ADVERTISEMENT

The Morons in DC have decided to mothball the A10.

You stupid lying punk oath breaker. You've been arguing that the top military officers with real military experience don't know what they're doing, and then you blame DC for doing the wrong thing for attempting to do what you want them to do. You're a retard.

Speaking of "those two alone", how many years have they spent studying modern peer to peer large scale military operations and how to prepare for them??
Going on 25 to 30 years. Each. At the highest level..and they are still doing it and have worked with most aircraft and combined arms. They are sounding the alarm bells. They are subject matter EXperts. Idiot

Moron.

Reactions: 30CAT
From an officer

A politically driven decision not backed by any facts on the battlefield. The “fly-off” proves the F-35 doesn’t even come close. Air Force leaders have written off the CAS mission. This decision will ultimately cost lives.
Hence why I said to make a new version. 40 years is a lot on airframes that actually gets shot at.

They are not experts on determining what weapons the military should have.

The Department of Defense is responsible for providing the military forces needed to deter war and protect the security of our country. The major elements of these forces are the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force, consisting of about 1.3 million men and women on active duty.

you are a moron. literally. And you would be wrong! Especially where these guys work.

The military guys who perform close air support are not experts in close air support weapons systems.

Are you a literal moron?

You think a suit and tie in a corner office is DC is? Or the stockholders at Boeing? Raytheon? The local congressman?

You are reaching new levels of being a moronic boob.

Reactions: 30CAT
The Department of Defense is responsible for providing the military forces needed to deter war and protect the security of our country. The major elements of these forces are the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force, consisting of about 1.3 million men and women on active duty.
Your sources are not experts on determining what weapons the military should have.

you are a moron. literally. And you would be wrong! Especially where these guys work.

The military guys who perform close air support are not experts in close air support weapons systems.

Are you a literal moron?

You think a suit and tie in a corner office is DC is? Or the stockholders at Boeing? Raytheon? The local congressman?

You are reaching new levels of being a moronic boob.

They are not experts on determining what weapons the military should have
hahaha, you don't know where they work and what they do. And any politicians or General or whatever that doesn't listen to the troops on the ground after 20 plus years of war is being shortsighted and mistaken. That's the problem there is too much of that goes on. And, yes, people I talk to are involved in what goes on.

hahaha, you don't know where they work and what they do. And any politicians or General or whatever that doesn't listen to the troops on the ground after 20 plus years of war is being shortsighted and mistaken. That's the problem there is too much of that goes on. And, yes, people I talk to are involved in what goes on.
They are not experts on determining what weapons the military should have

Exactly. You Godless lying trumptard. Your sources are not experts on determining what weapons the military should have
Listen, dumbass. People just get tired of your ignorant rhetoric. It isn't that we admit we're wrong or that you win.

It's that we know how you'll respond and your responses are childish.

When I was new, I thought it was kind of fun, but it's getting old, just like your fellow board members said.

I'll never nor have I ever put anyone on ignore, but if I was that type of person, you'd be at the top of the list.

I'm about to just ignore your posts, but I'll keep a lookout for actual debate.

Your rhetoric is almost unbearable, anymore.

Also, for you to call yourself a Christian while telling fellow Christians they worship satan, they hate God, they aren't saved, etc., is crazy. But whatever.

It's a good thing you're not God. I'm of no religion. Religion is man-made. Not sure if you're a member of a religion and don't care if you are, but it's hard for me to believe you are a loving Christian.

All fun and games, for the most part, on here but damn...I think you have some soul-searching to do.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Yes I do. They're the ones whose job and expertise do not include deciding what weapons are needed.
You Godless lying trumptard.
Really. Who do you think decides and who should help decide that and who should help do that. If the Army for example is wanting a new rifle, who would help provide input on that? A congressman? An accountant? A logistics officer? Or let's say people from the infantry? Special operations? What data would they look at and talk to? Or should they tak to?

You idiot.

Not your sources. You Godless lying trumptard. If they did, you wouldn't be whining about it.
Ughhh they are the experts telling the suits and political figures that they are making a mistake, moron. That's the point. Numbskull. They know better than those people who are being shortsighted. Are you dense?

Ughhh they are the experts telling the suits and political figures that they are making a mistake, moron. That's the point. Numbskull. They know better than those people who are being shortsighted. Are you dense?
Not your sources. You Godless lying trumptard. If they did, you wouldn't be whining about it.

So you are saying you personally know his sources?
You Godless lying trumptard simpleton. If his sources are experts in deciding what weaponry the military needed, they would be calling the shots, Snot wouldn't have a reason to be lying and whining about it, and you wouldn't be asking your stupid questions about it.

You Godless lying trumptard simpleton. If his sources are experts in deciding what weaponry the military needed, they would be calling the shots, Snot wouldn't have a reason to be lying and whining about it, and you wouldn't be asking your stupid questions about it.
Not all experts call the shots.

Quit being a hateful liar.

Not all experts call the shots.
None of the boots on the ground call the shots when it comes to upper levell decisions. If you or the other oath breaking liar had researched why this decision was being made, then maybe with the help of a 3rd grader, both of you would understand.

With the growing threat of near peer threats why would you moth ball the most successful close air support aircraft?
Near peer threats will shoot the A10 out of the air with them new fangled fighter jet things.

You Godless lying trumptard.

Just because they are not calling the shots does not mean that are not experts

Do you think an Offensive Coordinator would listen to his QB or WR on what they are seeing on the field?

Just because they are not calling the shots does not mean that are not experts
I already told you, they are not experts at making high level decisions regarding what the military needs.
Do you think an Offensive Coordinator would listen to his QB or WR on what they are seeing on the field?
Probably so, but it would be a fair assumption that the OC is not listening to walk-ons.

I already told you, they are not experts at making high level decisions regarding what the military needs.

Probably so, but it would be a fair assumption that the OC is not listening to walk-ons.
So, the guys who do close air support, both the people on the Air Force and Army side(along with USMC) and special operations are telling them that the A10 is the best close air support airfcraft and there is basically no replacement for it and it works, why would you not think they would need to be listened to? That is the point.

I would agree with them, except against the near peer nations. The nations that are NOT near peer nations are not as dangerous to us as the near peer nations.
The A10 is perfect for near peer nations and battles against tanks and land warfare. The F35 cannot replace that. That is what they are telling the people in DC and the mistake they are making.

And he is telling you his sources aren't walk-ons it's the QB and the WRs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT