ADVERTISEMENT

Bums were made to be conquered

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
They ran me out of the holler back home. Well, I'm going to have the last laugh. The day will come when nobody will be there with sense enough to keep the place. I'll end up getting it. Then, the bums will do as I say or I'll kick them out. I'll spend every weekend up there watching football games, cussing, making fun of idiots and playing Buck Owens music to reverberate through the woods.

This all reminds me of the deal we have going in America now. The bums get the crumbs. Yeah, I think they get too many, but they're too stupid to manage them effectively. So they end up going around all helpless and idiotic looking, herded up in their hellholes fighting and drinking all the time.

It's high time I started enjoying the victory. Victory means you beat the hell out of losers to win the game. The bums got beat. Remember how stupid and lazy they were in school? And still are? Well, they're just sitting around waiting to be laughed at. Whining on the news that they can't pay their electric bill.

America is great.

I'm actually disappointed that there isn't something better to pursue, but there's not. Maybe for others. Not for me.

Not only is that place the most familiar, but the people there have no idea how luxurious it is. Only the rich can afford that kind of land around here. And they build gigantic houses on it. The rest of us are stuck breathing on each other. Even a lot of fancy homes in uppity suburban areas are still packed in like sardines.

I'm OK with the quiet calmness of my jail cell on work evenings, but I don't like it on weekends. The two days I have to live per week ruined in a coop. It's a major step down from when I was a kid. Making money was supposed to be about stepping up.

Why is it always dirty talking? With all the shit that's happened to me over the last couple years, I have said it over and over and I'll say it again: I'd take a peanut butter cookie (actual peanut butter cookie, not a dirty connotation for anything) over a woman at this point.

A good meal, good dessert, any kind of good food really beats everything else. I still eat slop and way less of it. Freezing half to death all the time and lethargic. I got real old real quick.

That said, this evening I've thought more about this and it's simply a waste of time and energy.

See what I mean? That's the conclusion to just about every train of thought these days. Not enough energy to go after much of anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT