ADVERTISEMENT

CDC says masking still necessary. Appeal forthcoming.

^^^^whiners^^^^

toddler%20mask%20flight.jpeg

I've spent the past two years practically begging people to confront me for not wearing a mask. During peak covid I was in grocery stores, airports and the gym maskless. I'd love for some pronouned lib to tell me to wear a mask.
You're an idiot.

I've spent the past two years practically begging people to confront me for not wearing a mask. During peak covid I was in grocery stores, airports and the gym maskless. I'd love for some pronouned lib to tell me to wear a mask.
How about the morbidly obese lady who wears the homemade "VACCINATED AF" t-shirt? 😂😂

Here's an idea - you want to wear a mask? Great! Wear the fvck out of it! You don't need a government mandate. Makes you feel good and it let's sane people easily identify the moronic sheeple like ignored poster. Let those of us that understand the data go without the. You can even judge the fvck out of us for not wearing one. It's a win-win for everybody!

The most compliant mask wearing demographic seems to be African Americans. Everywhere I go around here, they are the ones wearing them religiously. (Greed wouldn't know this because he refuses to be around colored folk)
I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. Their slavish mentality to the Fed Govt and seeing old white master Mush on the TV suggesting masks are a good idea has them bending over and believing this nonsense.

The most compliant mask wearing demographic seems to be African Americans. Everywhere I go around here, they are the ones wearing them religiously. (Greed wouldn't know this because he refuses to be around colored folk)
I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. Their slavish mentality to the Fed Govt and seeing old white master Mush on the TV suggesting masks are a good idea has them bending over and believing this nonsense.
You're a lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT