ADVERTISEMENT

Classless 45 strikes again, spineless piece of $hit

Trump is wrong on this. He is way too toxic for me. There is a time to give it to your political opponents and a time to backoff. He doesn't know the difference.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
why should he have kissed Powell's ass?
Just saying nothing works well.

Or how about this: Colin Powell, the son of poor immigrants (who came here legally, I might add), dedicated his life to the service of this nation and rose to the highest positions of our military, which I love bigly. In this he lived the American Dream, an example of how to Make American Great Again with personal hard work and dedication.

Just saying nothing works well.

Or how about this: Colin Powell, the son of poor immigrants (who came here legally, I might add), dedicated his life to the service of this nation and rose to the highest positions of our military, which I love bigly. In this he lived the American Dream, an example of how to Make American Great Again with personal hard work and dedication.
Because in the political system Powell is considered a RINO and in addition, when someone pisses Trump off like Powell did he doesn't forget. You guys know that. He and Powell had some issues.

I admired Powell very much as a General. But, as a Republican and politician he pissed me off. SO I am torn. He was no Eisenhower in that regard.

Because in the political system Powell is considered a RINO
So?
when someone pisses Trump off like Powell did he doesn't forget.
And because Trump is a no good cocksucker (mean and contemptable, KY) he has to spit on his grave before he's even in the ground.

Face it, you voted for a despicable man. Twice. Not merely incompetent, our usual beef with politicians. There's no excuse for him. Or you for supporting him or shit like this.

So?

And because Trump is a no good cocksucker (mean and contemptable, KY) he has to spit on his grave before he's even in the ground.

Face it, you voted for a despicable man. Twice. Not merely incompetent, our usual beef with politicians. There's no excuse for him. Or you for supporting him or shit like this.
I will vote for him again in 2024

I will vote for him again in 2024
So you support being despicable?

I am not one of those "morality matters" people when it comes to politicians. I don't care if they have an affair or something like that (but I will point it out if they flap their gums about what a good Christian they are). But the leader of the free world should be a decent human being and act with a certain level of decorum...even if they fake it, in the end we will know them by their fruits, and this motherfvcker is rotten fruit.

This is all very separate from politics. And I will vote for an asshole. But assholes can still be fvcking decent at least.

I admired Powell very much as a General. But, as a Republican and politician he pissed me off.
And there is nothing wrong with that. We are not former CiC's, we can run our mouths about it, we don't matter. But it's not something a former CiC should be mouthing off about before the man's body is cold.

Even Nixon, who was a certified asshole, didn't act like an asshole in public. He was crazier than a shithouse rat and a crook and a liar, but still had a decent heart.

So yes, I would have voted for Nixon. That's how bad your Orange Scumbag is, when it comes to leaders being decent human beings he makes Nixon look like Carter.

I am not one of those "morality matters" people when it comes to politicians. I don't care if they have an affair or something like that (but I will point it out if they flap their gums about what a good Christian they are). But the leader of the free world should be a decent human being and act with a certain level of decorum...even if they fake it, in the end we will know them by their fruits, and this motherfvcker is rotten fruit.

This is all very separate from politics. And I will vote for an asshole. But assholes can still be fvcking decent at least.

And there is nothing wrong with that. We are not former CiC's, we can run our mouths about it, we don't matter. But it's not something a former CiC should be mouthing off about before the man's body is cold.

Even Nixon, who was a certified asshole, didn't act like an asshole in public. He was crazier than a shithouse rat and a crook and a liar, but still had a decent heart.

So yes, I would have voted for Nixon. That's how bad your Orange Scumbag is, when it comes to leaders being decent human beings he makes Nixon look like Carter.
I am so mad at DC, I will gladly vote for Trump. There are thousands of swamp rats worse than him. I love it. Trump 2024. I love that he makes them uncomfortable.

You supported Robert Byrd, correct? He was dropping the N-word on national tv in the 2000's.

Because in the political system Powell is considered a RINO and in addition, when someone pisses Trump off like Powell did he doesn't forget. You guys know that. He and Powell had some issues.

I admired Powell very much as a General. But, as a Republican and politician he pissed me off. SO I am torn. He was no Eisenhower in that regard.
"my orange Jesus must be served"
__________oath breaker

There are thousands of swamp rats worse than him.
That are more despicable?
You supported Robert Byrd, correct? He was dropping the N-word on national tv in the 2000's.
The N word alone does not make one despicable. It is how one uses it. I am not a fan of outright canceling of words. It's silly to see a news article quote someone that said it but replace it with "the N word". And anyways, I think we can all agree that we have seen some white naggers in our time.

Reminds me of how I really should be grateful for Robert Byrd.

He's the one who brought in all the money to build all the roads to the nowhere that I like to travel to, and even the Gallipolis Locks, the place I go to really celebrate everything. I sit there and think about how I already did it all and am ready for tumors to start forming on my pancreas.

Robert Byrd though, a Great American. Played the damn game. That's all we're doing. Playing the damn game. He played it and won big for West Virginia.

The N word alone does not make one despicable. It is how one uses it. I am not a fan of outright canceling of words. It's silly to see a news article quote someone that said it but replace it with "the N word". And anyways, I think we can all agree that we have seen some white naggers in our time.
I don’t think the job allows for moral men. I really don’t. How could it? It’s the pinnacle of whoring. Post position, totally possible if they get out of the cesspool. Doubtful, but Carter showed it possible. I also don’t think it’s a good idea to put an already morally corrupt or weak minded individual in the job.

Last edited:

absolutely more despicable.

Definition of the Day, a favorite of yours!

cocksucker​

[ kok-suhk-er ]

noun Slang: Vulgar.
a person who performs fellatio.
a mean or contemptible person.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/cocksucker

Nice deflection...😉

I'll stick with these definitions as to how they pertain to your frequent references to male genitalia, and really some other references as well...

Fixation (German: Fixierung)[1] is a concept (in human psychology) that was originated by Sigmund Freud (1905) to denote the persistence of anachronistic sexual traits.[further explanation needed][2][3] The term subsequently came to denote object relationships with attachments to people or things in general persisting from childhood into adult life.[4]

Projection
According to Karen R. Koenig, M. Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

So says the guy that spread Covid up and down the east coast by babysitting 2 states away. You sad, shriveled up, senile, old fvck.
Not only are you a idiot pervtard of the trumptard variant, you're a bald faced liar.

I don’t think the job allows for moral men. I really don’t. How could it? It’s the pinnacle of whoring. Post position, totally possible if they get out of the cesspool. Doubtful, but Carter showed it possible. I also don’t think it’s a good idea to put an already morally corrupt or weak minded individual in the job.
I think the Presidency allows, and demands, a somewhat moral man. Congress? Yes, they are whores...or get turned into whores.

Of course we are not talking about morality as in vice. What is the basic character of a man? How do the values and character of that man grow, or atrophy? A strong, moral, and just character leads to a positive predictability in how one handles stressful events. IMO Lincoln is our best example of the character the chief executive should possess. This is an excellent book, if anyone is interested in a different sort of biography.

https://books.google.com/books/about/Lincoln_s_Virtues_An_Ethical_Biography.html?id=-_mtAAAACAAJ

Then you have Machiavelli, who maintained an effective leader must at times be cruel and deceptive.

Thomas Jefferson was the best president we ever had though.

Just because how he looked. All the rest of them, you could pick out something where they looked really too goofy and stupid to be the president. Not Thomas Jefferson though.

He should still be the president. Just say he's it and quit voting for more.

Trump is wrong on this. He is way too toxic for me. There is a time to give it to your political opponents and a time to backoff. He doesn't know the difference.

Some of us remember things like this...

Right, wrong or indifferent part of the appeal of Trump is he gives the other side a taste of their own medicine...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT