ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Jr to China Commie Chairman: The Bidens do it better than anybody to get done what you want done, Mr Chairman.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Wow, Fried Egg Biden(Hunter) says that to the China Commie Chairman and Mush was sitting there? The BIdens can get what you want done? While they were waiting on millions of dollars from the Chi Commies?

We are at a whole new level now. Were they selling out their country? Selling Access to our biggest rival? The same rival we are preparing contigency plans for a possible hot war? The same ones that infected the world with a virus? The same ones who want to econmically take us over?

Fried Egg, Mush and the Biden family were selling out ?

Damnation. They are a criminal family. Selling out the Chi Commies. For millions? For access?

They have the text messages from What's App. Sold us out, Mush.

^ knows main stream media is on his side and will provide appropriate cover stories and algorithms to prevent anything coming of it
^^^Is a lying idiot who blames his party's failure on the media and too many voters voting against the conservative platform.

^^^Is a lying idiot who blames his party's failure on the media and too many voters voting against the conservative platform.
there is no denying the mainstream media is a wing of the democrat party and marches with them. That is clearly reality.

the whistler blower is saying that the feds from the IRS and/ior DOJ was tipping of Hunter BIden that a possible search warrant was coming.

Corruption all over.

the whistler blower is saying that the feds from the IRS and/ior DOJ was tipping of Hunter BIden that a possible search warrant was coming.

Corruption all over.
There is no evidence that joe Biden has committed a crime. None.

Not lying I don't support Trump although we were better off when he was in office than what we have now
I don't think any half-way reasonable person would disagree. A large part of my job is financial counseling & consumer analysis. The amount of debt we're seeing on credit reports over the last year is concerning.

Reactions: WVUSerg
From ABC News
PersonalFinances_Graph_v01_LY_1675467927715_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

The US us predict to be basically flat in terms of gdp next year, around 1 percent growth. We will start lagging behind other industrialized nations in terms of gdp.

Inflation is still substantially high.

The US us predict to be basically flat in terms of gdp next year, around 1 percent growth. We will start lagging behind other industrialized nations in terms of gdp.

Inflation is still substantially high.
SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT