ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese and the Connection to the Mexican Border and Drug Issues

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Americas youth are being killed by dangerous drugs. Fentanyl and now a more dangerous drug is coming. The Chinese are working with the Mexican drug kingpins and labs. They are showing them how to make and distribute it. It is coming across our borders. We now have an open border. Our border is a wide open leak.

The Chinese scientists are giving the Mexican drug carters the formulas and models to make it. New and more dangerous drugs are coming.

Our current admin will do nothing to stop it. In fact, they are for no borders and open borders. The numbers of youth dying from this are staggering. Beyond alarming.

Why is this taking place with no thought of even remotely tightening the border or taking on these drug cartels or the Chinese?

This is an indirect proxy war on the American people and its culture. Our leaders are doing next to nothing.

Americas youth are being killed by dangerous drugs. Fentanyl and now a more dangerous drug is coming. The Chinese are working with the Mexican drug kingpins and labs. They are showing them how to make and distribute it. It is coming across our borders. We now have an open border. Our border is a wide open leak.

The Chinese scientists are giving the Mexican drug carters the formulas and models to make it. New and more dangerous drugs are coming.

Our current admin will do nothing to stop it. In fact, they are for no borders and open borders. The numbers of youth dying from this are staggering. Beyond alarming.

Why is this taking place with no thought of even remotely tightening the border or taking on these drug cartels or the Chinese?

This is an indirect proxy war on the American people and its culture. Our leaders are doing next to nothing.
Tightening the border and keeping Chinese fentanyl out is racist. Don’t you know that?

Tightening the border and keeping Chinese fentanyl out is racist. Don’t you know that?
According to libs becaue they have no real arguments other than to try to say that.

Why is our govt letting thousands upon thousands of our youth die because of this shit coming from China and Mexico?

How long before this administration just throws their hands up and declares, "make it legal, cant stop people wanting to try it".

How long before this administration just throws their hands up and declares, "make it legal, cant stop people wanting to try it".
I would have jets blow that shit up.

I would. I would blow those drug labs and plants sky high.

You're a completely insane liar and oath breaker. You going to do the same thing in Canada??
are the chinese fetanyl pills and labs coming from Canada?

From the DEA site.

Illicit fentanyl, primarily manufactured in foreign clandestine labs and smuggled into the United States through Mexico, is being distributed across the country and sold on the illegal drug market.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT