ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on the investigation

tenor.gif

But at greed's Baptist church they would have no problem with it.

Hey antichrist supporter, are you expecting someone to believe you really care what the church thinks while you live in direct contrast to it's teachings?

Hey antichrist supporter, are you expecting someone to believe you really care what the church thinks while you live in direct contrast to it's teachings?

Actually according to the Bible, you support the Anti-Christ since you find nothing wrong with the Changing of Gods appointed times and the desecration of the Sabbath.

Daniel 7:25 “He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time.”

Actually according to the Bible, you support the Anti-Christ since you find nothing wrong with the Changing of Gods appointed times and the desecration of the Sabbath.

Daniel 7:25 “He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time.”

I've already shown you scripture in the NEW TESTAMENT defining precisely what antichrists are. It's not my fault you don't understand it.

Painting with a broad brush ? Or lying again ?

Without wasting my vacation day on a long winded, cited response, are you saying there is no Baptist disagreement (hell, no Protestant disagreement) with Catholicism in a Scripture centered faith with salvation by faith, grace, and Christs alone vs a sacrament centered faith? Because for me to be a liar that is what you have to be claiming, that the entire Reformation never happened.

Reactions: 19MU88
I've already shown you scripture in the NEW TESTAMENT defining precisely what antichrists are. It's not my fault you don't understand it.

You do understand that the Old Testament is the shadow of the New testament. Just stop please because you havent proved anything. You throw Scriptures and then hope they stick.

To even understand what the New Testament is saying, you need to also understand the Old Testament.

Without wasting my vacation day on a long winded, cited response, are you saying there is no Baptist disagreement (hell, no Protestant disagreement) with Catholicism in a Scripture centered faith with salvation by faith, grace, and Christs alone vs a sacrament centered faith? Because for me to be a liar that is what you have to be claiming, that the entire Reformation never happened.

So instead of lying, you're just gonna go with painting with a broad brush and try to pass that off as something of importance. Not all baptist churches attempt to do God's judging for him.

You do understand that the Old Testament is the shadow of the New testament. Just stop please because you havent proved anything. You throw Scriptures and then hope they stick.

You don't even understand the Old Testament has been fulfilled, and is in no way required for salvation under the new covenant. The scripture I "throw" comes directly out of the Bible and in this case is very plain and simple. If you have a different definition for antichrists, then provide it and back it up with New Testament scripture.

So instead of lying, you're just gonna go with painting with a broad brush and try to pass that off as something of importance. Not all baptist churches attempt to do God's judging for him.

The reformation and the difference between Protestantism and Catholicism (and other similar churches) isn't of importance? Not only is an issue of great Western historical importance, there's a huge difference in beliefs. It's as stark as the difference in night and day. You chose one over the other; there must be a reason for that, or you just did what your parents did and didn't give it any thought (but as a grown and supposedly intelligent human the choice of faith should be one of serious consideration).

It has nothing to do with attempting to do God's judging. I'm pretty sure we could agree that Islam does not lead to salvation, and not be judging. You either believe in the tenants of your faith or do not, same goes for your church. Do they also accept sacerdotalism? Did they just slap "Baptist" on the sign because that's what country churches do?

When you infer that Baptist churches in general condemn Catholics to hell, it's at the same time declaring they judge them in God's stead. Let's have another essay on how that's not what you're saying.

You cant be serious with this statement

Well, give us an example of something in the New Testament that can't be understood without knowing the Old Testament......something that would be required for salvation.

Stick around, moron, and you'll learn a lot.
i've already learned enough to know you're more fukt in the head than a soup sandwich. ya know, when someone's on an island all alone in many of their thoughts and beliefs, and there's a ton of people pointing their direction either laughing or observing in astonishment as to how off said person is, at some point, one would think the person would come around. many do. others, well, they're a bit inept in the IQ department and never do figure out it's actually them with shit for brains. i think >90% of those who post here regularly know where you stand, too bad you haven't figured it out.

i've already learned enough to know you're more fukt in the head than a soup sandwich. ya know, when someone's on an island all alone in many of their thoughts and beliefs, and there's a ton of people pointing their direction either laughing or observing in astonishment as to how off said person is, at some point, one would think the person would come around. many do. others, well, they're a bit inept in the IQ department and never do figure out it's actually them with shit for brains. i think >90% of those who post here regularly know where you stand, too bad you haven't figured it out.

You moron. 90% of the board is mouth breathing cons (the ones pointing and laughing) who got scammed by a fraud and defend him for doing it. You're blind in one eye and can't see with the other.

I like how his perspective is that we, like they, are sitting around depending on a president for something. We got scammed. Got conned.

Oh no. Now our checks won't be in the mail? No wait, that's why liberals vote for their politicians. Not why we vote for ours.

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT