ADVERTISEMENT

CIA Reportedly Concludes Russian Interference Aimed To Elect Trump

Seems to me that all a candidate has to do to prevent this type of damage to their campaign is to run one where the release of information didn't provide negative stuff. In other words, run your campaign and career based on integrity and not lies. Then there's nothing to expose.

But absent of doing that, I find it difficult to find scandal in any release of information that lets the public know the truth. Even if that truth is one sided. If it damages you it's hard to build a case against fairness while ignoring the content of what was actually released.

Until then I'm comfortable with the fact that I didn't vote for one candidate because I suspected he was no good and I didn't vote for the other because I knew.

The CIA says the Russians hacked the republicans also but didn't release anything about them. If you think that's because the republicans were above board and there was no harmful material to release then you're more ideological than most. If you're ok with that, you're ok with Russia deciding our leaders.

The CIA says the Russians hacked the republicans also but didn't release anything about them. If you think that's because the republicans were above board and there was no harmful material to release then you're more ideological than most. If you're ok with that, you're ok with Russia deciding our leaders.

Ah...here comes the great twist.

Never believed the Republicans were above board at any time. And the Russians didn't decide our leader. Hillary did when she ran a campaign and career in a manner where the release of the truth damaged her.
That's on her. That doesn't absolve Trump. That's why I didn't vote for him.

Let me put it simply. You have two people....one you suspect of crimes and one that you know is guilty because you have the evidence. The evidence was brought forth by a prosecutor that made public the information on one and sat on the evidence of the other. So...do you exonerate one because the evidence was suppressed on the other? Nope...from my perspective you send the known guilty one to jail, you continue to monitor the suspected one for evidence to indict them and you dislike the prosecutor who only brought out half the evidence.

So...I didn't vote for Hillary, I hold Trump in contempt, and I have a great distrust of Russia and Putin. In no world would I exonerate a known criminal because I don't have the evidence on the other. The only people who would do that are ones who are so blinded by their held beliefs that they believe lack of evidence on one somehow overrides credible evidence on the other.

You fvckers still can't get over the fact that it was Hillary that was he problem. Not the Russians not james comey. HILLARYS FAULT

Ah...here comes the great twist.

Never believed the Republicans were above board at any time. And the Russians didn't decide our leader. Hillary did when she ran a campaign and career in a manner where the release of the truth damaged her.
That's on her. That doesn't absolve Trump. That's why I didn't vote for him.

Let me put it simply. You have two people....one you suspect of crimes and one that you know is guilty because you have the evidence. The evidence was brought forth by a prosecutor that made public the information on one and sat on the evidence of the other. So...do you exonerate one because the evidence was suppressed on the other? Nope...from my perspective you send the known guilty one to jail, you continue to monitor the suspected one for evidence to indict them and you dislike the prosecutor who only brought out half the evidence.

So...I didn't vote for Hillary, I hold Trump in contempt, and I have a great distrust of Russia and Putin. In no world would I exonerate a known criminal because I don't have the evidence on the other. The only people who would do that are ones who are so blinded by their held beliefs that they believe lack of evidence on one somehow overrides credible evidence on the other.

Summary, I sat on the sidelines and let a qualified person who was neither charged nor found guilty of a single crime get beat by a person who is unqualified to hold the position. Let me make it plain, your ideology is apparent.

Summary, I sat on the sidelines and let a qualified person who was neither charged nor found guilty of a single crime get beat by a person who is unqualified to hold the position. Let me make it plain, your ideology is apparent.

There you go again...twisting the argument because you have nothing.

So if she is qualified and not guilty of a crime, why are you lamenting the release of her emails? You should be celebrating anything that validated that pantheon of virtue that is Hillary Clinton. I mean...she's a "qualified person" and not "found guilty of a single crime". The truth should therefore help her, right?

Agree with GK.

The very content of the emails and the whole server issue called into question the idea that she is just so "qualified." They may not have resulted in "guilty of a crime," but they did result in people questioning her qualified label (i.e. No respect for protocol, national security/cyber security issues, colluding with the DNC to bury Bernie, etc).

There you go again siding with your conservative ideology. It's ok for the Russians to leak one sided information while omitting information on the other. It is you who have nothing, other than an ideology.

Agree with GK.

The very content of the emails and the whole server issue called into question the idea that she is just so "qualified." They may not have resulted in "guilty of a crime," but they did result in people questioning her qualified label (i.e. No respect for protocol, national security/cyber security issues, colluding with the DNC to bury Bernie, etc).

Of couse you agree, you're a conservative.

Of couse you agree, you're a conservative.

I've actually softened quite a bit on those views. I'm not sure what I am anymore, but I thought/think Clinton is an awful person and I'd rather have Bernie than her. I thought what the DNC did to him was shameful.

I didn't vote this year either and haven't in like 2 straight elections now because I think 99% of politicians are awful...so I'm probably part of the problem but I just can't bring myself to get excited about any of this.

There you go again siding with your conservative ideology. It's ok for the Russians to leak one sided information while omitting information on the other. It is you who have nothing, other than an ideology.
And there you go again completely excusing Hillary Clinton for HER actions and the DNC for THEIR actions.

And people that don't identify as "conservative" obviously made the same conclusions about Clinton that I did - either based off emails or not. trump won counties Obama dominated all over the place. Those people just didn't get conservative over night - they got fed up with Clinton.

Reactions: ohio herd
And people that don't identify as "conservative" obviously made the same conclusions about Clinton that I did - either based off emails or not. trump won counties Obama dominated all over the place. Those people just didn't get conservative over night - they got fed up with Clinton.

Nobody got conservative overnight nor gradually. They simply believed the lies of trump.

And there you go siding with the Russians again.

This is why I seldom engage in arguments with you. No one is siding with the Russians and you making that assertion is weak. You once again manufacture some narrow tangent that has nothing to do with the argument and repeat it over and over as though it is what the point is. Come on...you're fairly intelligent. You can do better than that.

Nobody got conservative overnight nor gradually. They simply believed the lies of trump.

Which goes back to GK. You either accept possible lies from a dubious guy, or you accept exposed lies from a shady lady , with the vehicle for exposure being possibly Russia.

It's not an easy choice.

End result.. Trump won. Clinton lost.

If the libs aren't smart enough to prevent the hacking, they need to get smarter.. If Trump or his people talked under the table, anything goes in politics. Yawn.

Poor Hillary- the fake news, the Russians, Comey, sob sob.

None of that had anything to do with the results...Trump won.. Hillary lost.

Go to mcDondalds and get some chicken nuggets and fries..

Reactions: ohio herd
:eek: LOL LOL LOL :eek: Soon to be one of my fav EG quotes that show me that Liberalism is a disease that slowly eats away at one ability to understand reality and truth

Just a few months ago Dems were still laughing about Romney's Russia comment, Comey was a hero and Trump was an idiot to think elections could be rigged. Funny how sides flip so quickly. The talking points and crazy conspiracies walked across the aisle in one single night.

And if Hillary was so qualified how did this Russian cyberattack sneak up on her? Didn't she laugh off all of her opponents lack of foreign policy experience? If Russians are so dangerous maybe we shouldn't have sold them uranium.

Hey Obama, the 80's called and said "We're back!"

Who are these people who didn't vote yet are still complaining? Thought that was against the rules.

Hillary and Trump beat out all the puritanical lamers they were up against. They were the two best. That was the Clash of the Titans. The national championship. Super Bowl. World Series.

Ohio State beat Michigan at the Horseshoe. I was there and saw nobody rooting for Iowa.

:eek: LOL LOL LOL :eek: Soon to be one of my fav EG quotes that show me that Liberalism is a disease that slowly eats away at one ability to understand reality and truth

Cool. Then tell us what crime Hillary was charged with, and after you've done that then tell us the qualifications of trump to be president. This will be your reality check...

I don't know if she committed a crime or crimes... All I know is she is a privileged bitch who lost.

Trump has the same qualifications as any one who wants to run for Potus. and he won.

He won... Get over it.. Don't matter if his only qualification is grabbing women by their pussies... He won.

No, he does not have the same qualifications as anyone else, unless you consider a dog catcher to have the same qualifications as a NASA engineer.

He had the same qualifications as you do to run for potus... Whatever they are-certain age, citizen, etc... So yes he is qualified as much as I am or you are.

There isn't a "president aptitude test" you have to take... No education requirements,, you meet those requirements then you are qualified to run to be potus.

Then there is the vote.

People voted... He won.

Pretty simple.

Cool. Then tell us what crime Hillary was charged with, and after you've done that then tell us the qualifications of trump to be president. This will be your reality check...

Hilary was charged with the same thing Adolf Hitler was...

Trump's qualifications to be POTUS:

-Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
June 14, 1946 (age 70 years), Queens, New York City, NY
check

-Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951
He has never held the office of President.
check

No, he does not have the same qualifications as anyone else, unless you consider a dog catcher to have the same qualifications as a NASA engineer.

NASA requires:

General Listing of Appropriate Academic Fields of Study for Aerospace Technology Positions:

Aeronautical Engineering Geophysics
Aeronautics Industrial Engineering
Aerospace Engineering Materials Engineering
Astronautical Engineering Materials Science
Astronautics Mathematics, Applied or Pure
Astronomy Mechanics, Applied or Engineering
Astrophysics Mechanical Engineering
Biomedical Engineering Metallurgical Engineering
Ceramic Engineering Metallurgy
Ceramics Meteorology
Chemical Engineering Nuclear Engineering
Chemistry Nuclear Engineering Physics
Civil Engineering Oceanography
Computer Engineering Optical Engineering
Computer Science* Physics
Earth and Planetary Science Physics, Applied or Engineering
Electrical Engineering Space Science
Electronics Engineering Structural Engineering
Geology Welding Engineering
or other appropriate physical science or engineering field.

* Curriculum must include 30 semester hours of course work in a combination of mathematics, statistics and computer science that provide in-depth knowledge of the (1) theoretical foundations and practical applications of computer science; and, (2) essential mathematical and statistical techniques. Of the 30 semester hours, 15 must be in any combination of statistics and mathematics, which includes differential and integral calculus.
https://nasajobs.nasa.gov/jobs/civil_service_jobs/career/page10.htm

Dog Catcher requirements:

Animal control officers enforce local and regional laws concerning the care and treatment of animals. They patrol public areas looking for potential signs of distressed animals and work directly with citizens concerning animal control issues. Some officers also educate the public about animal control safety. Most entry-level positions require a high school diploma at the minimum, while some require an applicable certification or undergraduate degree.
http://study.com/articles/Animal_Co...ng_a_Career_as_an_Animal_Control_Officer.html

Reactions: 30Kelly
he doesn't meet the requirements i posted above.

he does meet the requirements to be President as i posted above.

You don't need to act like you're a moron, it comes naturally. I didn't mention requirements, I said qualifications, and if you don't know what I was talking about it's probably the reason you voted for a guy that doesn't have the qualifications to be president.

I will tell you this he has a whole lot more qualifications than the Marxist community organizer we just had

On Jan 21, 2017 Trump will have infinitely more experience at being President than Hillary.

And probably the least experience at governing, the least knowledge of the Constitution, perhaps the worst temperament, and the least maturity of any other person who has held the office. Ain't that grand.

Trump winning is grand.

Here's something else grand I just got at Wal Mart:
85263ce4-f562-486f-9728-4b4571a11ed8_1.45432d5c9761171e2d67b0496c8671dd.jpeg

Look at how ass kicking this clock is. I just plugged it in and put it on top of the cable box. Holy shit, this thing. I just can't believe it. Best thing I've bought out of a store maybe ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT