ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Brain Biden. Dereliction of Duty.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The US border is under the authority of the federal government. However with that authority comes responsibility and direction to protect that border and the American people. We are a sovereign nation.

Mush Brain is derelict in his duty as President. Therefore, someone must act in their absence. His actions are disgusting and frankly bizarre. So, Governor Abbott mus act to protect his state. Other governors now must act because it is a national issue which effects them as well.

The current president is inept, corrupt, void of a moral and guiding compass, and is not fit for office.

He is not looking out for the American people nor our best interest.

So lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT and johns1124

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT

Looks like I'm going to have to pay 88 million dollars for grabbing that...

I either have to pay the $83.3 million to the court, which will hold the money while the appeal is pending, or I can try to secure a bond, which will save me from having to pay the full amount up front. I'll probably have to pay a sizeable deposit and offer collateral, and I would to come up with interest and fees. And I'll have to find a financial institution willing to lend me a large sum of money at a time when I am in significant legal jeopardy. I may be looking at a sum closer to $300-$400 million in the NY fraud case. But I'm sure someone will loan me the money, and if not I'll just bilk my idiot fan base for the money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT