ADVERTISEMENT

Russia has begun attacking the port city of Odesa.

Yep. You're still an idiot oath breaker.
Roselyn Sanchez Hello GIF by FOX TV

Yes, welcome to Fantasy Island where oath breaker and oath breaker jr., after taking an oath to support and defend the Constitution, defend an ex-president who incited an insurrection and attempted to overturn a free and fair election. Ironically, the ex-president took a similar oath and then invited his fellow "patriots" to join him in the attempted coup at the U.S. Capitol Building. There they chanted "hang Mike Pence" (the vice president) because he wouldn't go along with their righteous breaking into the capitol to prevent the proper and legal counting of electoral votes (that same holy voting procedure they like to hold up as the just and legal process the founding fathers "wrote in blood". But hey, don't believe what you read and see.

Yes, welcome to Fantasy Island where oath breaker and oath breaker jr., after taking an oath to support and defend the Constitution, defend an ex-president who incited an insurrection and attempted to overturn a free and fair election. Ironically, the ex-president took a similar oath and then invited his fellow "patriots" to join him in the attempted coup at the U.S. Capitol Building. There they chanted "hang Mike Pence" (the vice president) because he wouldn't go along with their righteous breaking into the capitol to prevent the proper and legal counting of electoral votes (that same holy voting procedure they like to hold up as the just and legal process the founding fathers "wrote in blood". But hey, don't believe what you read and see.
First of all Trump said "PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY"

I was not there nor did I chant anything. I also condemn all violence that happened that day.

First of all Trump said "PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY"

^^^DEFENDING THE DICTATOR WANNABE AGAIN
I was not there nor did I chant anything.
Neither was your orange jesus, but both of you are oath breakers.
I also condemn all violence that happened that day.
But you won't condemn the guy that incited it and attempted to overturn a free and fair election. Why? Because you're an OATH BREAKER.

But you won't condemn the guy that incited it and attempted to overturn a free and fair election. Why? Because you're an OATH BREAKER.
That's what I said I condemn Ray Epps he was on the grounds inciting people to go in to the Capitol.

Sorry that your opinion of what Trump said is not fact.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I condemn people that laundered money fron Ukraine and then start a proxy war there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT