ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING Butler Dismissed

Well, that didn't take long. While I cautioned against a rush to judgment, apparently the evidence was overwhelming. This is really a shame for all parties involved.

As I said previously, the start of Knucklehead Season has begun!

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
How is it so hard to just NOT be a complete fxcking idiot for some college football players? I mean, jesus christ. All you have to do is NOT beat the shit out of two gay guys for no apparent reason. Is it that damn difficult?

Reactions: WV_Celt
I guess Steward missed the history lesson where not to long ago black people were beat up on the streets, called names, murdered and denied basic civil rights based solely on who they were.....Doesn't that civil rights fight seem very similar to the one currently taking place???

What a shame this entire situation is. Im.sure he will regret this daily.

This is not like what is going on in Baltimore. This involves Butler making a poor decision to get involved in something not his business, someone's life style. Huntington is not Selma either. The Baltimore debacle was fueled by "outsiders" coming in to influence looting, burning, and giving the police a hard time. Time will prove what really happened....comments by the President, Al Sharpton and others don't help matters either. Obama has done more to spread hatred among the races than any one in the White House I recall. It is time America returned to our grass roots---religion and caring about our brothers (no matter the color of their skin)...or I see darker days ahead.

HerdZilla22 In Charlotte

This is not like what is going on in Baltimore. This involves Butler making a poor decision to get involved in something not his business, someone's life style. Huntington is not Selma either. The Baltimore debacle was fueled by "outsiders" coming in to influence looting, burning, and giving the police a hard time. Time will prove what really happened....comments by the President, Al Sharpton and others don't help matters either. Obama has done more to spread hatred among the races than any one in the White House I recall. It is time America returned to our grass roots---religion and caring about our brothers (no matter the color of their skin)...or I see darker days ahead.

This is just plain silly. And wrong. Let's start with Wilson. And then go back from there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT