ADVERTISEMENT

big spending republicans add another $1.3t to debt on top of the $1.3t they pissed away l

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
nobody saw the 2300 page bill until 8 p.m. last night - i am sure every republican "read the bill".
thats $2.6 trillion in less than 6 months.

i guess we're going to have to cut you dumb fvcks soc sec because we just cant afford it.

The House on Thursday passed a sweeping $1.3 trillion spending bill that makes good on President Trump’s promises to increase military funding while blocking most of his proposed cuts to domestic programs and placing obstacles to his immigration agenda.

The 2,232-page bill, which was released just before 8 p.m. Wednesday,

GREAT JOB IDIOTS.

So a military that doubles the spending of the next 5 countries combine will get more funding while our education, health care system, and infrastructure continues to collapse with no federal help.

So a military that doubles the spending of the next 5 countries combine will get more funding while our education, health care system, and infrastructure continues to collapse with no federal help.
Which one is listed in the constitution as an actual duty of the government?

“SCHUMER HEAPS PRAISE ON GOP OMNIBUS BILL: ‘ERA OF AUSTERITY’ COMING ‘TO AN END’”

figure-cmd-1.png

With the way China and Russia are investing in their military capabilities.....I’m glad we are spending

It's not just spending to out pace other countries, there's a legitimate need to upgrade. It's equipment, training, schools... there was a lot of neglect with the last administration, to correct that takes an influx of cash. Some people, with their responses above, don't understand the complexity. They are the people who take their freedoms for granted.

Also:

Freedom isn't free
It costs folks like you and me
And if we don't all chip in
We'll never pay that bill
Freedom isn't free
Now there's a hefty fvckin' fee
And if you don't throw in your buck 'o five
Who will?

You don't throw in your buck 'o five. Who will?
Oooh buck 'o five
Freedom costs a buck 'o five

Last edited:
What budget? We haven’t had an official budget for quite some time. This was a continuing resolution. You are very uninformed.

No, they voted on the actual budget. We are under CR right now, through tomorrow. The vote was on the budget for the rest of the year.

It's not just spending to out pace other countries, there's a legitimate need to upgrade. It's equipment, training, schools... there was a lot of neglect with the last administration, to correct that takes an influx of cash. Some people, with their responses above, don't understand the complexity. They are the people who take their freedoms for granted.

Also:

Freedom isn't free
Freedom isn't free
Who will?

Oooh buck 'o five

Also:

Freedom isn't free
Freedom isn't free
Who will?

Oooh buck 'o five

Lol you still believe that lie

We are talking about the DoD here. Careless spending is their name.

Reactions: HerdFan76
Lol you still believe that lie

We are talking about the DoD here. Careless spending is their name.

For some reason I’m not so sure we could trust you to explain budgetary needs of the DOD.

Additionally, they actually do many things correctly. For example, denying certain individuals into OCS.

I'm fine with the spending but way too much has been appropriated for the military. We need roads and bridges, teachers, etc.

I do mind the spending, but if they're going to spend it, I'd rather it go to infrastructure than the military.

Reactions: countryroads89
How exactly do you “blow out a budget” (as bucky claimed) when there hasn’t been one? That was my point.

No, you called it a CR. Just admit you are wrong. They are voting on the budget....one Republican called it “a Great Dane sized whiz down the leg of American taxpayers.”

What budget? We haven’t had an official budget for quite some time. This was a continuing resolution. You are very uninformed.

Last edited:
Some Say Freedom is Free
Well I tend to Disagree

That being said, there are areas in the military that need immediate attention.

No, you called it a CR. Just admit you are wrong. They are voting on the budget....one a Republican called “a Great Dane sized whiz down the leg of American taxpayers.”

It’s not a budget moron. It only funds the govt until September.

That’s not a budget.

It’s not a budget moron. It only funds the govt until September.

That’s not a budget.

LMAO! September is the end of the federal fiscal year. It IS the budget for FY 18 (which started October 1, 2017 and ends September 30, 2018). Did you ever have a civics class? No smack, I am sadly disappointed to see someone this ignorant.

"The legislation funds the federal government for the remainder of the 2018 budget year, through Sept. 30, directing $700 billion toward the military and $591 billion to domestic agencies. The military spending is a $66 billion increase over the 2017 level, and the nondefense spending is $52 billion more than last year.

The spending bill is widely expected to be the last major legislation that Congress will pass before the November midterm elections, which had increased pressure to jam the bill full of odds and ends, with provisions addressing everything from gun safety to invasive carp." - The Washington Post, March 23, 2018

The continuing resolution is hurting the military. They can't prepare budgets and plan. In addition, the last administration(like it or not) left so many gaps in preparedness and there are tons of maintenance and replacement issues with equipment. Everything from helicopters, planes, and other equipment. We have aging fleets of equipment that must be addressed.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
LMAO! September is the end of the federal fiscal year. It IS the budget for FY 18 (which started October 1, 2017 and ends September 30, 2018). Did you ever have a civics class? No smack, I am sadly disappointed to see someone this ignorant.

"The legislation funds the federal government for the remainder of the 2018 budget year, through Sept. 30, directing $700 billion toward the military and $591 billion to domestic agencies. The military spending is a $66 billion increase over the 2017 level, and the nondefense spending is $52 billion more than last year.

The spending bill is widely expected to be the last major legislation that Congress will pass before the November midterm elections, which had increased pressure to jam the bill full of odds and ends, with provisions addressing everything from gun safety to invasive carp." - The Washington Post, March 23, 2018
Don’t bother Raleigh is an idiot. Will always try to defend his lies and claims by twisting things around.

The continuing resolution is hurting the military. They can't prepare budgets and plan. In addition, the last administration(like it or not) left so many gaps in preparedness and there are tons of maintenance and replacement issues with equipment. Everything from helicopters, planes, and other equipment. We have aging fleets of equipment that must be addressed.

malarkey^^^

It's not just spending to out pace other countries, there's a legitimate need to upgrade. It's equipment, training, schools... there was a lot of neglect with

GOOD POINT WE DONT DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS NOW.
I WOULD REMIND YOU 30% BUSH (YOUR GUY) "BROKE THE ARMY"
IN IRAQ (YOUR IDEA).
YOUR TRACK RECORD ON EVERY TOPIC IS TERRIBLE - SO JUST SHUT
UP - DEMS WILL BE IN POWER NEXT YEAR AND WE'LL CLEAN UP YOUR
MESS - AGAIN.

ONE OTHER POINT - YOU CAN SPEND AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU WANT
ON MILITARY SPENDING - BUT- IF YOU ARE NOT STRONG AT HOME
IT DOESNT MATTER. YOU HAVE TO BE STABLE AT HOME BEFORE YOU
CAN BE STRONG ABROAD.

30% DO NOT CARE IF AMERICA ROTS FROM THE INSIDE OUT. NOT SMART.

BESIDES, THEY HAVE SO MUCH MONEY NOW THEY CANNOT KEEP TRACK OF IT.

Last edited:

As the article explains.....it is a spending bill. NOT A BUDGET

Yes...you are a moron

Don’t bother Raleigh is an idiot. Will always try to defend his lies and claims by twisting things around.

You still don’t understand it’s not a budget do you?? No one is calling this a “budget” because it isn’t. It’s a spending bill that funds the govt to September.

As the article explains.....it is a spending bill. NOT A BUDGET

Yes...you are a moron

Oh my god, you can't be serious. A Spending Bill IS the budget. LMAO!!! You really are even more stupid than I thought you were (and I thought you were borderline moron). LOL!

The best part is, you just keep proving your idiocy. You aren't even intelligent enough to realize, "oh my god, I screwed up, I should quietly leave this thread."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh my god, you can't be serious. A Spending Bill IS the budget. LMAO!!! You really are even more stupid than I thought you were (and I thought you were borderline moron). LOL!

The best part is, you just keep proving your idiocy. You aren't even intelligent enough to realize, "oh my god, I screwed up, I should quietly leave this thread."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No. A (omnibus) spending bill is NOT a budget. An Omnibus spending bill does not cover all areas of spending a complete budget covers. This is simply a stop gap to get us into the new fiscal year.

From the Associated Press:

"The omnibus spending bill was supposed to be an antidote to the stopgap measures Congress has been forced to pass — five in this fiscal year alone — to keep government temporarily running amid partisan fiscal disputes."

The best part is knowing the only thing you know how to do is read a headline. You have little capacity to understand the underlying concepts related to this topic.

This is simply a stop gap to get us into the new fiscal year.

Fiscal Year 2018 started back on October 1, 2017 and goes through September 30, 2018. This is a spending bill, the budget, for FY18. We are half way through FY18 already. It’s not a bill to “get us into the new fiscal year.” Good lord, you are a complete idiot. I know middle schoolers smarter than you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT