ADVERTISEMENT

College Baseball

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
wvu has a game in regionals tonight against Grand Canyon. Grand Canyon's baseball and basketball facilities are SEC worthy. I mentioned this years ago when I used to spend 50 nights a year in Phoenix, but if you could play college athletic departments like the stock market, I would go big on Grand Canyon.

For those of you with ESPN+, tune into the Texas vs. Texas A&M game that just started. A&M, like most regional hosts, has unbelievable atmosphere. Their new coach already has been approved for $80 million in renovations even though their stadium is already one of the best in the country. Their "ball 4" chant is the best in baseball.

UVA just had a great atmosphere in their win against Mississippi State. wvu's game is on ESPN+ at 10 p.m. Eastern, but I don't know how good of a crowd they will have since the host (Arizona) has already been knocked out of the region. wvu has a legit chance of getting to super regionals with Arizona out of the way, which could mean they host a super regional . . . though I doubt the powers would allow such a quality event to be hosted by such a bunch of bums.

wvu has a game in regionals tonight against Grand Canyon. Grand Canyon's baseball and basketball facilities are SEC worthy. I mentioned this years ago when I used to spend 50 nights a year in Phoenix, but if you could play college athletic departments like the stock market, I would go big on Grand Canyon.

For those of you with ESPN+, tune into the Texas vs. Texas A&M game that just started. A&M, like most regional hosts, has unbelievable atmosphere. Their new coach already has been approved for $80 million in renovations even though their stadium is already one of the best in the country. Their "ball 4" chant is the best in baseball.

UVA just had a great atmosphere in their win against Mississippi State. wvu's game is on ESPN+ at 10 p.m. Eastern, but I don't know how good of a crowd they will have since the host (Arizona) has already been knocked out of the region. wvu has a legit chance of getting to super regionals with Arizona out of the way, which could mean they host a super regional . . . though I doubt the powers would allow such a quality event to be hosted by such a bunch of bums.
WVU are bums. We can find agreement in that.

Never been on a Marshall Facebook site in my life.
Because you live on this Marshall site and spend the rest of your time posting serenades to your wife on Facebook.

Who took the series?
Do you also want to look at games from 45 years ago or just the most recent one? Marshall won the most recent one, so we have bragging rights.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeauxHerd
Because you live on this Marshall site and spend the rest of your time posting serenade's to your wife on Facebook.

Do you also want to look at games from 45 years ago or just the most recent one? Marshall won the most recent one, so we have bragging rights.
Take your one game. Where is Thundering Herd baseball now?

an

has aleady

renovations,

Not even going to try to defend rifle. This is sad
Of course not, because just like Red-on-the-Head, you're a Benedict Arnold level traitor.

"I don't even care about wvu anymore. There are more important things than that." - The bitch known as HerMan

Of course not, because just like Red-on-the-Head, you're a Benedict Arnold level traitor.

"I don't even care about wvu anymore. There are more important things than that." - The bitch known as HerMan
True. Why would I care about wvu? I live in NC. Marshall doesn't play the. in football or basketball.. And, there are way more important things to worry about.

Your post doesn't even make sense. Marshall is not very good in baseball..I believe wvu is in the tournament and Marshall is not. Did wvu take 2 of the 3 games this year?

These Fellas do a great job on this forum and they are my allies in the fight for freedom.

Last edited:
True. Why would I care about wvu? I live in NC. Marshall doesn't play then in football or basketball.. And, there are way more important things to worry about.

Your lost doesn't even make sense. Marshall IA not very good in baseball..I believe is in the tournament and Marshall's is not. Did wvu take 2 of the 3 games thus year.

These Fellas do a great job on this forum and they are my allies in the fight for freedom.
Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

Reactions: mlblack16.
True. Why would I care about wvu? I live in NC. Marshall doesn't play the. in football or basketball.. And, there are way more important things to worry about.

Your post doesn't even make sense. Marshall is not very good in baseball..I believe wvu is in the tournament and Marshall is not. Did wvu take 2 of the 3 games this year?

He was herdman

He was herdman
Yep. He needs to change his name. He lost his manhood and had his D taken away, so he now goes by HerMan.

True. Why would I care about wvu?
Why would you care about wvu? For decades, and still to this day, they have fought against equal funding for Marshall. They refuse to play us in most major sports which impacts our athletic department. They are an enemy, not a friend.

You're just like Trump and his obsession/enamor for Putin. Too dumb to realize who your enemies are.

Yep. He needs to change his name. He lost his manhood and had his D taken away, so he now goes by HerMan.

Why would you care about wvu? For decades, and still to this day, they have fought against equal funding for Marshall. They refuse to play us in most major sports which impacts our athletic department. They are an enemy, not a friend.

You're just like Trump and his obsession/enamor for Putin. Too dumb to realize who your enemies are.
There are bigger things in the world. It is sports. Why do you care? You don't like WV. Not even sure you like Marshall.

They are not my enemies. Over the last yearsm I have realized sports are sports. That is it. Yehh I want my team to win, but fans of wvu or anybody else are not my enemy. I have also realized I don't put sports or athletes on these golden pedastals anymore.

Enemy is reserved for something else. These people are not my enemy.

Reactions: 30CAT
There are bigger things in the world. It is sports. Why do you care? You don't like WV. Not even sure you like Marshall.

They are not my enemies. Over the last yearsm I have realized sports are sports. That is it. Yehh I want my team to win, but fans of wvu or anybody else are not my enemy. I have also realized I don't put sports or athletes on these golden pedastals anymore.

Enemy is reserved for something else. These people are not my enemy.
Not just your dick but also your balls?

Thank your wife for the bumper sticker she sent me years ago:

No, moron. Without the article is perfectly acceptable in that use.

has aleady
You forgot the "r", which makes sense, because you probably needed it to spell your name: Retard.

"Already has," like above, is perfectly correct.

renovations,
There is no comma necessary there.

Why would you try to correct somebody far more intelligent than you? More, why would you attempt to do it on something I am an expert in and you are remedial at, moron?

You forgot the "r", which makes sense, because you probably needed it to spell your name: Retard.

Why would you try to correct somebody far more intelligent than you? More, why would you attempt to do it on something I am an expert in and you are remedial at, moron?

You're just a poor dumbass who can't admit being wrong. You're the board's grammar cop who f**ks up grammar on a regular basis.

Stop f**king up the king's English! You're ruining the board.

Reactions: 19MU88
I’d like to know what the 10 fans that watch college baseball think about this post.
You should stick to being a fan of sports you were good at . . .

should give you a lot of free time.

You're just a poor dumbass who can't admit being wrong.
Explain with grammar rules how any of those three things were wrong, moron. You won't, because you can't, because they aren't.

You are wrong in all three instances. That’s not even debatable.

Reactions: Jartard and 30CAT
Explain with grammar rules how any of those three things were wrong, moron. You won't, because you can't, because they aren't.

It's funny watching you squirm. Those aren't the only grammar mistakes I have caught you in recently.

Grammar mistakes they are.

How embarrassing for you. Wouldn't it be much better for the board, to not point out grammar errors?

Your arrogance and crying, are ruining the board.

Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
You are wrong in all three instances. That’s not even debatable.
Let me guess: You also won't be able to use grammar rules to explain how they are wrong.

Let's make a wager on it.

We will agree on using English college professors from agreed upon schools. But before you lose money, let me dumb it down for you: "Atmosphere" is not just a concrete noun. It can also be used an abstract noun, hence, it was used properly and doesn't need the article.

Now, you both can try explaining why the other two are allegedly wrong. Another hint: Neither of those are even close to remotely incorrect. In fact, using a comma would be incorrect where Crispy Lips claimed was needed, unless he wants there to be a pause there for whatever illogical reason.
Your arrogance and crying, are ruining the board.

What is your obsession with incorrect comma uses? There is absolutely no explanation for that incorrect comma.

Let me guess: You also won't be able to use grammar rules to explain how they are wrong.

We will agree on using English college professors from agreed upon schools. But before you lose money, let me dumb it down for you: "Atmosphere" is not just a concrete noun. It can also be used an abstract noun, hence, it was used properly and doesn't need the article.

Now, you both can try explaining why the other two are allegedly wrong. Another hint: Neither of those are even close to remotely incorrect. In fact, using a comma would be incorrect where Crispy Lips claimed was needed, unless he wants there to be a pause there for whatever illogical reason.

What is your obsession with incorrect comma uses? There is absolutely no explanation for that incorrect comma.

You make all kinds of grammar mistakes, grammar boy.

They don't ruin the board, but you're trying to make them ruin the board.

Face it. Your grammar isn't perfect, but we're talking about a message board.

You're the only one who gives a shit, but it gives you this false sense of superiority.

Being challenged is your weakness. You can't take it. Especially when you're absolutely wrong.

You're grammatically challenged. You're no better than anyone else. Relax, bitch.

Reactions: 19MU88

I seriously don’t care that much. Pointing out your flaws, regardless of your ability to accept them, is enough.

Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
I seriously don’t care that much. Pointing out your flaws, regardless of your ability to accept them, is enough.
Oh, it isn't that you don't care that much. It's that you don't know. If you did, you would be able to use grammar rules to explain how they are wrong, yet you can't, because they aren't wrong.

You make all kinds of grammar mistakes, grammar boy.

They don't ruin the board, but you're trying to make them ruin the board.

Face it. Your grammar isn't perfect, but we're talking about a message board.

You're the only one who gives a shit, but it gives you this false sense of superiority.

Being challenged is your weakness. You can't take it. Especially when you're absolutely wrong.

You're grammatically challenged. You're no better than anyone else. Relax, bitch.
No, I don't make grammar errors. I may make a typo and intend a different word, but it isn't due to not knowing what is/isn't proper. You've tried correct five or six of my things recently, and you haven't been even remotely correct about one of them.

Oh, it isn't that you don't care that much. It's that you don't know. If you did, you would be able to use grammar rules to explain how they are wrong, yet you can't, because they aren't wrong.

No, I don't make grammar errors. I may make a typo and intend a different word, but it isn't due to not knowing what is/isn't proper. You've tried correct five or six of my things recently, and you haven't been even remotely correct about one of them.

Says you, but I was correct about all of them. You know it. You do make grammar mistakes on here because it's just a freaking message board. Your attempts of covering it up may fool some, but not me. Yes. We all make grammar mistakes on here. That said, if proper grammar was of the essence, I believe we'd all do just fine.

can't;

is or isn't

word, but (no need for the extra space)

tried to correct

Says you, but I was correct about all of them. You know it. You do make grammar mistakes on here because it's just a freaking message board. Your attempts of covering it up may fool some, but not me. Yes. We all make grammar mistakes on here. That said, if proper grammar was of the essence, I believe we'd all do just fine.

can't;

is or isn't

word, but (no need for the extra space)

tried to correct

Rather than admitting the most minuscule of mistakes, rifle would go to the end of the earth to argue something that nobody really even cares about, only to then claim victory because he can’t argue you into submission.

That’s how he “wins” arguments on here, at least in his own eyes. His inability to admit when he’s wrong or take the slightest bit of criticism is one of his biggest character flaws. He might be the most thin-skinned person I’ve ever met in my entire life.

Rather than admitting the most minuscule of mistakes, rifle would go to the end of the earth to argue something that nobody really even cares about, only to then claim victory because he can’t argue you into submission.

That’s how he “wins” arguments on here, at least in his own eyes. His inability to admit when he’s wrong or take the slightest bit of criticism is one of his biggest character flaws. He might be the most thin-skinned person I’ve ever met in my entire life.
Still care more for your dog than humans??

Still care more for your dog than humans??
That was murox, but I could see where I would rather deal with a dog than some humans. Dogs for the most part just want their belly rubbed and to be petted. They might shit in the yard now and again, but over all dogs are good to be around.

Why would anyone need to point out his flaws? his pathetic attention seeking behavior here and foolish boasts point out all his flaws. no need to pile on. it used to be funny to laugh at how pathetic he is, but he is simply ruining multiple forums here. pathetic.

Reactions: 30CAT
The CWS is pretty well attended for a sport no one cares about. I'd like to go one year. I'd also like to go to the softball championship in OKC, looks like a fun atmosphere.
The CWS, yes. Let’s ask rifle the biggest home crowd he ever played in front of. Have you ever watched some of these baseball conference tourneys…the damn place is empty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT