ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy all over FUC right now....

It was 27-24. UCF was up at the half. This game does nothing to change the fact we shouldn’t get stomped by them at our place. Zero G5 teams should stomp us at our place.

You’re not very realistic and logical are you? They were up 11 points with around 4 minutes left in the game.

It was 27-24. UCF was up at the half. This game does nothing to change the fact we shouldn’t get stomped by them at our place. Zero G5 teams should stomp us at our place.
cali - looking at Cincy’s remaining games, they have a decent Temple team @ home and the reg season ending road game @ Memphis as their only real stumbling blocks. 11-1 reg season, prob a re-match w/FUC and then NY6? Not an unreasonable projection at this point imo....

cali - looking at Cincy’s remaining games, they have a decent Temple team @ home and the reg season ending road game @ Memphis as their only real stumbling blocks. 11-1 reg season, prob a re-match w/FUC and then NY6? Not an unreasonable projection at this point imo....

Not sure they'll face UCF again.
Both are in the East division.
Boise is still undefeated and is ranked higher. They'll get the major bowl game.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
You’re not very realistic and logical are you? They were up 11 points with around 4 minutes left in the game.

And they were down 10 at the half what’s your point. Dude I’m never going to say Cincinnati is some elite juggernaut that should be beating Marshall 45-0 in the 3rd qtr and then after pulling their starters in the 3rd qtr ultimately winning 52-14 on our own field. This isnt Alabama or Clemson or Ohio State. This is a good, heck maybe even very good G5 program.

UCF lost to Pitt in their previous game. Pitt followed up their win over UCF with a nail biter against FCS Delaware where they won by a field goal. So maybe UCF isn’t that great this year either.

SMU is in the American and if Cincy wins their division they will play them in their championship game. There are a few other teams in the American that Cincy plays that will give them all they want. They could still have 2-3 more losses.

But guess what even if they don’t and they go undefeated the rest of the year and beat a P5 in the Access Bowl they shouldn’t be able to come to Huntington and name the score against us.

By the way you can stick your logic jab. You are a fan of WVU posting on a Marshall board. That’s not logical. Just an FYI in my history I have never posted on a WVU board even when we played them.

Reactions: alphasig1053
And they were down 10 at the half what’s your point. Dude I’m never going to say Cincinnati is some elite juggernaut that should be beating Marshall 45-0 in the 3rd qtr and then after pulling their starters in the 3rd qtr ultimately winning 52-14 on our own field. This isnt Alabama or Clemson or Ohio State. This is a good, heck maybe even very good G5 program.

UCF lost to Pitt in their previous game. Pitt followed up their win over UCF with a nail biter against FCS Delaware where they won by a field goal. So maybe UCF isn’t that great this year either.

SMU is in the American and if Cincy wins their division they will play them in their championship game. There are a few other teams in the American that Cincy plays that will give them all they want. They could still have 2-3 more losses.

But guess what even if they don’t and they go undefeated the rest of the year and beat a P5 in the Access Bowl they shouldn’t be able to come to Huntington and name the score against us.

By the way you can stick your logic jab. You are a fan of WVU posting on a Marshall board. That’s not logical. Just an FYI in my history I have never posted on a WVU board even when we played them.

I don’t have to justify posting here to you. I support Marshall too and WVU doesn’t play Marshall anymore. I’ve supported Marshall Football every game but the 12 contests they’ve played WVU. I traveled a good distance and went to the game last Saturday. I’m trying to have a rational discussion but for whatever reason, you don’t want to give UC credit and look at the situation unbiasedly.

Reactions: Elkview
......and worth noting that Fickle guided a lot of these same players to an 11-2 record in 2018. Seems like he has built a good staff (esp D coordinator) and can recruit talent. The pieces are in place. QB is only a sophomore. Warren showed last nite what he didn’t need to do vs MU - big back with enough shiftiness to make defenders miss. Also special teams solid...

Reactions: ilmherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT