ADVERTISEMENT

California Senate candidates spar over Dem's proposal for $50 minimum wage

Definitely dumb.

What California needs is affordable housing.
California doesn't need anything. They are getting exactly what they voted for.

Srcew'em

Don't like it? Vote differently, instead of voting for a team. No? Then live with what you voted for.

It's that simple. Yes....It is.

I didn't say anything about redevelopment.

Please tell me what to vote for so our house can be worth a million dollars.

Only the rich can afford to live there. Well, them, the homeless and illegal foreign nationals, anyway.

I'm not sure how this is an answer to what I asked you, but OK.
The elites will not allow affordable housing. Actually, Democrat policies won't...Have you seen the cost of houses in California that would be peices of shit in West Virginia? What would be affordable housing? A lean to between two trees? "Go up stairs and pick me an apple."

Have you seen the cost of houses in California that would be peices of shit in West Virginia?
Yep. Supply and demand is a bitch. Not much demand in most of WV. Same as here in BFE Kansas. But I'd vote for some policies to make my home here worth a million bucks, then I could sell it and buy a goddamn mansion in WV....if only you would tell me what to vote for.

“Affordable” housing doesn’t exist. You start redeveloping neighborhoods and the next thing you know those that could afford to live there no longer can because they’ve been gentrified out.
That's exactly what happened to Michigan's black ass.

Yep. Supply and demand is a bitch. Not much demand in most of WV. Same as here in BFE Kansas. But I'd vote for some policies to make my home here worth a million bucks, then I could sell it and buy a mansion in WV....if only you would tell me what to vote for.
Democrat policies are destroying California and New York.

California is losing population (the taxes that go with them) faster than any state in the country. New York is trying to keep pace.

Supply and demand? 😂

Supply and demand? 😂
If you think there is a great demand for housing in WV, you're even dumber than I thought.

The ten hottest WV housing market are all in the eastern panhandle (source, Redfin). That's not WV policies driving demand, it's proximity to NOVA and DC area.

The rest of the state? Mostly low demand.

I have seen an increase in demand for properties to retire to or for a second home, hell maybe work from home. Ask @WV-FAN about his home value. If he lived in Logan County, he'd be fvxked lol.

California, for all its faults, is still a high-earner state, especially on the coasts. It is what it is. Make me a billionaire overnight and I would seriously consider it, it's downright beautiful with weather to match....I just wouldn't live in one of the big cities.

If you think there is a great demand for housing in WV, you're even dumber than I thought.

Ummm...I was talking about California.

You defend the high cost of housing in California, as supply and demand. It's losing its population faster than any state in the country, so I was laughing at your "supply and demand" excuse.

I know what West Virginia is and what is always will be. I absolutely love it. You think I care that it's not a destination for most people? That's a plus for me, my fellow American.

Millions are waking up to Democrat policies. California is hurting the most, but most Blue states/cities are taking a hit.

You defend the high cost of housing in California, as supply and demand. It's losing its population faster than any state in the country, so I was laughing at your "supply and demand" excuse.
Yet values prove it is still a market more in demand than WV.

Also to consider: if demand greatly outpaces supply, it is going to take a BIG change to flip it.

Also of note: WV continues to outpace CA in population loss as a percentage of population. Should this be blamed on WV Republican policies? I don't believe so.

What exactly do you think drives property values? By your way of thinking, LA, SD, and SF areas should be like Detroit.

Yet values prove it is still a market more in demand than WV.

Do you think I care about that? Do you actually think I'm trying to compare West Virginia to California? 😅

You could give me a decent house in California and I still wouldn't want to live there.

Democrat policies are killing California and it is definitely a destination people absolutely love.

California is losing massive amounts of people and that's not normal. Same with New York. Why is that?

Well, high taxes, high crime, the migrant crisis and homelessness have been huge reasons. Now what is causing that?

DEMOCRAT POLICIES.

West Virginia has always maintained around 1.8 million people. It's not a popular destination and that's fine with me. About the same with Nebraska.

California is a very popular destination and it is very abnormal for people to be fleeing.

California, like New York, have become, steadily, more radically left. Let's not forget the state of Washington, especially in the city of Seattle.

Now you can keep bashing West Virginia in an attempt to defend Democrat policies and that's your right, but it doesn't hold water.

Also, California and New York were growing, each reaching their population highs, in 2020. Since then, each have lost over a half million people while in the same time period, Texas gained 1.5 million and Florida gained over a million.

If it isn't about policy, how do you explain it?

Last edited:
Speaking of Democrat policy, how do you think citizens react to this bullshit, @Raoul Duke MU? This is the same guy throwing the book at a political opponent, but only now tries to get tough?

One dollar bail? Is this how Democrats keep their citizens safe?

But no, Democrat policies have no impact on why people are leaving their cities.

NYPD migrant attack: Alvin Bragg folds on catch-and-release, but judge gives $1 bail to suspected gang member

The ten hottest WV housing market are all in the eastern panhandle (source, Redfin). That's not WV policies driving demand, it's proximity to NOVA and DC area.

The rest of the state? Mostly low demand.

I have seen an increase in demand for properties to retire to or for a second home, hell maybe work from home. Ask @WV-FAN about his home value. If he lived in Logan County, he'd be fvxked lol.

California, for all its faults, is still a high-earner state, especially on the coasts. It is what it is. Make me a billionaire overnight and I would seriously consider it, it's downright beautiful with weather to match....I just wouldn't live in one of the big cities.
Keep my name out ya fuhkin mouf! 😂

My place worth 3/4 million where it sets, $10 million in Cali, and $50K in Logan. 😆

Speaking of Democrat policy, how do you think citizens react to this bullshit, @Raoul Duke MU?
Probably the same I will respond to the guy who wants me to read an article that demands my email to unlock it:

leonardo dicaprio middle finger GIF

Probably the same I will respond to the guy who wants me to read an article that demands my email to unlock it:

leonardo dicaprio middle finger GIF

You don't want to fvck me. You wouldn't go back to sheep.

But here you go, piss baby 👶

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office sought high bail for a group of illegal immigrants accused of attacking two NYPD officers near Times Square last month after their initial no-bail release caused a national uproar.

The suspects each pleaded not guilty at their arraignment on a superseding indictment Friday morning. Despite the prosecution's change in stance, one suspected Venezuelan gang member who was ordered to leave the country last year had his bail set at $1.

However – it is not expected to be paid. The move allows him to avoid deportation while in custody.

First up, the judge set $100,000 bail or $250,000 bond for Yorman Reveron, 24, one of four no-bailed suspects believed to have skipped town after his release.

Prosecutors asked for further investigation into the release of Yohenry Brito, another 24-year-old whose $15,000 bail was posted earlier this week by an unknown source. His defense attorney claimed that the cash had come from a bail-fund group of "well-meaning people." The judge noted he has four criminal cases after being in the U.S. for just eight months and sent him back to jail.

Kelvin Servita-Arocha, 19, is one of two suspects captured by Immigration and Customs Enforcement with ties to the Venezuelan criminal organization, Tren de Aragua, or TdA.

He is accused of kicking a radio away from police during the assault and had initially been released without bail. The defense asked for $1 bail. Prosecutors requested that he be remanded without bail. The judge is considering setting bail at $15,000 or $50,000 bond pending a motions hearing on April 2. He will remain in ICE custody until at least that date.

Wilson Omar Juarez-Aguilarte, 21, the other illegal immigrant and suspected TdA member now in ICE custody, was supposed to be deported a year ago.

Defense attorney Adrienne Edward, who is also representing the 15-year-old illegal immigrant charged in a midtown shooting, told the court that her client has a two-year-old child and has been sending money back to the mother in Venezuela.

The judge set his bail at $1 because the charges against him involved evidence tampering for allegedly swapping clothes after the fact with Brito and Reveron and not participating in the attack. He is not expected to pay it, and will instead avoid deportation while in custody on Rikers Island.

The final suspect to appear Friday was Darwin Andres Gomez-Izquiel, a 19-year-old who has been in the U.S. for just five months.

Just two weeks after his release in the police-assault case, he was accused of stealing $600 worth of merchandise from a Macy's store.

The judge granted prosecutors' request for $100,000 bail or $250,000 bond.

Bragg did not appear at the hearings.

Detroit didn't crumble overnight. Downtown SF is a shithole and getting worse. No one is "demanding" to live in downtown SF. The only thing holding up SF is Palo Alto.

Havent you learned yet...most of us always have the last laugh at you?
I don't know when it happened, but RD is really trying to give Greed a run to be biggest moron on the board. I always knew he was pretty stupid, but I had no idea how stupid he can be. Hopefully he will at least figure out who he is politically.

Reactions: 30CAT
No one is "demanding" to live in downtown SF
I didn't even zoom in to downtown. I'm partial to the area near Olympic, because the Lake Course is dope ,although I'd be worried the salt fog would be bad for my car.
Havent you learned yet...most of us always have the last laugh at you?
I'm not concerned about what village idiots laugh at...especially useful idiots.

I'm not concerned about what village idiots laugh at
The village idiot doesn't know he or she is the village idiot. Usually, the village idiot will call everyone else an idiot.

I don't doubt that it doesn't concern you. 😏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT