ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Says The Kremlin Has Never Beeen Richer

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
They say they are sitting on vast amounts of cash. They say most of it is from oil sales. Even with the war going on they have more cash than ever.

Plus a new enhanced space weapon.

Great job Mush Brain and DC.

Reactions: 19MU88
They say they are sitting on vast amounts of cash. They say most of it is from oil sales. Even with the war going on they have more cash than ever.

Plus a new enhanced space weapon.

Great job Mush Brain and DC.

Facts are facts. Reality is reality. Mush Brain has made the world more dangerous through his lack of leadership. Russia invaded Ukraine under Mush and has more money now.

It is my understanding they have made $ with trading with China and a developing/growing/strengthening India. They invested in their own manufacturing.

This has been a policy fail. Should have pushed for peace earlier, giving Russia some of Eastern Ukraine. They're going to have it now anyway....billions of dollars and thousands of lives later.

By what objective measure have sanctions done so far?

Facts are facts. Reality is reality. Mush Brain has made the world more dangerous through his lack of leadership. Russia invaded Ukraine under Mush and has more money now...
...and a space weapon...and your allegiance. oath breaker.

It is my understanding they have made $ with trading with China and a developing/growing/strengthening India. They invested in their own manufacturing.

This has been a policy fail. Should have pushed for peace earlier, giving Russia some of Eastern Ukraine. They're going to have it now anyway....billions of dollars and thousands of lives later.

By what objective measure have sanctions done so far?
Ukraine just surrendered a key city/strategic position last week. Just a little bit this was covered on the news.

Reality is the USA(some others) are playing a proxy war and for what? I am as red, white, blue as anybody but what is the end game here?

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Exactly. What is the end game?
Mush brains Biden is compromised by Ukraine, Russia, China, and many other countries. Until Trump is back calling the shots, all you can do is hope and pray at this point. Thing is, some Ukrainians are getting wealthy off the backs of US taxpayers. Nothing the compromised big guy can do, but beg for more money to send to them.

Ukraine just surrendered a key city/strategic position last week. Just a little bit this was covered on the news.

Reality is the USA(some others) are playing a proxy war and for what? I am as red, white, blue as anybody but what is the end game here?
As far as I can tell it's to make swamp politicians and their globalist friends a lot of money.

I guess they got use to making a lot of money during the 20 year Forever War.
I didn't like that either. That's why I support the guy that didn't get us in any new wars. You support war mongers you lying idiot.

Anyone else hear putin laughing??

YOu didn't ask that at any time during the 20 years of the Forever War.
You don't what I asked and that was our war. We made mistakes and frankly there are large ramifications with Russia, which is a nuclear power and near peer threat. THE GWOT, as explained to you, was something completely different and our exit there and the way we did it has left a void as well that we could pay for. GWOT and Russia are like comparing ice cycles and chains saws. Two different things.

Wait, EG, some libs say it is Trump's fault for us getting out of Afghanistan. So which is it? Oh, and Mush really ****ed it up and he has hollowed our military along the way and Russia invaded Ukraine and has become stronger. Mush is foreign policy disaster.

You don't what I asked and that was our war. We made mistakes and frankly there are large ramifications with Russia, which is a nuclear power and near peer threat. THE GWOT, as explained to you, was something completely different and our exit there and the way we did it has left a void as well that we could pay for. GWOT and Russia are like comparing ice cycles and chains saws. Two different things.
Anyone else hear putin laughing??

YOu didn't ask that at any time during the 20 years of the Forever War.

Can you give us names??

oath breaker conclusion: Why don't we just give putin what he wants. We all know he's a reasonable man.
Did I say give him all he wants? When did you ever care about Ukraine before?

Hell, Mush Brain said it himself

Because dogs are better than a lot of humans in Ukraine, amirite??
No, not at all. I am worried about our best interests. I don't mind or whatever, helping Ukraine but I think it needs closely looked at and what the goals and long term situation and outcome is. What does it mean to the USA. This is a different animal than GWOT. What are we getting into? How is our money being sent. Do we get drug into it further. Are we taking the eye of the ball in other areas?

From the human perspective, I have told you the amounts of people and generations of young men the Ukrainians have lost. Think about a proxy war and what it cost them?

So, on record, do you believe putin will stop with part of ukraine if you give him a small part now?
It's a yes or no question. oath breaker.

I think yes. *think* of course implies i'm not confident but I think it's the best option right now for the US and Ukraine.

It's an awful situation. Putin is an awful, unstable dictator. But I just don't see better options.

It's not a proxy war for Ukrainians, it's a war for the survival of their nation. I'd like to think we would feel and do the same...

There is no way to know if Ukraine fully supports this, as dissent has been shut down there. Surely there are ethnic Russian adjacent peoples living in Eastern Ukraine that don't support this.

So I think it's hard to know . Their whole young male generation has been wiped out.

At the end of the day though, wehter they want the war to continue or not they are fully dependent upon outside help....so at some point they don't have the full say.

It's simple.

They like Putin. He's what they want in a leader.

And this goes back to before Trump was POTUS. They've liked Putin for a long time.
Get out of here. Come on. I don't like Russia. Never even paid attention to Putin.

What I don't like is the Ukraine slush fund that are politicians were using for gain, including Mush Brain. I believe the whole Ukraine idea to NATO was just a stupid idea and helped get us where we are at. If Russia ****s with NATO then let's kill some ruskies. I spend part of my younger life preparing for that. Let's **** em up if they do. Ukraine? Not so much. You nor anybody else here like gave a care of thought about Ukraine in 2014 when Russia invaded. Nor, did anyone here likely care when they were part of Russia/Soviet Union for most of our lives.

I think we have other problems on the horizon and Ukraine is shady as hell.

It's not a proxy war for Ukrainians, it's a war for the survival of their nation. I'd like to think we would feel and do the same...
It is a proxy war for us. It simply is. Hell, we are just going to give them money and supplies. The thought is to weaken Russia, Ukraine is the playing field.

There is no way to know if Ukraine fully supports this, as dissent has been shut down there. Surely there are ethnic Russian adjacent peoples living in Eastern Ukraine that don't support this.

So I think it's hard to know . Their whole young male generation has been wiped out.

At the end of the day though, wehter they want the war to continue or not they are fully dependent upon outside help....so at some point they don't have the full say.
Hell, I just watched where a Russian controlled area of Ukraine was having a wrestling match for the kids. Looked happy until one of the Russian soldiers had negligent discharge of a grenade launcher. hahaha

The point is what is the outcome here?

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Hell, I just watched where a Russian controlled area of Ukraine was having a wrestling match for the kids. Looked happy until one of the Russian soldiers had negligent discharge of a grenade launcher. hahaha

The point is what is the outcome here?

Exactly.

At some point you've got to be pragmatic about it. I just don't see a world where Russia gives back territory without MASSIVE lives lost and/or heaven forbit dropping a nuke.

What is the end game? none of this "as long as it takes" bull crap.

Exactly.

At some point you've got to be pragmatic about it. I just don't see a world where Russia gives back territory without MASSIVE lives lost and/or heaven forbit dropping a nuke.

What is the end game? none of this "as long as it takes" bull crap.
Some self righteous people can sit here and say that or some congressman can say that but, the reality is Ukraine is losing a generation or more of people. They are going to have no young men left. Then, you have the eastern part of their country which is ethnic Russian. Where are all the peace talks? Negotiations? Hell, we negotiated with the Taliban, North Vietnamese, Chinese and N Korean Commies, etc. We negotiate with the Iranians. Here? Nothing.

Meanwhile we funnel money over there and have Marine Corps barracks in bad shape. Army barracks still have mold. We can't meet recruiting goals. Our helicopters are failing and killing people. I don't worry about the Russians in regard to my son, I worry about the damn helicopters and equipment and our politicians. We have 22 vets a day killing themselves.

Get out of here. Come on. I don't like Russia. Never even paid attention to Putin.
I remember the conservative Putin memes and adoration starting about 15 years ago. The far right loves them some Putin.
I believe the whole Ukraine idea to NATO was just a stupid idea
I believe Russia doesn't have a reason to be worried about a defensive alliance....unless they know they are going to do shit that requires a defensive response. Which should tell you all you need to know about Putin.

Hell, Putin wanted in NATO at first. Then he got bad ideas.
We negotiate with
It's not our place to negotiate on behalf of Ukraine.

And Ukraine did its negiotions...back when they gave back the Soviet nukes and Russia said they would never attack Ukraine. Why should Ukraine trust them? I wouldn't negotiate either.

I remember the conservative Putin memes and adoration starting about 15 years ago. The far right loves them some Putin.

I believe Russia doesn't have a reason to be worried about a defensive alliance....unless they know they are going to do shit that requires a defensive response. Which should tell you all you need to know about Putin.

Hell, Putin wanted in NATO at first. Then he got bad ideas.

It's not our place to negotiate on behalf of Ukraine.

And Ukraine did its negiotions...back when they gave back the Soviet nukes and Russia said they would never attack Ukraine. Why should Ukraine trust them? I wouldn't negotiate either.
Is it our place to negotiate between Israel and the terrorists?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT