Tuesday 3/8 (Bartow Arena)

(13) UTSA vs (12) FAU at 5pm ET on ASN

Wednesday 3/9 (Legacy Arena)

(8) WKU vs (9) North Texas at 1pm ET on ASN

(12/13) FAU/UTSA vs (5) ODU at 3:30pm ET on ASN

(10) Rive vs (7) Charlotte at 7pm ET on ASN

(11) FIU vs (6) UTEP at 9:30pm ET on ASN

Reactions: The Real SamC
Semifinals - CBSSN - Final Fox 1 - Times are Central Time Zone.

Friday, March 11

Semifinal # 1 (CBS Sports Network) - 3:00p
Semifinal # 2 (CBS Sports Network) - 5:30p

Saturday, March 12
Championship Game (FOX Sports 1) - 1:30

ASN in our area is WVAH 11.2, available over the air and on most cable systems, but not DirecTV or DISH.

Most of the games are on CSN-Mid-Atlantic, CSN-Chicago, CSN-California, and Altitude; DirecTV 642, 665, 681, and 698. Some games are on those channels' alternate feeds where you add -1 to the channel number.

First three rounds of women's tournament is also on ASN, semis and finals on CBSSN.

Reactions: RedParallax
This is going to be a wide open tournament. I have attended every CUSA tournament since we've been in the league except last year. I can't wait to get to B'ham tomorrow and see 12 games.

Does anyone know if the Tourney games will be on DISH, and if so what channel???
I don't have dish but I know other ASN games have been on there. The semi's are on CBSSN, I feel sure that Dish has that. Then the championship is on FX1

On DISH, CSN-Chicago is 429, CSN California is 438, Altitude is 413. CSN MA is not on DISH. Of course you have to have the out-of-town sports channels (or live in the appropriate area where one of those channel is the local one) to get these, on DirecTV or DISH.

Both DirecTV and DISH have FS1 and CBSSN, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT