ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic Fags

The only way we can make this right with the alphabet+ crowd is to hire a gay coach. For this reason I think rifle has tons of potential here.

I'm glad he's been our coach
giphy.gif

I can't believe his health is all that great either.
Honestly, it is a miracle he hasn't had another MI.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Formula for not caring as much about your alma matter...

- move away
- sports teams are pretty average
- have kids
- have a busy job

Boom.
Doc, I need a personal physician and it near time for annual exam. I am over 50, so you know what that means. I am not sure I can let a WVU guy do that. I tried that once and he put both hands on my shoulders.

So, I am going to have to look elsewhere. Nothing personal.

Doc, I need a personal physician and it near time for annual exam. I am over 50, so you know what that means. I am not sure I can let a WVU guy do that. I tried that once and he put both hands on my shoulders.

So, I am going to have to look elsewhere. Nothing personal.
I'm not sure we have a doctor here on site any more, other than Doc Fungus. I bet rifle could probably be one though. Maybe get him a couple books, and he could do my next colonoscopy for me.

I’m devastated. I thought you were a real doctor. 😂
You're devastated? Think about how I feel. For the last few years, I've been trying to talk Doc into buying us a nice mountain home with one of those separate in-law suites for me to stay in. I was even going to do all the yard work. Now I'm stuck with greed out Wayne.

Reactions: greengeezer
You're devastated? Think about how I feel. For the last few years, I've been trying to talk Doc into buying us a nice mountain home with one of those separate in-law suites for me to stay in. I was even going to do all the yard work. Now I'm stuck with greed out Wayne.
maybe you can talk the dude on FB who must be yore twin brother that wears all those various WVU shirts/hats/sweaters into helping you out? maybe ask him next time yore in the bathroom.

mr-bean-rowan-atkinson.gif

maybe you can talk the dude on FB who must be yore twin brother that wears all those various WVU shirts/hats/sweaters into helping you out? maybe ask him next time yore in the bathroom.

mr-bean-rowan-atkinson.gif
Evil twin is not responsible for anything that may occur in the middle of a Friday or Saturday night once the 8th pint threshold is reached, but I'll let him know regardless.

Greeds place was made by people who didn’t make a fair wage

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT