ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Web maintainers!

For me, it's MUCH harder to see what threads I've opened now.

The background is all black and the thread titles are white or a little more bold white to differentiate.

But I have the dark version set as default view, so I'll have to see if it's any better switching.

The site looks much improved. The text is crisper, and overall impression has been cleaned up.
He has me on ignore, but how much of a fool does a person have to be to think this is better?

The new change is awful. It's hard to tell what threads have been opened, what threads in the alert notification are new/old alerts. The only positive is the R symbol for Ryan is much stronger now than the blue lowercase r that they used to use.

And to search for a post, you used to be able to do that with one click. Now, you have to hit the magnifying glass, then the filter box to search by the poster.

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
You guys must have different settings. For me the unread threads are very bold and distinctive and the read threads are much more muted.

You guys must have different settings. For me the unread threads are very bold and distinctive and the read threads are much more muted.
There appears to be 3 shades. The most bold is for a new thread I haven't read. A lighter shade for a thread I've read but had a new post and then a slightly lighter shade for a thread that I've read with zero new posts.

Earlier today I saw that I had notifications for being quoted and new responses in a thread, but, at first glance, it looked like all the threads at top were old and no recent activity.

Perhaps some of you gents are older and using a Jitterbug® phone?

There appears to be 3 shades. The most bold is for a new thread I haven't read. A lighter shade for a thread I've read but had a new post and then a slightly lighter shade for a thread that I've read with zero new posts.

Earlier today I saw that I had notifications for being quoted and new responses in a thread, but, at first glance, it looked like all the threads at top were old and no recent activity.

Perhaps some of you gents are older and using a Jitterbug® phone?
I actually have a paper cup with a string tied to it, but on my paper cup it’s like it has been, bold threads have posts that are new, light threads have no new posts. I’m just happy it still takes me directly to the last post read in each thread, best feature ever.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT