ADVERTISEMENT

CBH portal news

Permit me to enlighten you....Dan does not READ chat forums, especially Marshall ones. We sit around drinking beers and laughing at all the BS that is spewed about him. He has always instructed me to "not fight his battles." He feels there is so much jealousy directed at the D'Antonia family---he knows who is in his corner!

In fact, we talked via phone that last week he was in Texas after CUSA hoops were shut down. They departed two days after playing their last game.

Dan puts on his pants the same as you & I and I did not idolize him or Mike. Dan is the funny brother, then Mark and Mike is witty,,,but most serious of the three. Sister, Kathy, adores her three brothers--but she keeps them grounded too.

Competitive as HELL defines the D'Antonia family. They got that from Lewis & Betty Jo. They plan to win all things they are involved in....and they usually team up and WIN anything against family members at our Reunions.

Herdmeister knows Dan probably better than anyone on this forum. He will support all my claims in this post!

HerdZilla22

Everything you wrote is true. They are a wonderful family. As Danny said on the day he was announced HC at Marshall, "you hire one D'Antoni and you get us all". I have found that to be VERY true

he did before coming into his senior year. I have no idea if he was able to get them up to qualify. I have heard nothing about his testing scores
You gotta figure the sudden end to the school year makes improving your academic standing pretty much impossible.

The kid had plenty of time to take care of grades before his last semester of high school.

How did this thread get off the rails about Cam Brooks-Harris?
bb...…………..the same way most ALL of them do, & I am as guilty as anyone! I think we collectively have a serious case of A.D.D and our love for all things Herd- related gets our emotions going as well. Bad combo!! Go HERD!!!!

How did this thread get off the rails about Cam Brooks-Harris?

Because of idiots like Ryan Rifle K.......
and a few others that spread lies about me.....I showed the comments to Anne since we are house bound (China Virus)......she is laughing herself like crazy!

Gary W SWEENEY in Charlotte

Because of idiots like Ryan Rifle K....... and a few others that spread lies about me.....I showed the comments to Anne since we are house bound (China Virus)......she is laughing herself like crazy!

Gary W SWEENEY in Charlotte

Gary'S weeney, did you forget that you already admitted this incident to the board? You claimed that the judge gave you a lecture about it, you told him it was just a heated argument between a husband and wife, etc.

You've already admitted it to the board previously, psycho.

I can assure most of you in this group......Mike D'Antoni is a VERY smart person! I don't know the others well enough to comment about them. I support what DD is attempting to do for MU men's basketball. I suggest we all get behind him; also I do not know Mr. Sweeney.....HOWEVER I know several others in the Sweeney family and they all are or were very good people and I have nothing negative to say about any of them. Let's Go Herd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Always The Herd
---I will share your kind remarks to my family.

HerdZilla22

Gary'S weeney, did you forget that you already admitted this incident to the board? You claimed that the judge gave you a lecture about it, you told him it was just a heated argument between a husband and wife, etc.

You've already admitted it to the board previously, psycho.

You RIFLE RYAN Kobee are a LIAR
......I have never posted that....Anne is laughter her ass off right now since I showed her the stupid remarks from YOU & a select others....

MR SWEENEY in Charlotte

You RIFLE RYAN Kobee are a LIAR......I have never posted that....Anne is laughter her ass off right now since I showed her the stupid remarks from YOU & a select others....

MR SWEENEY in Charlotte

You're a habitual liar. Your arrest record was posted on here with the date of the incident. You claimed that the judge gave you a lecture after you told him that it was just a heated argument between a husband and wife.

I'm not the only one who will recall you using that as your explanation, jailbird.

ADVERTISEMENT