ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Says The Kremlin Has Never Beeen Richer

At the end od the day, the USA is not going to do anything in Ukraine other than send money and weapons. It is a proxy war and all these holier that hough Libs and soccer mom's are not going to send Americans to die for Ukraine. It is a proxy war where we will watch Ukriane fizzle to nothing if we have to. Somebody will get rich and Ukraine will be blown to bits.

It's simple.

They like Putin. He's what they want in a leader.

And this goes back to before Trump was POTUS. They've liked Putin for a long time.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Was reading today that Russia is on WWII levels of GDP given over to defense (30%). Guys are making mad cash and wages are up so high that it's hurting recruiting.
People failed to listen and look at the intelligence reports and what was happening and going to happen. Russia sent old equipment and conscripts in first. They have ramped up production and they are making a boatload from the Indians selling oil. We won't try to tell the Indians to stop because we need then as an ally against China. India is a very growing economy with a lot of people. Russia is also in Africa pulling resources making a ton of money from there as well. Some of their best equipment and troops are still in Russia and have not been used. It is a numbers game. Russia has a demographic problem but Ukraine has a bigger demographic problem as the number are not in their favor. Look at the maps of controlled area. The Red of Russia is growing and it is creeping its way towards Odessa. They get that and it could be game over for what Russia wants. Could be are the key words.

This is turning into a foreign policy debacle for the USA. How will Ukraine ever push Russia out of there?

No, not at all. I am worried about our best interests.
You're a liar.
What are we getting into? How is our money being sent. Do we get drug into it further. Are we taking the eye of the ball in other areas?

^^^Questions you NEVER asked during your beloved 20 Year War.
From the human perspective, I have told you the amounts of people and generations of young men the Ukrainians have lost.
And then you want to go and have them capitulate to putin. oath breaker.

You're a liar.

^^^Questions you NEVER asked during your beloved 20 Year War.

And then you want to go and have them capitulate to putin. oath breaker.
Hey idiot what are you doing to help Ukraine today? READING CNN web page?

Now excuse me going to work.

you have become so disappointing. I used to think you were just a mixed up liberal denying who you really are, but still had a tad of a brain. Nope, you are a straight up moron.
He is a Butt Trumper. The Steele Dossier sent him over the edge. He's never recovered.

He is a Butt Trumper. The Steele Dossier sent him over the edge. He's never recovered.
I've been wrong before too, supported Romney, McCain, Bush and other phony war mongers that are part of the swamp. But, it didn't cause me to throw my brain out the window. Damn shame to have TDS so bad you'd rather look like a fool, but to each his own.

I've always been wrong. I've thrown my brain out the window. Shame that my lobotomy turned out so bad. Now I'm a lying trumptard, but to each his own. Now that I've said that, I'm more than ready for some more trump chum!!!!
Dp-jJX.gif

you have become so disappointing. I used to think you were just a mixed up liberal denying who you really are, but still had a tad of a brain. Nope, you are a straight up moron.
Yep, you love some Putin. And you not alone, at least be comforted by that.

What did you think of Tucker getting shown a Potemkin Village and damn near pledging allegiance to Russia?

Yep, you love some Putin. And you not alone, at least be comforted by that.

What did you think of Tucker getting shown a Potemkin Village and damn near pledging allegiance to Russia?
Obviously he's a Russian agent like Trump.....if you are a Fing idiot

Obviously he's a Russian agent like Trump
Nah, just an admirer.

Look, I get it. Putin gets shit done. He's tough. He doesn't like the gays. Probably wrestled a bear when he was younger. But he's the antithesis of what Americans believe in...or should believe in, some of you apparently don't believe in freedom.

Reactions: extragreen
Nah, just an admirer.

Look, I get it. Putin gets shit done. He's tough. He doesn't like the gays. Probably wrestled a bear when he was younger. But he's the antithesis of what Americans believe in...or should believe in, some of you apparently don't believe in freedom.
Wear your mask. Take your shots. Shut down the country.

#freedom

^^^Idiot has never and will never comprehend that people have different ideas of what is freedom.
Hahahaa. Freedom is thr govt shutting down your small business? Making you wear a mask? Forced shots?

You are a sheep.

Hahahaa. Freedom is thr govt shutting down your small business? Making you wear a mask? Forced shots?

You are a sheep.
You're proving my point, you lying retard oath breaker. This nation does not consist entirely of ignorant people like you. One person who is willing to take a shot or wear a mask to protect another's health or life is worth a thousand of you.

You're proving my point, you lying retard oath breaker. This nation does not consist entirely of ignorant people like you. One person who is willing to take a shot or wear a mask to protect another's health or life is worth a thousand of you.
You like you govt controlling you.

You like you. Only you.
So freedom is the govt telling people to wear a mask? Close your small business but WalMart can be open? The bar can't be open past 9pm or close but the state ABC store can be open? Forcing people to take a shot? Don't foget the govt telling you to space and in the beginning don't be on the highway.

That's freedom. LOL
Let's hear more about your idea of freedom?

Oh and Zelisnky cancelled elections.

So freedom is the govt telling people to wear a mask? Close your small business but WalMart can be open? The bar can't be open past 9pm or close but the state ABC store can be open? Forcing people to take a shot? Don't foget the govt telling you to space and in the beginning don't be on the highway.

That's freedom. LOL

^^^Idiot has never and will never comprehend that people have different ideas of what is freedom.

That's freedom. LOL

Yes. This is "freedom" to an inbred hilljack.

I absolutely remember the inbred getting covid. Which is why I asked. The man wore a mask, and still got covid. Mask wearing prevented no one from getting covid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT