ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Legg .2

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Why? This is the guy under Doc that all wanted fired yet the O line coach suddenly resigns and what do you know - Bill Legg.

This isn’t even close to a “Bill Legg” offense. Are you guys sure you watched the game? Have we entered the era where “fans” think an offense should score 50-60 every game in order to be considered NOT a Bill Legg issue?

No, Despite the inconsistency of the Oline….this was a defensive loss. Specifically the pass coverage.

This isn’t even close to a “Bill Legg” offense. Are you guys sure you watched the game? Have we entered the era where “fans” think an offense should score 50-60 every game in order to be considered NOT a Bill Legg issue?

No, Despite the inconsistency of the Oline….this was a defensive loss. Specifically the pass coverage.
Defense looked like a disorganized mess out there.

Our offense put up decent stats, turnovers killed us though. Put up 28 in regulation even with the turnovers. It was absolutely on the D.

It's almost like we thought since we beat ND then BG would roll over and surrender (sac)
Exactly and after Gammage's first TD I wondered if that was poison. Then another huge play. And we started acting like it was going to be a cake walk. Then they punched us in the mouth and were were in shock. As BG started to gain confidence and uncle Mo started swinging our staff had no answers.

It's funny against Notre Dame we linned it up and ran it down their throat. Let me say that again. NOTRE DAME. Then BG makes a run and we abandon what was allegedly our identify and choked.

Absolutely pathetic.

Bill legg sucks period. I mean can he not just find some other team to pay him.

Last edited:
Doc hired bill to run the offense huff hired legg to coach te’s and what ya know a te scored at this historic game at ND last week.
Not sure how much that TD has to do with Legg. I will say this the TEs haven't been all that impressive. We have this huge TE named Stacey Marshall Jr that transferred from AZ and haven't heard his name called and we're 1/4 the way through the season.

Just saying a player like Marshall should be having more of an impact that just being and extra blocker.

Not sure how much that TD has to do with Legg. I will say this the TEs haven't been all that impressive. We have this huge TE named Stacey Marshall Jr that transferred from AZ and haven't heard his name called and we're 1/4 the way through the season.

Just saying a player like Marshall should be having more of an impact that just being and extra blocker.
he's been in blocking on several occasions. he had key block on Miller's first down to start the 94 yard drive I believe.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Now we can see he (Legg) hasn’t changed and now the offensive line has collapsed under him. Why did Huff even keep this guy?

Our offensive schemes are terrible. No creativeness in play calling or design. My goodness, I’ve watched high school games with more offensive creativity then what we are demonstrating.
defensively our secondary looks like they have never played together. Multiple people covering no one with receivers running wide open.

When things are this bad, it really comes down to the Cordinators.

right tackle number 55 looked like he was bolted to the ground. When he was on a lineman he did ok but if he had to block a speedy d back on a blitz or a outside linebacker, they literally walked by him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT