ADVERTISEMENT

Build the Wall??

Herd Fever

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 25, 2008
Guess with no money approved and Mexico telling Trump "Chinga tu Madre" which means "Go **** your mother" another Trump campaign promise has failed.

spry.gif

Last edited:
The wall was built the night he won. They know we don't want them here. That's a big part of the battle right there. Much better deterrent than "Welcome Home, here's your welfare check and your Democrat voter registration card."

Should have built that wall when them ships from africa were bringing in the slaves. Today's black folk wouldnt be stuck in this awful racist country
The wall back then would have stopped slavery which was america"s greatest sin. A win win

illegal border crossing is down 50%.

Walden makes a good point. him winning (and actually enforcing the laws already on the books) did more to stop illegals than any physical barrier ever could.

illegal border crossing is down 50%.

Walden makes a good point. him winning (and actually enforcing the laws already on the books) did more to stop illegals than any physical barrier ever could.

I actually find that funny. If they know how many people are crossing illegally, why can't they stop it?

look at fever all proud of his newly found spanish to american google translator skills.

I actually find that funny. If they know how many people are crossing illegally, why can't they stop it?
Wait... they are supposed to be able to stop something because they can estimating its volume with statistics?

If they know how many people have cancer, why can't they stop it?
If they know how many people are starving, why can't they stop it?
If they know how many people drive drunk, why can't they stop it?

They don't want to cure Cancer.....too much money to be made
Yes fever, there is more money in a treatment than a cure. Well done.

That has nothing do do with my point that a problem can't be magically stopped just because statistics can be used to describe it.

Reactions: andy4theherd
so you're saying just because we know exactly how far it is to Jupiter we still can't go?

sounds like #fakenews to me...

So then they shouldn't just throw up some Arbitrary number to please people like you.

So then they shouldn't just throw up some Arbitrary number to please people like you.
Why do you always double down on your stupidity?

It is not an arbitrary number. It would be relatively easy to estimate illegal border crossings using the number detained and man-hours. Most college graduates would understand this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT