ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on the investigation

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
into worst voter fraud ever allowing hillary to win the popular vote.
Wait........151 days....

and no investigation.

No wall.

No muslim ban.

No better and less expensive healthcare plan.

No tax breaks for those needy 1 %ers.

No crack down on big pharma.

No draining of the swamp.

Looks like cheetos is tired of winning.

into worst voter fraud ever allowing hillary to win the popular vote.
Wait........151 days....

and no investigation.

No wall.

No muslim ban.

images

"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

How much did Democrats in California try to spend beating Republicans in GA and SC.

Deplorables win again.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
By what percentage did romney win that district?

By what percentage did Handel win that district?

Yep deplorables win (they think). Nation loses. Trend. Sad.

Any more announcements about the investigation into bigly voter fraud?

what's it feel like to be a loser? all this winning is really getting to me.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
what's it feel like to be a loser? all this winning is really getting to me.

This kind of winning?:
no investigation.

No wall.

No muslim ban.

This kind of winning?:
no investigation.

No wall.

No muslim ban.

my investments are up 20% since cheetos took office. again, how's losing feel?

my investments are up 20% since cheetos took office. again, how's losing feel?

You could increase your wealth by a thousand percent, marry a super model, win a Nobel prize, and win the decathalon. Nation still loses.

only fits i've witness since election night are you and yours.

INkDDs.gif

So you haven't been paying attention to the actions of the guy you voted for. So what you're saying is you continue to close your eyes, hold your nose, and defend his incompetence. Trump has been ruled by compulsions, obsessions and vindictiveness, expressed nearly daily on Twitter. He has demonstrated an egotism that borders on solipsism. His political skills as president have been close to nonexistent. His White House is divided, incompetent and chaotic, and key administration jobs remain unfilled. His legislative agenda has gone nowhere. He has told constant, childish, refuted, uncorrected lies, and demanded and habituated deception among his underlings. He has humiliated and undercut his staff while requiring and rewarding flattery. He has promoted self-serving conspiracy theories. He has displayed pathetic, even frightening, ignorance on policy matters foreign and domestic. He has inflicted his ethically challenged associates on the nation. He is dead to the poetry of language and to the nobility of the political enterprise, viewing politics as conquest rather than as service.

So you haven't been paying attention to the actions of the guy you voted for. So what you're saying is you continue to close your eyes, hold your nose, and defend his incompetence. Trump has been ruled by compulsions, obsessions and vindictiveness, expressed nearly daily on Twitter. He has demonstrated an egotism that borders on solipsism. His political skills as president have been close to nonexistent. His White House is divided, incompetent and chaotic, and key administration jobs remain unfilled. His legislative agenda has gone nowhere. He has told constant, childish, refuted, uncorrected lies, and demanded and habituated deception among his underlings. He has humiliated and undercut his staff while requiring and rewarding flattery. He has promoted self-serving conspiracy theories. He has displayed pathetic, even frightening, ignorance on policy matters foreign and domestic. He has inflicted his ethically challenged associates on the nation. He is dead to the poetry of language and to the nobility of the political enterprise, viewing politics as conquest rather than as service.
too long, didn't read, but i'm sure just another butt-hurt diatribe over what you consider trump's shortcomings. no matter how short they are, it's still better than having hillary as president.

Reactions: 19MU88
Old, living in Wayne County, bitter at rich people. Wishing to dabble in their extravagance. Relegated to believing it can't happen.

Just go do it. Flip the TV the bird, throw your remote in the toilet, move to Cincinnati, make some money and spend the weekend feeling around on fancy carpet samples.

Go ahead and align yourself with fruitcakes out in San Francisco.

We like winning.

Reactions: 19MU88
Old, living in Wayne County, bitter at rich people. Wishing to dabble in their extravagance. Relegated to believing it can't happen.

Just go do it. Flip the TV the bird, throw your remote in the toilet, move to Cincinnati, make some money and spend the weekend feeling around on fancy carpet samples.
Not that he is just mad at rich people, he is just an old hippie out of place in Wayne WV.

If you are going to copypasta Michael Gerson you should at least use a citation. Hell, it actually helps your argument, he is a Republican.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Not that he is just mad at rich people, he is just an old hippie out of place in Wayne WV.

Being out of place is an opportunity of a lifetime. You get to be a real life zoo exhibit. Can put on performances. I can drink a can of pop in under 2 minutes. For some reason, a lot of people get a kick out of it. They say they can't do it. I can't imagine not being able to do it.

If you're out of place, sell tickets and enjoy it.

Still, moving to Cincinnati for the fancy carpet sounds good. They've got the can holders down there across the river. This isn't the greatest economy in the world, but compared to WV the streets are paved with gold.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
If you are going to copypasta Michael Gerson you should at least use a citation. Hell, it actually helps your argument, he is a Republican.

I know that. I didn't acknowledge who was being quoted so I could watch someone attack it as a liberal snowflake. Thanks for nothing.

And by the looks of this thread, Greed likes getting his ass kicked. Maybe that's why he votes this way?

Nothing of mine is getting kicked, moron. You kick your own when you defend Cheetos, his incompetence is indefensible. But it's amusing to watch you try.

One of the top Border patrol commanders in San Diego goes to my church, He told me that there is no plan to build or replace the wall in his region. He isnt sure about in Arizona, New Mexico, or in Texas.

He said that money would be better served with raising the pay for the Border Patrol, hiring more Patrolman, and the feds providing better equipment to detect tunnels. Just building a wall wont stop anything.

Nothing of mine is getting kicked, moron. You kick your own when you defend Cheetos, his incompetence is indefensible. But it's amusing to watch you try.

Oh yes I've been really busy defending it. Boy you really are proud of your stupidity aren't you?

All we need is $15 an hour minimum wage. Then they'll build a can holder cathedral next to the HHH restaurant on 152.

One of the top Border patrol commanders in San Diego goes to my church, He told me that there is no plan to build or replace the wall in his region. He isnt sure about in Arizona, New Mexico, or in Texas.
I called Donald Trump today and he said your friend at church is FIRED!

Not my fault Trump conned you by dangling a Wall infront of you that will never happen.

I know that. I didn't acknowledge who was being quoted so I could watch someone attack it as a liberal snowflake. Thanks for nothing.

Uh huh. It's not the first time I've called you out for copypasta...although you have nothing on Fever in that department.

And seriously, no one is going to think those are your words. You obviously don't write with the quality of a professional speechwriter for a POTUS. That's not a dig at you, it's just the truth.

Uh huh. It's not the first time I've called you out for copypasta...although you have nothing on Fever in that department.

And seriously, no one is going to think those are your words. You obviously don't write with the quality of a professional speechwriter for a POTUS. That's not a dig at you, it's just the truth.
Yes he does. Just ask him

First, you've never called me out for copying and pasting. Secondly, these same cons called me a commie liberal when I quoted Abraham Lincoln. You're a moron, not a dig on you, just a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT