ADVERTISEMENT

Building 7

The same reason you and others say this is breaking news wait until all the facts come in
So how did a woman report it 26 minutes before it fell, on live tv? With a picture of the building behind her on live tv?

I don't know how. It is a topic of discussion.

So how did a woman report it 26 minutes before it fell, on live tv? With a picture of the building behind her on live tv?

I don't know how. It is a topic of discussion.
Frankly I cant imagine the chaos on the ground at that time. There were several buildings severely damaged or in danger of collapse. I do remember reports of fears of multiple other buildings risking collapse because 2 100+ story buildings fell on them.

It's not a topic of discussion. It's a 23-year conspiracy that can be put to bed. Christ.

Frankly I cant imagine the chaos on the ground at that time. There were several buildings severely damaged or in danger of collapse. I do remember reports of fears of multiple other buildings risking collapse because 2 100+ story buildings fell on them.

It's not a topic of discussion. It's a 23-year conspiracy that can be put to bed. Christ.
I've never really thought about it until recently.. After all these years, I saw something about it. It was rather bizarre.

The bigger picture is the still classified files regarding 9-11 and more than likely what some allies knew prior or what our govt knew prior.

You are correct.

And news was already circulating that the building would likely collapse, because almost two hours before it did FDNY ordered their crews to evac and clear the area.

Amen.

Got reported on world wide tv, BBC, 26 Minutes before it fell.

How did that happen?
What probably happened is a massive conspiracy where they knocked down that building for ReAsOnS and looped in the world media including the BBC on the conspiracy, and they had them report it early for ReAsOnS, and after two decades still none of the hundreds of people who would’ve been involved in such a plot including the newscasters have ever talked. Thats what’s most likely.

Last edited:
What probably happened is a massive conspiracy where they knocked down that building for ReAsOnS and looped in the world media including the BBC on the conspiracy, and they had them report it early for ReAsOnS, and after two decades still none of the hundreds of people who would’ve been involved in such a plot including the newscasters have ever talked. Thats what’s most likely.
I don't think so.

Reactions: HerdandHokies
The bigger question is what the Saudis knew and what intelligence knew.

Then, we can get into the OBL thing and why he was more than likely "let go" in early 2002.

Then, we can get into the OBL thing and why he was more than likely "let go" in early 2002.
Magat cult members ^^^ and conspiracy theories go hand in hand.

Magat cult members ^^^ and conspiracy theories go hand in hand.
you don't think the Saudis knew something?

US special operations from the era have said they had OBL cornered in Tora Bora to the point of being in close radio comms they were picking up radio comms and knew the ridge he was on. Told to stand down and hold their position.

Hint: you and I agree on some things.

What would have happened if OBL were killed/captured in early late 2001/early 2002 . They were right on top of him, literally.

Now, think about it. What would have happened and what did it happen?

Two big events. If he would have been gone. What would not have happened? Two things. The answers are right in front of you and played out. OBL was a dead man walking in Jan 2002.

US special operations from the era have said they had OBL cornered in Tora Bora to the point of being in close radio comms they were picking up radio comms and knew the ridge he was on. Told to stand down and hold their position.

Hint: you and I agree on some things.

What would have happened if OBL were killed/captured in early late 2001/early 2002 . They were right on top of him, literally.

Now, think about it. What would have happened and what did it happen?

Two big events. If he would have been gone. What would not have happened? Two things. The answers are right in front of you and played out. OBL was a dead man walking in Jan 2002.
If he would have been gone then GW wouldn't have been able to get the man that was after his father.

We were talking about bin laden you magat cult member.
Keep up dumbass. If we would have got OBL early on then GW would not have had the backing to go into Iraq to get Saddam.

Read the post I was replying to you thick skulled moron.

The failures in intelligence, especially inter organizational communication, are definitely good questions. That we’ll never get answers to because the people who would have to answer them are the same people who screwed up.

Rogue elements in Saudi intelligence and the royal family. Crown Prince Abdullah would have shit a brick if he knew, as this could have been disasterous for his desire to modernize the Saudi economy into finance and banking. Nonetheless, I still would have bombed them, the buck has to stop somewhere.

Speaking of conspiracies and people keeping quiet, Trump said he would release the Kennedy killing files, but never did. Judge Napolitona had said Trump has personally promised him that he would declassify and give him the details.

In 2021 the Judge was with Trump and reminded him of the promise. Trump told him he had to change his mind, if the judge had saw what they showed Trump the judge would have kept his mouth shut too.

How is it the truth, through 10 administrations over 60 years, has never come out? Don’t think secrets can’t be kept and covered even if a lot of people know.

Reactions: i am herdman
all I know is the intelligence agencies are clearly on the up and up always....and the news never gets anything wrong and doesn't have an agenda. oh, and war isn't big business.

carry on.

Rogue elements in Saudi intelligence and the royal family. Crown Prince Abdullah would have shit a brick if he knew, as this could have been disasterous for his desire to modernize the Saudi economy into finance and banking. Nonetheless, I still would have bombed them, the buck has to stop somewhere.
Hence, out govt doesn't want that out.

I would have also. Just to send a message. I wouldn't **** around it when comes to killing 3000 on our soil and trying to tank our economy. Down the stove pipe.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Keep up dumbass. If we would have got OBL early on then GW would not have had the backing to go into Iraq to get Saddam.

Read the post I was replying to you thick skulled moron.
So, the former Contard hero passed up getting bin laden for saddam. Brilliant.

They wanted a war in Iraq. If OBL goes down early, things grind to a hault. Iraq would never have happened.

They had OBL cornered early on. He was done for. Hell guys that were there are saying it. They had him on a ridge. Listening to him. Came down from way up to back off and stand down for some reason. He escapes and ther rest is history.

I have told you for a long time why we went to Iraq. Sidebard, Hailburton gets massive contract in Iraq. If you get OBL early, the American people wanted more at the time, right after 9-11. Then, there is no mandate to keep going and zero mandate to go to Iraq.

They wanted a war in Iraq. If OBL goes down early, things grind to a hault. Iraq would never have happened.

They had OBL cornered early on. He was done for. Hell guys that were there are saying it. They had him on a ridge. Listening to him. Came down from way up to back off and stand down for some reason. He escapes and ther rest is history.

I have told you for a long time why we went to Iraq. Sidebard, Hailburton gets massive contract in Iraq. If you get OBL early, the American people wanted more at the time, right after 9-11. Then, there is no mandate to keep going and zero mandate to go to Iraq.

See this one I would 100% buy.

Wellll. Highly a possibility. They wanteda bigger war. I have told you thst for years on here.

At one point thought two administration's OBL was not even #1 on their lists. Bush and Obama. They believed he had been relegated to let's say not the biggest fish in the pond at that point. More symbolic as the years went by.

At one point thought two administration's OBL was not even #1 on their lists. Bush and Obama.
No, you stupid lying trumptard oath breaker, you don't get to sell that lying malarkey. Your stupid W admitted to that, but you don't get to lay that on Obama. You lying punk.

Speaking of conspiracies and people keeping quiet, Trump said he would release the Kennedy killing files, but never did. Judge Napolitona had said Trump has personally promised him that he would declassify and give him the details.

In 2021 the Judge was with Trump and reminded him of the promise. Trump told him he had to change his mind, if the judge had saw what they showed Trump the judge would have kept his mouth shut too.

How is it the truth, through 10 administrations over 60 years, has never come out? Don’t think secrets can’t be kept and covered even if a lot of people know.
Early on in Trump's presidency, he sat down for an nterview at the White House and the reporter asked a question that was something to the effect of "what has been one of the biggest surprises you've experienced so far?" He responded;"how some people are untouchable."

He did make promises that he would put Killary in jail (and I think he really wanted to try) but I guarantee she is someone who is untouchable, like GREED, but for completely different reasons.

Reactions: Jartard
No, you stupid lying trumptard oath breaker, you don't get to sell that lying malarkey. Your stupid W admitted to that, but you don't get to lay that on Obama. You lying punk.
Whatever

I never said they didn't want him. I said it became more symbolic. They were putting resources doing other things a s higher strategic targets. OBL in their opinion had been weakened. There were nit units actively hunting him down..

The wars had grown much bigger than one man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT