ADVERTISEMENT

Costumes

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I’m here for it. I’m not mad. I enjoy it. But my god, some of these little whores need Jesus in their life.

20 years ago, you couldn’t catch an 18-25 year old wearing a thong in public. Now, every girl - even the good ones - can’t wait for Halloween so they can prance around in a thong at any public event, have most of their tits out, and post a million pictures of it for all to see.

It’s shocking how much has changed in that regard in 20 years.

And guys in costumes? Stop it.

This is just embarrassing:

images

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
I consider you amongst my main squeezes on this forum, and realize you and rifle go at it, but damn, I give rifle a 9.5 on that post, which coincidentally was the same rating BC attempted to provide to murox's wife, when making a fragile attempt at trying to convince the board she was better looking than the three smoke shows rifle was displaying. Even the young blonde that looked like she had an IQ similar to greed was a babe nobody on this forum wouldn't have chosen as superior to murox's wife.

Still less than your claims
I’m in Boulder at a commoner’s hotel tonight. I mean, they still put me in the biggest room and had a gift basket and handwritten card for me, but it’s still a commoner’s hotel. I bet you stayed at a similar one for your honeymoon.

I’m in Boulder at a commoner’s hotel tonight. I mean, they still put me in the biggest room and had a gift basket and handwritten card for me, but it’s still a commoner’s hotel. I bet you stayed at a similar one for your honeymoon.

You’re conveniently leaving out the part where you requested the gift and the note when you booked the room.

Anybody can request, via online booking, a note and a gift. It’s a service that nearly every hotel on the planet provides to every single person who stays at their hotel. To act like this is something special is hilarious. You’re simply requesting the note and gift, and they are providing it as a basic service. Nothing more.

But, ok.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg and 19MU88
Also, @riflearm2 , I have a long day today, working with actual rich people, and also indoctrinating the minds of Marshall students. I’ll read your coming novel later tonight, so take your time.

You’re conveniently leaving out the part where you requested the gift and the note when you booked the room.

Anybody can request, via online booking, a note and a gift. It’s a service that nearly every hotel on the planet provides to every single person who stays at their hotel. To act like this is something special is hilarious. You’re simply requesting the note and gift, and they are providing it as a basic service. Nothing more.

But, ok.
i figured they gave them to people they were screwing via over charging them for the room because you know, rich.

I threw my junk over my shoulder and went dressed as a gasoline pump at a Halloween party this year. It went quite well until I tripped over my balls. Damn I'm getting old.

But, ok.
Really poor effort and equally as poor execution.

In this one, they put those expensive Starbucks bottled coffee drinks (I don’t like coffee) and soda (I don’t drink soda). I guess they messed up the order I placed with somebody else’s, huh?

Which is exactly why Rifle hates him. Brad has more wealth than Rifle will ever manage to acquire.
I don’t hate him at all. I find that his wife’s posts lack tact and are tone-deaf and his use of filters as a 60 year old man extremely vain and embarrassing.

In this one, they put those expensive Starbucks bottled coffee drinks (I don’t like coffee) and soda (I don’t drink soda). I guess they messed up the order I placed with somebody else’s, huh?

I don’t hate him at all. I find that his wife’s posts lack tact and are tone-deaf and his use of filters as a 60 year old man extremely vain and embarrassing.
No one cares about your post either but that doesn’t stop you. Your jealousy and need for attention are the driving forces in your life. It’s really sad and pathetic

The really expensive Starbucks bottled drinks they sell at Wal Mart? Red Roof Inn is really upping their game!

No one cares about your post either but that doesn’t stop you. Your jealousy and need for attention are the driving forces in your life. It’s really sad and pathetic
You’re embarrassing yourself, moron.

You’re like the moron in the back of the movie theater yelling “this movie sucks” at Avatar, Star Wars, and Titanic. They supposedly suck, yet they bring in hundreds of millions.

Rifle is good for business around here.

We should all consider doing a gofundme thing to insure he stays around. His value is, quite frankly, is off the charts, top dollar.
And the board owners know this. It’s why they used to give me free membership to Old Faithful and why Coach Stowers was warned that he’d be fired if he tries suspending me again.

The really expensive Starbucks bottled drinks they sell at Wal Mart? Red Roof Inn is really upping their game!
They’re expensive per bottle. I used to have to buy them to stack at my place when a GF was addicted to them. Back then, they were about $4/bottle.

And work on your humor. The Red Roof Inn line was a poor attempt.

Rifle is good for business around here.

We should all consider doing a gofundme thing to insure he stays around. His value is, quite frankly, is off the charts, top dollar.
I've got some Hampton Inn points I could donate to him. He could probably upgrade to HIlton Garden Inn during non peak season. They have the made to order breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
I bet Brad runs to message boards to brag about travels, hotel status and whores daily.
His wife does. I’m not sure about posting about whores, unless you’re referencing the daughters they post about, but I have no knowledge of that.

Looks like Corning is a little more diverse than Salt Rock but not as diverse as Logan. Probably easier to excel in athletics there.

In 2021, there were 27.4 times more White (Non-Hispanic) residents (9.76k people) in Corning, NY than any other race or ethnicity. There were 356 Asian (Non-Hispanic) and 193 Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) residents, the second and third most common ethnic groups.

Looks like Corning is a little more diverse than Salt Rock but not as diverse as Logan. Probably easier to excel in athletics there.

In 2021, there were 27.4 times more White (Non-Hispanic) residents (9.76k people) in Corning, NY than any other race or ethnicity. There were 356 Asian (Non-Hispanic) and 193 Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) residents, the second and third most common ethnic groups.
Who could forget their legendary travel ball team?

I’m here for it. I’m not mad. I enjoy it. But my god, some of these little whores need Jesus in their life.

20 years ago, you couldn’t catch an 18-25 year old wearing a thong in public. Now, every girl - even the good ones - can’t wait for Halloween so they can prance around in a thong at any public event, have most of their tits out, and post a million pictures of it for all to see.

It’s shocking how much has changed in that regard in 20 years.

This is just embarrassing:

I'm flattered you're still following me or my family on social media. It's admittedly odd, though, that you are embarrassed about me dressing up.

I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift but my wife is. Ann has a heart of gold and is a genuinely awesome woman who follows me to countless football games and concert venues so if she wants me to dress my a$$ up for Halloween, I'm happy to. Took me a month to grow that d@mn mustache. But of course, you knew that already.

For the record, it was a great party hosted by all the wives. Had to be 200+ in attendance. We, husbands, had a ton of fun watching football and laughing at one another.

I'm flattered you're still following me or my family on social media. It's admittedly odd, though, that you are embarrassed about me dressing up.
Oh, I’m not, Benedict Arnold. It was provided to me. The person even told me who was in the picture because they weren’t sure that I’d recognize you.

But since you’ve built up the courage to show your face around these parts, @Rock98Dog and the rest of us would like an explanation as to why you try physically assaulting and starting physical altercations with people at multiple games. That seems like a serious anger management issue.

And are you still providing recruiting help to our conference foes while trying to get recruiting info from Marshall coaches under the guise of being a media member?

Then I'm flattered you thought enough of me to take the time to post it here.

I've never left this site. I just don't post on this particular forum. But again, you already knew that. Nonetheless, I am glad I could topple a tiny domino of excitement for you.

I'm off to Boone to cheer on the Herd. Y'all have fun!

Then I'm flattered you thought enough of me to take the time to post it here.

!
You seem to make a habit out of inaccurately flattering yourself. It was an attempt, just like with Middle Class Murox, to bait you here for our entertainment. I just didn’t expect you to be cowardly enough to avoid the questions about your behavior, especially considering how tough you tried being to Banker multiple times.

I guess we have that in common.
Oh, you’re back! . . . but you’re still hiding from what the people want to know.

The camcorder flatters me each time that I drop my trousers.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT