ADVERTISEMENT

Bradley Smith = Arch

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Why do people do this? Listen, we know you love your spouse. You don't need to post about it on social media. It's bad. Stop doing it.

Reactions: 30CAT
Your obsession with Brad smith borders on the creepy side. You seriously need help.
You’ve tried that attempt before. Like with your 12 year old “clients,” try a new technique.

Why does he do it? You know....rich.
Speaking of rich, look at this suite the JW put me in tonight. Are they trolling me with the baby crib? Nice view of the Disney fireworks. 2.5 bathrooms for one person. Hell, when I walk into the water closet, the toilet lid automatically rises, like it’s welcoming me to feed it.

You’ve tried that attempt before. Like with your 12 year old “clients,” try a new technique.

Speaking of rich, look at this suite the JW put me in tonight. Are they trolling me with the baby crib? Nice view of the Disney fireworks. 2.5 bathrooms for one person. Hell, when I walk into the water closet, the toilet lid automatically rises, like it’s welcoming me to feed it.

I know where that is at.

You've tried this before. Try something new

Yeah, that’s some window you’ve got there.

Side note. Wife and I are looking into properties in the Orlando area. We’ll either live there full-time or be snow birds before it’s all said and done.

Wow, rifle stayed at the JW Marriott off of I4 near Disney.
They are very comparable, but JW is a Marriott property, so they get the business.

That Ritz tops them both, but my ambassador (because, ya’ know, rich) advised me not to stay there due to the conference they were having. And not staying in the $400/night room. It’s the $1300/night suite, because ya’ know, wealthy.

They are very comparable, but JW is a Marriott property, so they get the business.

That Ritz tops them both, but my ambassador (because, ya’ know, rich) advised me not to stay there due to the conference they were having. And not staying in the $400/night room. It’s the $1300/night suite, because ya’ know, wealthy.
Damn, we are neighbors. Can you bring me some ice.

mcojb-two-bedroom-1384-hor-wide.jpg

Damn, we are neighbors. Can you bring me some ice.

mcojb-two-bedroom-1384-hor-wide.jpg
How come they put a crib in mine but not yours?

The hotel I am in tonight is great. Much smaller but great interior. I think it's only about $450/night, but I am here because a company asked me to speak to them, so they are footing the bill.

How come they put a crib in mine but not yours?

The hotel I am in tonight is great. Much smaller but great interior. I think it's only about $450/night, but I am here because a company asked me to speak to them, so they are footing the bill.
Speak to them about what?

My mental illnesses and my need for attention.

Actually, I am paying them to allow me to speak to them to fulfill my need for attention.
I believe you are a motivational speaker. From Corning to Confort Inn to ...Crowne Plaza...you know rich.

We.had a motivational speaker one time. Had too much fun and it was motivational, so they never did it again.

Reactions: riflearm2
Can Marshall’s PR person tell Bradley to stop referring to his wife as his “girlfriend,” please! And calling her “girl”? Is he trying to come out of the closet?

You don’t get it because you’ve never had a long term emotional attachment to a girl.

You don’t get it because you’ve never had a long term emotional attachment to a girl.
I don’t get it because I’m straight and therefore say things like “heeyyyyy, girl.” I don’t get it don’t because it’s stupid to refer to my wife of 25+ years as my “girlfriend.”

You’re not still putting it in her ass, and she isn’t letting you give her a facial, so stop calling her that.

He did not even need to brag about his American Airlines status when he flew down to Los Cabos. Because, you know, rich.
You must be new here. The guy posts each time that he gets on a plane like he’s a 24 year old slvt whose 38 year old boyfriend is flying her coach to his city once a month:

Why do people do this? Listen, we know you love your spouse. You don't need to post about it on social media. It's bad. Stop doing it.

100% agree. So stupid.

"I want to wish my _________ a happy birthday."

Then freaking do it. Why are you telling us about it? That's nice, but we really don't give a shit. And it's a birthday anniversary, not a birthday.

Possibly worse? Taking a picture of your food, then sharing it on social media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT