ADVERTISEMENT

US Conducts Strikes Against Houtis

We've already covered that inbred. I agree with you. But he is responsible for giving the final go ahead because he agrees with that strategy.

Yes. Covering this again because you cant comprehend your own claims. He agrees with the strategy and is responsible for the "ok--all go" or he doesn't agree with the strategy and is responsible for saying "no--hold". I agree with you, the President is ultimately responsible for the actions of the military.
^^^Summary 1: Barack Obama is responsible for locating and executing osama bin laden when W Texas couldn't get it done.

Summary 2: Joe Biden oversaw the military withdrawal from Afghanistan in his first year of presidency when 3 other presidents were unable to do so in a combined 20 years.

Sounds like democrat presidents are expert at getting things done.

^^^Summary 1: Barack Obama is responsible for locating and executing osama bin laden when W Texas couldn't get it done.

Summary 2: Joe Biden oversaw the military withdrawal from Afghanistan in his first year of presidency when 3 other presidents were unable to do so in a combined 20 years.

So, Biden is resposible for Russia invading Ukraine? FDR for Pearl Harbor?

Yes
Disastrous withdrawal leaving tons of weapons for the enemy and leaving so many Afghan people who helped us to fend for themselves against the taliban
False

Disastrous withdrawal leaving tons of weapons for the enemy and leaving so many Afghan people who helped us to fend for themselves against the taliban
Joe Biden oversaw the military withdrawal from Afghanistan in his first year of presidency when 3 other presidents were unable to do so in a combined 20 years.

Sounds like a win to me.

^^^cult member's orange jesus had 4 years to get it done. Took Biden less than 1.

Joe Biden oversaw the military withdrawal from Afghanistan in his first year of presidency when 3 other presidents were unable to do so in a combined 20 years.

Sounds like a win to me.

^^^cult member's orange jesus had 4 years to get it done. Took Biden less than 1.
I bet it sounds like a win to you. 13 dead soldiers and he left all those weapons for our enemies, something that your kind loves

I bet it sounds like a win to you. 13 dead soldiers and he left all those weapons for our enemies, something that your kind loves

Sounds like a win to me.

Sounds like a win to me.
Only asshole thinks that. You think those 13 parents see that as a win? You want me to take you to talk to people thar saw the babies stuck in concertina wire? Who saw people's brains blown out in front of them and they were told to do nothing and watch? Babies trampled to death in front on our troops..told to.do nothing..women murdered in front of them. People beheaded feet away from our troops.

Yehh a real win and here we are with thr world going to shit because of Mushs debacles.

Reactions: WVUSerg

Sounds like a win to me.
Yep you were very happy with 13 dead American soldiers and weapons handed over to our enemies.

Only asshole thinks that. You think those 13 parents see that as a win? You want me to take you to talk to people thar saw the babies stuck in concertina wire? Who saw people's brains blown out in front of them and they were told to do nothing and watch? Babies trampled to death in front on our troops..told to.do nothing..women murdered in front of them. People beheaded feet away from our troops.

Yehh a real win and here we are with thr world going to shit because of Mushs debacles.

Sounds like a win to me.

Yep you were very happy with 13 dead American soldiers and weapons handed over to our enemies.

Sounds like a win to me.

Sounds like a win to me.
Dead Americans excite you, no need to repeat yourself

So, Biden takes the Houthis off the terrorist list, Iran backs them with weapons & aide, they began hitting numerous ships with missiles (including our own) for weeks while interrupting global shipping, & according to CNN, now Biden considers them terrorists. Although it needed further vetting.

Earlier Friday, the White House reiterated it was reviewing a terror designation for the Houthis.​
John Kirby, the national security council spokesman, said no decisions had been made and couldn’t provide a timeline for how long the review would take.​
Biden said later it is “irrelevant” whether his administration formally designates the Houthis as a terrorist organization because the US and other nations would respond anyway to their attacks in the Red Sea.​
We've moved a crazy amount of assets into the area, we know they're the ones launching these drone & missile attacks, we know Iran is funneling them money to carry out acts of state sponsored terror, & as of writing this, we've now done two separate air strikes into the country to specifically attack Houthi communications & launch capability, but they're not sure if Houthis are terrorists? It needs more review? What in the actual f***?

Last edited:
Reactions: raleighherdfan
So Biden takes the Houthis off the terrorist list, Iran backs them with weapons & aide, they began hitting numerous ships with missiles (including our own) for weeks while interrupting global shipping, & according to CNN, now Biden considers them terrorists. Although it needed further vetting.

Earlier Friday, the White House reiterated it was reviewing a terror designation for the Houthis.​
John Kirby, the national security council spokesman, said no decisions had been made and couldn’t provide a timeline for how long the review would take.​
Biden said later it is “irrelevant” whether his administration formally designates the Houthis as a terrorist organization because the US and other nations would respond anyway to their attacks in the Red Sea.​
So, we've moved a crazy amount of assets into the area, we know they're the ones launching these drone & missile attacks, we know Iran is funneling them money to carry out acts of state sponsored terror, & as of writing this, we've now done two separate air strikes into the country to specifically attack Houthi communications & launch capability, but they're not sure if Houthis are terrorists? It needs more review? What in the actual f***?
Yep. Mush administration is a mess.

Dead Americans excite you, no need to repeat yourself

Sounds like a win to me.

"We remain committed to helping U.S. partners in the Gulf defend themselves, including against threats arising from Yemen, many of which are carried out with the support of Iran. The United States will redouble its efforts, alongside the United Nations and others, to end the war itself. We reaffirm our strong belief that there is no military solution to this conflict." - Anthony Blinken, on Biden removing the Houthis from the terrorist list.

Biden came in & made a lot of sweeping changes to Trump's foreign policy - like taking the Houthi's off the terrorist list.
You are smart enough to know that decision had nothing to do with terrorism, right?
I'm all for Saudi's backing up Israel if it means we can step away & they fill the gap.
I don't think it will ever get to THAT point lol. Saudis are in the for the money, period. Which is fine, money makes the world go 'round.
Maybe just realize since Mush was put in things have gone to shit.
Joe Biden is the reason Muslims hate Jews.

You think it is bad now, wait until Sanaa runs out of water in a few years.

Anyways, it's all on the Houthis.
Doesn't excuse the fact that Biden made the wrong call on this one & it's coming back to bite us (& global shipping.) There's small things that every administration messes up with foreign policy, I get that. But this is a legit eff up on their part.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Are we at war with the Houthis or not? I'm being serious. It's one thing to be defensive but once you start going after offensive capability, it's a different ball game. Since Biden has ordered these strikes to start, the Houthis are stepping up attacks AND ships are actively avoiding those trade routes. So now, the Biden administration is signaling this could go a while.

And now, according to Bloomberg, Biden is considering taking the Houthis (who are still actively conducting shipping attacks in the Red Sea) back off the terrorist watch list.

The expectations for Biden's foreign policy were already incredibly low but here they are, proving there's still room under the limbo stick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT