ADVERTISEMENT

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein associate funneled large donations to Vivek Ramaswamy, several Dems

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Ramaswamy may be dirty as hell, but it's pure entertainment watching him take down reporters with tact, i.e. opposite of trump's child-like antics.

Ramaswamy may be dirty as hell, but it's pure entertainment watching him take down reporters with tact, i.e. opposite of trump's child-like antics.
What he did to that Washington Post reporter was a thing of beauty. She proceeded to do EXACTLY what he said she would, & the reaction on Twitter was fantastic.

What he did to that Washington Post reporter was a thing of beauty. She proceeded to do EXACTLY what he said she would, & the reaction on Twitter was fantastic.
i saw him blast her and tell her what she would do. didn't see the post and what she did. that's priceless.

the post did EXACTLY what he said they would do.

At a campaign event this week, Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy touted an endorsement by a disgraced former congressman who lost his election after defending white nationalism. He refused to directly condemn white supremacy.

Reactions: 30CAT
And he wants to end the Ukraine debacle.
End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT