ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Smith and Amazon

this is why marshla will always be considered the little brother. can't enjoy the fruits of your president's success without taking a jab at the flagship.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
this is why marshla will always be considered the little brother. can't enjoy the fruits of your president's success without taking a jab at the flagship.
Marshall is actually older than WVU. So, maybe the brother from another mother. Hahahaa

Seriously, I don't care about much of that stuff anymore. Too much going on in the world..

All good to me..I enjoy having all The WVU guys here and who are on the right side of freedom.

I don't even think about that anymore.

• Love
Reactions: WV-FAN
Marshall is the older brother that mom and dad made work for everything he has.

Wvu is the spoiled little brother that mommy and daddy coddled and gave him everything he wanted.

Now they are both grown up and Marshall is thriving and wvu is trying to move back into mommy and daddy’s basement.

Reactions: extragreen
Marshall is the older brother that mom and dad made work for everything he has.

Wvu is the spoiled little brother that mommy and daddy coddled and gave him everything he wanted.

Now they are both grown up and Marshall is thriving and wvu is trying to move back into mommy and daddy’s basement.
every.single.time.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT