ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING Broc Thompson out 4-6 weeks

That's too bad, he is coming along this year. Hope he has a quick recovery and is back for the end of the season... Has anyone heard the extent of Willie Johnson's injury?

Looks like Gammage, Keaton and Henry better be ready to go with the first team this Saturday.
What has happened to Woodyard?

I like brock and his ability. Ahmed has my attention too, kid has moves once he has the ball. Gammage is very physical. Brock will be missed, but we have good talent there. Here is hope to a speedy recovery, but for now it's next man up.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Tough roll. Always thought him,X,and Gammage we’re are best receivers and pick your poison. Willie Johnson couldn’t catch A cold. Henry and Keaton are solid to above average. Moretts good for a surprise (Lee-Esque) TD from athletic blocking TE. Lucky it comes now and could have him back by the bowl season.

Tough roll. Always thought him,X,and Gammage we’re are best receivers and pick your poison. Willie Johnson couldn’t catch A cold. Henry and Keaton are solid to above average. Moretts good for a surprise (Lee-Esque) TD from athletic blocking TE. Lucky it comes now and could have him back by the bowl season.

Talik Keaton and Broc are our two best WR’s and I really don’t think it’s close.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Talik Keaton and Broc are our two best WR’s and I really don’t think it’s close.

Gammage is the most physically gifted guy in our WR group and he's only a sophomore... I don't know what kind of magic the strength and conditioning coaches can work to make him a step faster, but if they could do it, Gammage would be an absolute nightmare for smaller DB's at 6'4/230.

I would say when everyone is healthy and all things are equal, Thompson, Gammage and Keaton are our three best guys all around.

Is Woodyard one of those guys who's the fastest player on the team in shorts but doesn't contribute much in pads?

I don't think that's what it is at all. I just think the other guys are playing (practicing) at a higher level right now.

Reactions: Elkview
I stated earlier in the year that he possesses the most potential of any wide receiver on our roster.
Evidently can’t get separation or has bad hands...or both. Looks like another G/T that’s just here for the ride.

Broc is clearly most complete with speed,route running and hands. When he wore 88 I was like that is a statement and he has delivered especially in clutch moments. Corey was a beast during VMI And he kind of fell off in terms of playing time. Not sure what I’m missing about Xavier he has been clutch and demands a lot of attention. I would even say he was our best last year. These guys are megatron. Talik has professed and clearly has a gift in returns like Reeves and others before. However have seen him miss some Balls that were catchable. Others have shown ability to make plays during double teams, stiff arming cats left and right. Excited to see Henry now that he seems healthy.

Is Jaron truly the fastest guy on the team? Would be beat everyone in a 60 yard dash indoor track meet?

That would be a fun test after the season is over... Set up Woodyard, Keaton and Henry and have them run a 100 meters. See who is in the lead at the 40 mark and then who wins the race... Considering Woodyard was a track standout I'd put my dime on him at the full 100. Would be interesting to see if anyone could beat him in the 40.

That would be a fun test after the season is over... Set up Woodyard, Keaton and Henry and have them run a 100 meters. See who is in the lead at the 40 mark and then who wins the race... Considering Woodyard was a track standout I'd put my dime on him at the full 100. Would be interesting to see if anyone could beat him in the 40.

If I were going on the three fastest players on the team......

I'd go with Woodyard, Stephen Gilmore, and Willie Johnson probably.

Two guys that would surprise you are Charlie Gray and Rasheen Ali. Both of those guys can flat out fly in the open field.

If I were going on the three fastest players on the team......

I'd go with Woodyard, Stephen Gilmore, and Willie Johnson probably.

Two guys that would surprise you are Charlie Gray and Rasheen Ali. Both of those guys can flat out fly in the open field.
" Jaron, just run as fast as you can towards the goal post and I'll put throw it as far as I can with some air under it and you just run under it for a TD like we did in the EKU game" - #8 Grant Wells

Is there a reason Evans is returning kickoffs ?We need someone with more speed.He is also playing too much as he is the fourth best back in my thinking.Is it because his attitude and cheerleading?It is not because he is the better player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT