ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING C-USA statement on postseason events in Mississippi

That's BS. Sports should stay out of politics and social anxieties.
Didn't they learn anything from Colin Kaepernick.

Didn't they learn anything from Colin Kaepernick.

Didn't you learn anything about Kaepernick, moron?

Should the Black 14 have "stayed out of politics" when they played for Wyoming?

Should John Carlos, Tommie Smith, and Peter Norman "stayed out of politics" in Mexico City in 1968?

Should NASCAR allow its vehicles and stadiums to have a flag that represented a group trying to destroy the United States, much of it being fought over their right to have slaves?

Should Marshall/C-USA validate a school by playing it in sports if that school is bigoted against gays (hi, Liberty) or is bigoted against blacks (hi, BYU, which didn't allow blacks on their football team or blacks in positions of leadership in the university or in the church)?

A person of your ethics and your intelligence is the one who should stay quiet.

Reactions: elginherd
Ah, The wanna-be rap producer formerly known as Yagi;

Should the Black 14 have "stayed out of politics" when they played for Wyoming?

Should John Carlos, Tommie Smith, and Peter Norman "stayed out of politics" in Mexico City in 1968?

It's not 1968. In the 60's we were in the heart of racial inequalities. This is 2020, we should be well beyond that point.

Should NASCAR allow its vehicles and stadiums to have a flag that represented a group trying to destroy the United States, much of it being fought over their right to have slaves?

Don't care about Nascar, so I don't have an opinion. I do care about censorship though.

Should Marshall/C-USA validate a school by playing it in sports if that school is bigoted against gays (hi, Liberty) or is bigoted against blacks (hi, BYU, which didn't allow blacks on their football team or blacks in positions of leadership in the university or in the church)?

If you would have read the other thread I did say; "Fairly sad. I'm not sure what conference would want Liberty in it.". I think that pretty much voices my opinion about Liberty and their cultural views.

Ah, The wanna-be rap producer formerly known as Yagi;

You're a moron. My records have over 1 BILLION YouTube views and millions in streaming/physical sales. My quarterly check from BMI for just the royalties they collect came last week - want to compare that to all of your earnings from your failed gambling scam?

This is 2020, we should be well beyond that point.

That's the point, moron. We aren't well beyond that point, hence my comment about you not learning anything from Kaepernick.

If you would have read the other thread I did say; "Fairly sad. I'm not sure what conference would want Liberty in it.". I think that pretty much voices my opinion about Liberty and their cultural views.

You're too stupid to realize that you just admitted to doing what you claimed shouldn't be done: sports staying out of politics.

You're a moron. My records have over 1 BILLION YouTube views and millions in streaming/physical sales. My quarterly check from BMI for just the royalties they collect came last week - want to compare that to all of your earnings from your failed gambling scam?

Inspector Weinstein thinks he has it all figured out. Here let me give you a tid bit of information about myself which you seem to be desperately looking for. Funny thing is I used to work in radio. When it comes to BMI, ASCAP, Nielsen (old Armitron). I know something about that, in fact; I bet anything I know just the person to look you up and see how well your doing. Don't worry; I'm not. I really don't give a shit either way.

At the end of the day, if you want to discuss something without the Morons,Idiots, and Stupids; let me know.

You're too stupid to realize that you just admitted to doing what you claimed shouldn't be done: sports staying out of politics.

It's up to each conference for inclusion. A conference may deny entrance based on prior prejudice to student athletes. Nothing to do with "Politics", it's how they treat individual student athletes.

Don't worry; I'm not. I really don't give a shit either way.

This is what is great about morons like you: you claim to "not give a shit," but then you run off and search LexisNexis for anything you can find on me. You realize your words and actions don't match up, right?

It's up to each conference for inclusion. A conference may deny entrance based on prior prejudice to student athletes. Nothing to do with "Politics", it's how they treat individual student athletes.

What? That's exactly what politics is. You claimed to keep sports out of politics in response to C-USA (a conference) taking a stand, but you then just stated that conferences should involve itself in politics. Brilliant.

Don't worry these left wing liberal fruit cakes and marxists will be going after the American flag soon. They are not done. Half of America will sit back and go what happened one day. Gone beyond a movement for racial justice. It is now a pro marxist and anarchy style revolution. Radicals have taken over.

Last edited:
I just hope that if the Confederate Flag is banned, it's replaced by another equally comprehensive symbol that identifies those people and warns me of their presence.

Like maybe a Monster Energy Drink window sticker, or metal nuts hanging off the trailer hitch.

While a hefty amount of their fanbase are still dimwitted morons, NASCAR as a sport has actually been the most productive one out of the major ones to tackle racism head on
They fired a pretty good and well known driver after he said the "n-word" during a virtual racing broadcast, Kyle Larson, the day after he said it.
They listened to their only black driver's support for BLM and had a paint scheme for it the following race which also pushed for unity within NASCAR itself.
They then outright banned confederate flags at all NASCAR events.
They just had a large march with Bubba Wallace prior to Talladega after there was a noose found in his garage the day prior.

2 months ago, I'm sure plenty would say NASCAR is an inherently racist sport with fatass, uneducated, drunken cousin ****ing rednecks watching cars go in circles.
It has one of the lowest black competitor populations, and probably very low black viewership...but it has really done the most in terms of moving away from racism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT