the CCP orchestrated a cover-up that released the deadly virus on the world...
Wrong as usual, snowflake. As I've said, neither of the theories have been proven. We don't even know where it originated.

That's another of YOUR problems.

What about your feelings for "mostly peaceful protesters" from January 6th, job creators, the wealthy, the unvaccinated, those that don't believe in the effectiveness of masks, those that believe there was a Wuhan lab leak, those that believe there was a Chinese cover-up, Republicans, conservatives, non-Scientologists, Trump voters, Trump himself, dog lovers, those that are In Harm's Way in Kabul as I type this, myself and others on this board, etc., etc., etc.???

All??? I think your past and continuing posts definitely suggest otherwise. By saying "all" you have cast your net way too far and does nothing but expose you for what you are, liar...

Trigger alert!

Donald Trump's Operation Warp Speed was the driving force in fast-tracking getting the Covid vaccine to the public.

What about your feelings for "mostly peaceful protesters" from January 6th, job creators, the wealthy, the unvaccinated, those that don't believe in the effectiveness of masks, those that believe there was a Wuhan lab leak, those that believe there was a Chinese cover-up, Republicans, conservatives, non-Scientologists, Trump voters, Trump himself, dog lovers, those that are In Harm's Way in Kabul as I type this, myself and others on this board, etc., etc., etc.???

All??? I think your past and continuing posts definitely suggest otherwise. By saying "all" you have cast your net way too far and does nothing but expose you for what you are, liar...
Disagreeing with idiots doesn't mean I hate them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT