ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Says The Kremlin Has Never Beeen Richer

Another of a long line of threads where Greed's own words come back to demonstrate just how ignorant and FOS that he is; only to then see him run and hide behind one of his standard repeat replies. I give him some credit. He gave it the old girl scout effort, initially attempting to engage in the conversation before he failed.

200w.gif
Found another fan of Putin.
Wear your mask. Take your shots. Shut down the country.

#freedom
Give your troops mild smallpox so they don't get severe smallpox: George Washington.

Found another fan of Putin.

Give your troops mild smallpox so they don't get severe smallpox: George Washington.
Make troops take shot or kick them out. A year later whoops we didn't mean that. Why did all these guys leave? Morons

Another of a long line of threads where Greed's own words come back to demonstrate just how ignorant and FOS that he is; only to then see him run and hide behind one of his standard repeat replies. I give him some credit. He gave it the old girl scout effort, initially attempting to engage in the conversation before he failed.
As usual, one con lies and the other amen it. Godless lying trumptards.

did you not wear a mask and still got Covid?? Try and answer honestly. We realize it's hard for you, inbred.
Yes you Godless lying magat. I don't remember anyone stating masks would totally protect someone from COVID. You Godless lying magat.

Says the guy that loved him some Bernie.
I would have loved to have seen a Trump - Sanders race in 2016. Two populists saying a lot of the same stuff? It would have been interesting...and I wouldn't have voted for either of them, while agreeing with some of that stuff.

Speaking of part of that populist message...anyone know where Trump is having his janky sneakers made?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT