ADVERTISEMENT

Bison statues arrive

ZBNAU0o.jpg

I've not heard but I assume they are going to be installed at the new Hall of Fame, Medical Building area entrance?

Looks cool. I need to see them in person. I'm surprised they didn't showcase these further out close to 3rd Ave

I agree. They are great but would have drawn more attention closer to 3rd Ave.

i was driving in this morning, distracted by work stuff, and i noticed them out there even though i had totally forgotten about them.

i was driving in this morning, distracted by work stuff, and i noticed them out there even though i had totally forgotten about them.

i know what got your attention on them, chester. just keep driving.

They seem to have gained your attention prior to anybody else.

I'm detail-oriented when it comes to fiscal issues. Some call it frugal. I call it responsible. That's how I met your wife on craigslist.

I wouldn't be able to handle knowing we paid an extra $2000 for a bison-pecker instead of using that money to hire somebody who could personally call herdon each time the practice schedule was adjusted.

I'm detail-oriented when it comes to fiscal issues. Some call it frugal. I call it responsible. That's how I met your wife on craigslist.

I wouldn't be able to handle knowing we paid an extra $2000 for a bison-pecker instead of using that money to hire somebody who could personally call herdon each time the practice schedule was adjusted.

I thoroughly enjoyed every word of this post. No sarcasm.

rifle, get it through your head! The peckers were donations from up north. tuffshet, oral bill and wee wee were simply glued underneath the Bison.

I am certainly NOT bitching. I just made a statement. They most had a very good reason to do what they did and I would never second guess that. Geesh..

It's ok. Some of these dudes are very sensitive when it comes to even remotely hinting at anything negatively said about Marshall.

I think that would be a good investment. ;)

Reactions: riflearm2
Reminds me of the story where Pee Pee, Testicle Bill, ****-ry, and Fluffshit were all killed in a milk-drinking accident ... Cow fell on 'em!!!

I agree. They are great but would have drawn more attention closer to 3rd Ave.
I got my first look at them today & they are sweet. Those statues will be a big draw on game & graduation days. Unlike the John Marshall statue, you can actually stand in front of these for pictures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT