ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Judge dismissed 6 charges on Trump

Sounds like a technicality. Which conservatives usually criticize. Could be appealed or presented again to a grand jury...and should be.

Of all the criminal charges Trump has faced, his pressuring of the GA SOS is the thing that bothers me the most, it was utterly ridiculous to do that.
I would say it goes past a technicality. Basically the charges just aren’t specific enough as to what law was actually broken. They can be refiled but it’s a pretty dumb miss to have done it wrong in the first place.

Sounds like a technicality. Which conservatives usually criticize. Could be appealed or presented again to a grand jury...and should be.

Of all the criminal charges Trump has faced, his pressuring of the GA SOS is the thing that bothers me the most, it was utterly ridiculous to do that.
Trump said “I need to find votes” he didn’t tell raffensbueger or any Georgia offcial “you” find or make up votes.

Trump is Trump, but I think the call was just an overall planning call on where they may be able to challenge (missing chain of custody, delivery timing of results, etc)

Reactions: WVUSerg
I would say it goes past a technicality. Basically the charges just aren’t specific enough as to what law was actually broken. They can be refiled but it’s a pretty dumb miss to have done it wrong in the first place.
We are talking about a prosecutor who hired her unqualified lover to launder cash so it’s not really surprising they missed something.

Reactions: ohio herd
Actually I take that back, this is closer to a technicality. The reason they were tossed has to do with the felonies alleged being enumerated in a different section of the charge than the a related charge.

I agree with them throwing it out because defendants rights are important and charges should be sufficiently specific but it seems like an easy fix.

Quoted to agree with the last sentence, she's got balls but she's a dummy.
Trump said “I need to find votes” he didn’t tell raffensbueger or any Georgia offcial “you” find or make up votes.
Trump said a lot in that call. It was all bullshit, and the SOS told him it was bullshit. So it comes down to this, then:

"So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break."

If the votes don't exist, how else are you going to find them?
Trump is Trump, but I think the call was just an overall planning call on where they may be able to challenge (missing chain of custody, delivery timing of results, etc)
Overall planning based on bullshit, which the SOS told him it was bullshit, and then told him to stop reading social media because anyone can say anything on there lol.

EVERYTHING that Trump has ever said or done is what really bothers you.

He wrecked your mangina back in 2016, and, even if Doc Fungus were to perform an episiotomy, you still won't ever fully recover.

Reactions: 30CAT and johns1124
Xtramad haha
8j5m5y.jpg

Ah, shit. I wish he was here to see this.

What about the Russia Collusion Hoax and all involved?

Sounds like you might want to go back and read the news on this.

If more details were there, she would have had them in there. They lack specifics because there aren't any. Kind of like the Russia Collusion Hoax, eh?

Even though the judge said the charges could be re-admitted. Does NOT sound like lack of evidence.
They absolutely can. Need more evidence. We'll see if it gets readmitted or if it remains, that there is a lack of evidence. I mean, you do agree that if they just need more specifics, they will certainly readmit felony charges...Right?

It's not a technicality, so much as a huge, gaping hole in her entire theory of the case as to these specific charges, which many commentators and pundits have been touting since the charges were handed down.

In short, what underlying felony conduct did he solicit?

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT