ADVERTISEMENT

The Morons in DC have decided to mothball the A10.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Here we go again. Don't listen to the people in the field or thr experienced troops. Most will say this is a bad idea. With the growing threat of near peer threats why would you moth ball the most successful close air support aircraft?

The suits and political people do this. Big mistake.

I thought this was going to be about athletics.
a10.png

Reactions: marshallisqbu
Yehh the brass. I do oron. I ask the boots on the ground and they know better. It is the brass and morons in DC
Then let's get rid of the brass and let the boots on the ground do the strategizing. oath breaker.

Politicians in DC were fighting against the mothballing of the A10. oath breaker.

Then let's get rid of the brass and let the boots on the ground do the strategizing. oath breaker.

Politicians in DC were fighting against the mothballing of the A10. oath breaker.
They are currently mothballjng it. Silly. The machine in DC is not listening.

All of them were? I knows people more involved in this than you do and people with vast experience in this area of expertise. Get real. Oh, and Generals can be "politicians" as well as Civilian Leadership in the Pentagon.

Enough to keep the A10 program from being shuttered. moron.

If you're getting your information from them, they're lying idiots just like you.
Hahaha. People that actually spent 20 years using them in a war.. the actual war fighters and people with real world experience..not suits.

Ok moron

You argue about everything and really shit you have no clue about..you.dont even know what you are arguing.

Hahaha. People that actually spent 20 years using them in a war.. the actual war fighters and people with real world experience..not suits.

Ok moron

You argue about everything and really shit you have no clue about..you.dont even know what you are arguing.
You provided false information and continue to swear by it.

You lying trumptard oath breaker.

You provided false information and continue to swear by it.

You lying trumptard oath breaker.
That is why I along with current and retired members of the military who have 20 years of experience, much of that combat related to this situation are writing congressmen and senators expressing how this is a mistake by the US Govt. So carry on.

This is how one of my friends reached out.

WRITE, CALL, or VISIT IN PERSON your congressman’s office, all of these testimonials are 100% correct, like ******** &**&*&*&*&* , this ridiculous decision will cost lives.

We as a nation are at our most vulnerable position, ever, as we are potentially on the verge of another conflict with near peer nations, we cannot allow the rich men North of Richmond, who have no idea what freedom actually costs, to make such an epic decision without a fight from the people this will actually affect.

True warfighters know first hand how incredible this platform is and we understand it has no equal in any services jnventories.

To save our sons, daughters, and grandchildren that will answer their nations call to serve to preserve freedom and democracy, we must give them every opportunity to succeed, that absolutely includes the A-10 Warthog on the battlefield.

CALL, WRITE, or VISIT your elected official. Ask them to save the A-10, save our future warfighters.

Reactions: 30CAT
It's a good plane that has served us well.

But these planes are getting old. 40 years for the newest ones made.

They should make a new version.
From an officer

A politically driven decision not backed by any facts on the battlefield. The “fly-off” proves the F-35 doesn’t even come close. Air Force leaders have written off the CAS mission. This decision will ultimately cost lives.

The reality is we are trending in the direction of conflict, potentially with near peer threats. Yes, we will still have conflicts with terrorists, that is just the way it is. One cell pops up, they go away, another one takes its place.

The leadership in DC is out of touch and not listening. They don't listen to the people with experience and who it effects.

The reality is we are trending in the direction of conflict, potentially with near peer threats. Yes, we will still have conflicts with terrorists, that is just the way it is. One cell pops up, they go away, another one takes its place.

The leadership in DC is out of touch and not listening. They don't listen to the people with experience and who it effects.
STOP blaming DC for your stupidity.

STOP blaming DC for your stupidity.
Get their titty out of your mouth. Arguing a subject with people who have the real world experience. I will start telling you how to build cabinets. First thing, stop sniffing glue.

hahhaa, you ****ing idiot. You don't know how things work do you. You are literally a fool. yes, he is boots on the ground. All officers are not pencil pushers. My God, you are dense.
And you're the idiot wanting us to believe that the majority of decision makers in the Air Force are idiots. You stupid lying oath breaker.

Get their titty out of your mouth. Arguing a subject with people who have the real world experience. I will start telling you how to build cabinets. First thing, stop sniffing glue.
You stupid lying punk oath breaker. You've been arguing that the top military officers with real military experience don't know what they're doing, and then you blame DC for doing the wrong thing for attempting to do what you want them to do. You're a retard.

You stupid lying punk oath breaker. You've been arguing that the top military officers with real military experience don't know what they're doing, and then you blame DC for doing the wrong thing for attempting to do what you want them to do. You're a retard.
200.gif

Generals in the Pentagon, idiot.

Reactions: 19MU88
Yes, because they have no experience and foot soldiers have all the answers. :rolleyes:
Maye they should take their advice and input. You know the guys getting shot at. I shared comments with you. Those two alone probably have over 20 comatose deployments directly related to the matter at hand.

Maye they should take their advice and input. You know the guys getting shot at. I shared comments with you. Those two alone probably have over 20 comatose deployments directly related to the matter at hand.

Speaking of "those two alone", how many years have they spent studying modern peer to peer large scale military operations and how to prepare for them??

Speaking of "those two alone", how many years have they spent studying modern peer to peer large scale military operations and how to prepare for them??
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

• Haha

You are arguing with men who have been on the battlefield for 20 years, some currently still are. Some spent 20 years doing it. Do you know how completely stupid you sound.

You are arguing with men who have been on the battlefield for 20 years, some currently still are. Some spent 20 years doing it. Do you know how completely stupid you sound.
He will argue with you until the second coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT