ADVERTISEMENT

Change It Up

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Aren’t you all sick of the same few meal choices in first class? Who wants to have the same meal two or three times a week? How do you all deal with that?

“You’re right, Mr. K. We do usually have a cinnamon bun with this meal, but for some reason, they weren’t on the plane for us when we arrived this time. I know that you travel with us extensively. Please email us ahead of your next flight, and we will be sure to accommodate a special meal for you. Would you like more of your usual 65/35 Evian/Fiji mix?”

Maybe I need to start flying more private flights.

I’m not a fan of much of their food, even the special order stuff. Thank goodness for the hot nuts and snack tray! I flew Qatar Airways recently, they had some decent food offerings!! They have QSuites in business class. Has a sliding door that gives you a real sense of privacy!!

You have them mix two crappy waters?
I don’t actually drink it. I just have them prepare it, take a sip, tell them that it’s off by a couple percent, and make them do it again to remind myself how rich I am.

I don’t actually drink it. I just have them prepare it, take a sip, tell them that it’s off by a couple percent, and make them do it again to remind myself how rich I am.
So, instead of trying to prop up and support people in the middle class, (flight attendants) you choose to belittle and fvck with them, all for your personal amusement?

You wreak of hypocrisy, but that's typical of liberals, so no surprise there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT