ADVERTISEMENT

Biden wants a two beer limit

I'm averaging 1.75 beers per hour since 9:30 this morning, so I'm good.

Got three power saws out, and a drill to replace a rotted deck board. Wearing a cup to insure I don't cut my pecker into two 6" slabs.

I built the lower rail of the banister on top of the deck boards. Now, when I have to replace a deck board, I have to disassemble the banister. Bad design on my part.

Rifle, I understand this is the government issued guidance, but what happens if say they tie Medicare availability to adherence to government guidelines? Or what if they go digital currency and shut off your ability to buy beer during a month if you have already purchased a 12-pack?

Go ahead and throw that under conspiracy theory and then defend them when it actually happens. This is where we are headed.

Didn’t read the arti

What in the sam hill is @MichiganHerd Herd going to do now? How bout all the @WV-FAN and all the eers up north?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-alcohol-czar-says-us-may-follow-canada-limit-beers-two-week

First it was our gas stoves and now this. What is next. Time for Oliver Anthony to get busy with a new song
It is only a recommendation not a law . If you choose to drink yourself to death go ahead it is your choice.

Reactions: extragreen
Rifle, I understand this is the government issued guidance, but what happens if say they tie Medicare availability to adherence to government guidelines?
And that’s different than prohibiting the purchase of alcohol and tobacco with public assistance how?

Or what if they go digital currency and shut off your ability to buy beer during a month if you have already purchased a 12-pack?

Go ahead and throw that under conspiracy theory
Yeah, I will. Tin foil is probably expensive these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT