ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Rifle

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Now that the A’s are somewhat homeless (I consider playing year over year at minor league park with no real plan homeless plus it’s California so being homeless fits well) where do you see them actually ending up long term? Las Vegas keeps balking, salt lake is creaming their undies for a team and we know nashville is also a target for an MLB expansion team.

Now that the A’s are somewhat homeless (I consider playing year over year at minor league park with no real plan homeless plus it’s California so being homeless fits well) where do you see them actually ending up long term? Las Vegas keeps balking, salt lake is creaming their undies for a team and we know nashville is also a target for an MLB expansion team.
I am friends with the daughter of the owner of the Sacramento Kings. She is a very attractive Indian.

Her dad wants an MLB team more than he wants an NBA team. With the As going to Sacramento temporarily, and since he is good friends with the current owner of the As, I wouldn't rule them out for MLB expansion, though I heard that won't be happening this decade.

Salt Lake has a great plan in place, but I don't know if they have the population to support an MLB team long-term. The owner of the Jazz is also trying to get an NHL team there, and with the Olympics most likely being there again soon, they may be biting off a little more than they can handle. But again, I am Ambassador #1 for the greater Salt Lake region. If you can get there for a getaway, double up with Park City and enjoy a few days.

I still think it's Vegas even with all of the shenanigans.

Since we’re talking baseball, too.,.,

What is going on here?

I think I previously shared the story about his girlfriend (now wife) when he was in A baseball and my interactions with them.

As much as I was around the Mets and got to know a lot of them last year, I didn't have a single word with Pete. In fact, he was never around- not in hotel restaurants with any of the others, not at the coffee shop in the lobby, not walking the city near the hotels, not in the hotel gym. I think he's a good guy, but he is a very slow thinker both on and off the field. He has absolutely no interactions before, during, or after the game with fans. Children would be in the front row right next to him while he was on-deck, and he would never interact, and that annoys me. If not for baseball and dad's money, he would be the chubby kid who got attention in school just because he punched himself in the head when people asked him to do it.

On the other end of the spectrum, you have Francisco Lindor who is a remarkable guy. He'd be in the field at shortstop, and in between pitches, he'd take the time to wave to a child behind the dugout who was yelling his name.

I think I previously shared the story about his girlfriend (now wife) when he was in A baseball and my interactions with them.

As much as I was around the Mets and got to know a lot of them last year, I didn't have a single word with Pete. In fact, he was never around- not in hotel restaurants with any of the others, not at the coffee shop in the lobby, not walking the city near the hotels, not in the hotel gym. I think he's a good guy, but he is a very slow thinker both on and off the field. He has absolutely no interactions before, during, or after the game with fans. Children would be in the front row right next to him while he was on-deck, and he would never interact, and that annoys me. If not for baseball and dad's money, he would be the chubby kid who got attention in school just because he punched himself in the head when people asked him to do it.

On the other end of the spectrum, you have Francisco Lindor who is a remarkable guy. He'd be in the field at shortstop, and in between pitches, he'd take the time to wave to a child behind the dugout who was yelling his name.
Maybe he’s Aspy like my man Greinke?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT