ADVERTISEMENT

Biden must resign

I agree. Very poor word choice on my part. This is cataclysmic for Afghan women, children, civilians that worked with U.S. and allies as well as Americans trying to get home. I agree with Biden this was an expected outcome. The corrupt Afghan government could not sustain itself and therefore their military personnel could not be supported. Biden and his administration needed to begin evacuations much sooner. I am hopeful they will do what is needed for Americans, and Afghans that supported us.

I agree. Very poor word choice on my part. This is cataclysmic for Afghan women, children, civilians that worked with U.S. and allies as well as Americans trying to get home. I agree with Biden this was an expected outcome. The corrupt Afghan government could not sustain itself and therefore their military personnel could not be supported. Biden and his administration needed to begin evacuations much sooner. I am hopeful they will do what is needed for Americans, and Afghans that supported us.
Giving up the airfield, removing troops, and his exit strategy are the major issues. Major mistakes

Reactions: mlblack16.
Other than me?? Jesus.

I'm not sure that is a comparison I'd like to make if I were you...

And since you don't know him, you're a son of Satan. It's not complicated.

What does Scientology say about judging someone's faith???

Here is what the Bible says:

Matthew 7:1-3
King James Version

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I'm not sure that is a comparison I'd like to make if I were you
It's not a comparison, moron. It's a factual answer to your stupid question.
Here is what the Bible says:
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do....

When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Giving up the airfield, removing troops, and his exit strategy are the major issues. Major mistakes
Biden's giving contradictory answers about the pull out. Is he listening to his advisors or is there just a complete disconnect?

The Taliban has now said they will hold Biden and the USA to the August 31 deadline. Is Joe just going to pull out in a week? Call their bluff? Tell them to pound sound?

Is he going to pull a political move and just say hey we got who we got, gone?

Last edited:
Biden's giving contradictory answers about the pull out. Is he listening to his advisors or is there just a complete disconnect?
You're giving Joe too much credit. The man is screaming for someone to change his bedpan 4-5 hours a day. Listening to his advisors consists of "Read the teleprompter." His public visibility occurs when his Aricept dosage appears to be working.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Who are the 30 percent of people who think he has done a good job with this? What alternate universe do they live in?

Who are the 30 percent of people who think he has done a good job with this? What alternate universe do they live in?
Hollywood freaks, most of New York and California, white guys ashamed to be white, and most of the BLM supporters.

By my count, that's like 29.8%. Guys like greed make up the other 0.2%.

As CA and NY skew the popular vote numbers they also skew these polls. Even CBS admits Biden is underwater in 37 of the 57, ah, 50 states.

Never thought I would see the day when we have 70,000 sand n****** hillbillies calling the shots for American President and American Generals. Generals have their hands tied by their Commander though, and he's making them look stupid. Biden must resign. Not sure we can really keep him around for two more weeks. This is serious folks.

I know some don't like him, but there's never been a better time to have Trump return to the C-I-C position.

The first remarks out of the DOD press secretary are about the Pfizer vaccine. You can't make this stuff up. Hellloo big red tape govt. We are gonna mandate this to the troops. How about you mandate to the taliban you are going to send them straight to Allah if they keep dicking around?

Biden admin trying to deflect. Wonder why this is a cluster **** ? Good Lord.

We hear these numbers of people being evacuated. But, don't hear the number of Americans. A reporter just asked the General at the DOD press conference. He said he had that number but didn't have it with him.

Bull shit. Bull shit.

Thou dost protest too much. President Trump made poor decisions every day! He emboldened right wing groups, including White Nationalists, to come out from underground, resulting in Jan. 6. Make America Great Again really means, in his mind and those of his supporters, Make America White Again. Not gonna happen!
America is no longer “white”... most all “whites”in America are a major mix of a lot of colors... call us mutts! But most of all we are all the “Human” race and trump knowledge that..

Biden fixed a lot simply by removing your orange jesus
List five things he has fixed.

Then I can give you five things he has totally fvcked up. Actually, can give them to you now. Covid, Supply Chains, Afghanistan, Pissing off our Allies, Inflation, the Economy, southern border. Hell, that's seven quick things.

Reactions: KyMUfan
List five things he has fixed.

Then I can give you five things he has totally fvcked up. Actually, can give them to you now. Covid, Supply Chains, Afghanistan, Pissing off our Allies, Inflation, the Economy, southern border. Hell, that's seven quick things.
All you did was list 7 things you're ignorant about.

What qualities? Being serious. He could screw up a wet dream.

Remember when Obama said virtually the same thing?

"The report says Obama told an unnamed Democrat during the 2020 primary campaign, in which he declined to endorse any candidate: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--- things up.""

Exactly why do you like him?
that's what I want to know. He could not be an assistant manager to the assistant to the assistant where I work. To me Biden shows the pure basic incompetency and what is wrong with our govt. He is horrible.

I like the infrastructure bill. His covid response has been pretty good. I like the relief bills. I like that the ACA exchange was reopened and strengthened. I like that DACA was reinforced.

Afghanistan was a cluster-f. That’s on him.

Do I think Trump would’ve done anything better? Hell no. Do I think Harris would? No. So if I’m comparing him to the other people who could be in that chair I think he’s doing fine. If I compare him to some ideal President then yeah, he’s not that good, but is much better than what came before him.

F on the border
F on Afghanistan and that is being nice
F on Covid-all he has done is further divide and the vaccines were put in place already.
F on infrastructure bill which thank God has not passed because it is not really an infrastructure bill at all.
F on foreign affairs as allies are pissed and dont trust us
F on China and he is their bitch
F on the economy as he is doing nothing about supply chain inssues, inflation, and really will just get in the way if he tries, hell get out there and get them damn ships unloaded and kick California in the ass.

He is a cluster muck. Best thing he could do is go hide and let things take care of themselves and get out of the way. He is going to screw it all up. He is genuinely dumb. He is really just dumb.

Let's assume (for argument sake) that I'm indeed ignorant about the 7 things I listed out.

Problem being, is that the mush brained moron YOU voted for, is more ignorant about those 7 things than I am.

Idiot
Few people are more ignorant about things than you are. Biden is not one of those few.
Moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT