ADVERTISEMENT

Canadian Minister on The President of the United States, "He’s a pathetic little man-child."

A lobotomy - because one would have to be without a brain to ignore all the cold, hard facts and lies to conclude there was nothing going on.
lol, yeah, that's why trump has been removed from office.

DOH!

you like serious questions . . . seriously, how many got damn aliases do you have, dtard? you'd have to be dtard, he's the only stupid fvck i've seen from either side that's still so positive there was collusion. everybody else laughs at you . . . except for the other libs who've given up on collusion but still holding out some semblance of hope.

lol, yeah, that's why trump has been removed from office.

DOH!

you like serious questions . . . seriously, how many got damn aliases do you have, dtard? you'd have to be dtard, he's the only stupid fvck i've seen from either side that's still so positive there was collusion. everybody else laughs at you . . . except for the other libs who've given up on collusion but still holding out some semblance of hope.
I've been on this board since its inception....just don't post much anymore.

However, I do enjoy reading the insights of those who post here.

I've been on this board since its inception....just don't post much anymore.

However, I do enjoy reading the insights of those who post here.
looks to me like you are averaging about ONE LIKE RECEIVED for every year you have been on here. Even DHERD has better results!

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
what cold hard facts? facts.
You can re-read hundreds of posts on this board or google "facts surrounding the Trump Campaign's Collusion with Russia".

Why did all those Trump campaign members, family and friends need to have so much contact with Russians? Hell, if this was 1950s USA (when America was Great), that would have been enough for a conviction. BUT I'm not convicting....merely stating there's too much data for me to conclude there's been no collusion.

You can re-read hundreds of posts on this board or google "facts surrounding the Trump Campaign's Collusion with Russia".

Why did all those Trump campaign members, family and friends need to have so much contact with Russians? Hell, if this was 1950s USA (when America was Great), that would have been enough for a conviction. BUT I'm not convicting....merely stating there's too much data for me to conclude there's been no collusion.
Because he was running for president of the United States and he needs to establish foreign connections?

I hope you never serve on a jury.

I have heard and read it all. We are given a daily dose of the nonsense on here. If it were the old days then Hillary would be locked up as well. Have you seen here stuff with the Clinton Foundation?

I see NO evidence of collusion at all. The House Intelligence committee has stated no collusion.

Again, there is no evidence of collusion. Just a lot of conspiracy theories and made up hogwash.

Reactions: 19MU88
Not trying to start an argument but how can you be sure that no one would invade Canada? I mean Russia sits on their doorstep. I am sure there were people living in Poland in the 1930's that felt the same way. I guess I would just say that they need our backup in case the Russian Bear gets hungry.

Mainly because Arctic Canada is brutal, and no one is going to sail up the St Lawrence with warships that we would sink at the NY state line even if we hated Canada. I guess Russia could invade Vancouver, but I don't think that would set well with us with the US border being about 20 miles away.

Outside of Severomorsk and the Northern Fleet even Russia doesn't guard its arctic area well. The climate and logistical issues simply makes the Arctic not an area for large numbers of troops. What Russia does well is run icebreakers. We and Canada both really need to up our investment there.

Reactions: ohio herd
I have no problem with Hillary getting convicted of crimes....we've had this discussion. She mishandled classified info bigly. IMO, there's no excuse, and there should be no mulligan.

But that really has nothing to do with the Trump campaign colluding with Russia. Also, the republicans on the House Intelligence Committee issued a statement saying there was no collusion - not the committee itself. The Dems will offer their own report.

It's going to be left up to Mueller to prove or not prove collusion. My guess is he won't be able to prove collusion...just like there's no "proof" Hillary screwed up at Bengazi. I didn't buy that BS BTW - and I'm guessing neither did you.

free trade only happens with fair trade. this is your informed guy Chevy?

I don't understand why the GOP is going along with it. Free trade is a bedrock principle of the GOP. It spreads freedom, so they say.

yeah - they're against massive govt spending, ballooning deficits, against executive orders, for the separation of
powers, against an imperial president, and Russia too.
of course it all depends on who is in power, they are very selective and extremely hypocritical, and will
do anything for power - even selling America out to the Russians.

I remember when cons called bill Clinton a communist because he visited Russia for a week during a break from Cambridge.

yeah - they're against massive govt spending, ballooning deficits, against executive orders, for the separation of
powers, against an imperial president, and Russia too.
of course it all depends on who is in power, they are very selective and extremely hypocritical, and will
do anything for power - even selling America out to the Russians.
selling out for what? Some vodka?

Are you mentally deficient? I didn't say what I support, only what the GOP, and many Dems since Bill Clinton, have supported. Maybe that 88 in your screen name is the last year you were sober: in the 1993 NAFTA vote,House Republicans voted 132-43 in favor, Dems 102-156 against, in the Senate GOP was 34-10 in favor, Dems 28-27 against. And if West Virginians want to keep score, both Byrd and Rockefeller were Nay votes. I can do the same for other trade votes if you really cared to be knowledgeable.

So yeah, the GOP is deviating from one of their bedrock principles. Personally I think a lot of them are afraid of Trump supporters voting them out, I'm not sure they personally believe in anything other than their cushy jobs.

Last edited:
I'm no trade expert. I don't doubt the US has gotten the crappy end of the stick in some of these deals - but I really don't know. Thought Bankers post made some good points.

I know folks who live in areas where aluminum plants have shut down....the tariff is good news to them....but I've also heard that will drive up prices for goods with aluminum content here and could negatively impact jobs. But, again, I don't know.

However, I do know calling people names and getting into public pissing contests isn't constructive....it's divisive.

Are you mentally deficient? I didn't say what I support, only what the GOP, and many Dems since Bill Clinton, have supported. Maybe that 88 in your screen name is the last year you were sober: in 1993 House Republicans voted 132-43 in favor, Dems 102-156 against, in the Senate GOP was 34-10 in favor, Dems 28-27 against. And if West Virginians want to keep score, both Byrd and Rockefeller were Nay votes. I can do the same for other trade votes if you really cared to be knowledgeable.

So yeah, the GOP is deviating from one of their bedrock principles. Personally I think a lot of them are afraid of Trump supporters voting them out, I'm not sure they personally believe in anything other than their cushy jobs.
We let the foreign companies and countries rip us off and destroy our steel plants for example. That pisses me off and is a national security issue.

Reactions: 19MU88
Are you mentally deficient? I didn't say what I support, only what the GOP, and many Dems since Bill Clinton, have supported. Maybe that 88 in your screen name is the last year you were sober: in 1993 House Republicans voted 132-43 in favor, Dems 102-156 against, in the Senate GOP was 34-10 in favor, Dems 28-27 against. And if West Virginians want to keep score, both Byrd and Rockefeller were Nay votes. I can do the same for other trade votes if you really cared to be knowledgeable.

no, but I'm thinking you are

We let the foreign companies and countries rip us off and destroy our steel plants for example. That pisses me off and is a national security issue.

I agree. We've discussed this before right here. I'm just pointing out that since the Reagan administration there has been a core belief in the GOP that free trade itself is for national security, that trading partners do not often become enemies and that growing wealth leads to more democracy. I can make a statistical argument that this is actually correct, however I can also make a statistical argument that it has hollowed out our steel and aluminum industries and decimated manufacturing.

My core belief: free trade is for partners that pay their workers good wages and regulate their safety and the environment. China gives zero fvcks about their workers or the environment, so fvck them.

no, but I'm thinking you are

You are Extragreen without a cult membership, absolutely lacking in anything resembling intelligence or common sense, and devoid of the ability to present an argument and facts.

Shit, at least his alien worship makes him a weirdo, which is a little higher up the totem pole than stupid and boring.

You are Extragreen without a cult membership, absolutely lacking in anything resembling intelligence or common sense, and devoid of the ability to present an argument and facts.

Shit, at least his alien worship makes him a weirdo, which is a little higher up the totem pole than stupid and boring.
speaking of EG I haven't seen him on here for 2-3 weeks now.

SERIOUS QUESTION SO GIVE ME A SERIOUS ANSWER. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A LARGE
U.S. ARMY IN GERMANY, OR A LARGE GERMAN ARMY IN GERMANY?

I don't care if Germany chooses to defend themselves with a large army, if they can afford it. I have a problem with providing them one at little to no cost to them. If they once again try to take over the world, as seems to be their personality, they can be devastating again.

you are upset and not nearly as smart as you want to be.

Really, stop. You're making a mockery of this board by just how awful you are at this. This is akin to "I know you are but what am I."
duke is still gargling. hey tell us an I got laid story or i make alit of money story....those are great and really add value! no, you don’t look like a weird tool at all

duke is still gargling. hey tell us an I got laid story or i make alit of money story....those are great and really add value! no, you don’t look like a weird tool at all

Those types of stories are great message board fodder. You don't seem to understand that. That's why you can't understand how you bring nothing of merit to this board. I'm far from the only one who calls you out on it.

Other rare posters come on and say they rarely post but enjoy reading everything. And that's cool. Some people don't have the desire to post, the skin if they are called out for saying something stupid, or the ability to be entertaining. That should be you, but you're too dumb to catch on to that. Instead, you're a dork who tries arguing with pathetically bad attempts at jabs.

At 11:06 last night I was fvcking.
True, and here's a picture of Raoul's hand to prove it.

30103d1270172058-how-deal-burn-hand-burn.jpg

Those types of stories are great message board fodder. You don't seem to understand that. That's why you can't understand how you bring nothing of merit to this board. I'm far from the only one who calls you out on it.

Other rare posters come on and say they rarely post but enjoy reading everything. And that's cool. Some people don't have the desire to post, the skin if they are called out for saying something stupid, or the ability to be entertaining. That should be you, but you're too dumb to catch on to that. Instead, you're a dork who tries arguing with pathetically bad attempts at jabs.
yes your stories are fascinating!

At 11:06 last night I was fvcking. You were pounding out mindless weaksauce on a message board. Now tell me, who is upset?
congrats on getting laid. happy you were able to get someone to come back to your apartment. tell me, did you picture Rifle while you were getting laid?

congrats on getting laid. happy you were able to get someone to come back to your apartment. tell me, did you picture Rifle while you were getting laid?

I can't unequivocally say that you are the worst of all time on Pullman, but I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who is so pathetically bad at this as you.

And the worst part is I truly think you feel that you're doing a great job and really landing quality shots on people.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT