ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's Energy Sec. laughs at us

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
How about that? Old bitch thinks it's funny that we're paying through the nose for gas.

This is what we get for having no damn candidates in our party. Stuck with this shit because we have no candidates and our last president caved like an old fat woman, shutting down the country and putting on dog muzzles for a fake illness.

Oh well. I'm just a single old man about to die anyway. Can't imagine what it would be like to raise kids and have a life with these prices. Can't be easy. Maybe it can though if you get a job for $19 an hour putting dog treats in a box.

They want the gas prices to be this high. They can help create a problem and they say hey morons we can fixt it for you.

Ever since the fake bird flu, now I worry that people really are stupid enough to think that alternative sources are viable. They're still not.

I always thought that people really knew they weren't, but this is a new world now. The fake bird flu and the way 90 some percent of everyone believed it has made it all seem hopeless as hell to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT